Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 01-09-2013, 10:49 AM   #1
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Naruto shippuden box set 14

Yep just finally found out when its coming out which is April 23. Sadly it doesn't show the cover or the amount of episodes yet but at least we now know when its out and the cool thing about this box set is it finishes the rest of the Pain arc so by then we will finally have all of the epic fights in that arc which will be sweet.

And here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Naruto-Shippud...ippuden+set+14
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:48 PM   #2
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Naruto shippuden box set 14

Amazing news! thank so much! I cant wait!

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:50 PM   #3
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Anytime and same here we soon finally have another one of the most epic fights of the series after getting these box sets.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:49 PM   #4
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

About time!! Just when I was this close to switching to subs!

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Sharinganshinobi223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:33 PM   #5
Jackson_H
Freshmen Academy Student

Jackson_H saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Great news! Thanks for sharing
Jackson_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:20 PM   #6
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yep it feels like its been forever waiting for this to come out im glad to see they are coming out soon.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:46 PM   #7
Akatsuki_Fighter
Genin

Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!

It may seem soon, especially with 13 coming out January 29th, but we all know we'll finish watching them within like 2 days and the wait will seem like forever haha. But yeah, these next 2 sets will be epic. I was pleasantly surprised when set 11 had BOTH Jiraiya vs Pain and Sasuke vs Itachi

"Yuuta, I love how wide open you were."
-Rikka Takanashi
Akatsuki_Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:56 PM   #8
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I usually finish watching them in just hours.lol And the wait for the one after it does feel like forever especially when you really want it to come out. And yes it is nice when a box set has more the one amazing fights in it.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:03 PM   #9
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Looks like they actually showed the cover now much faster then I expected too.O.O Looks like it has Naruto again at least it shows him in sage mode which is cool and it looks like there is at least 13 episodes and two episodes on there are bonus ones like I thought though I thought they would have it up to 14 episodes like 10 and 11 heh oh well 13 is still pretty good at least.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:45 PM   #10
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

I'm sticking to iTunes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:37 PM   #11
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Itunes will probably have the episodes the day the box sets come out from now on.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:53 PM   #12
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Itunes will probably have the episodes the day the box sets come out from now on.
I have a question:

If ep. 154-166 were meant to come out last october and just came out yesterday, do you think eps. 167-179 (my guess) will come out sooner than box set 14, say Feb. or Mar?

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Sharinganshinobi223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:57 PM   #13
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharinganshinobi223 View Post
I have a question:

If ep. 154-166 were meant to come out last october and just came out yesterday, do you think eps. 167-179 (my guess) will come out sooner than box set 14, say Feb. or Mar?
I have no idea they didn't have 154-166 till sometime this month on any site so chances are it might be the same for the other set. Well it could come sooner for all we know I guess we will have to find out.
Old 01-27-2013, 05:52 AM   #14
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

According to that Amazon page, looks like Box Set #14 will contain Episodes 167-179, that's just awesome !

Sucks that we still have to wait until April 23rd though .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:37 PM   #15
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yep thats how it is for episodes which is pretty nice I guess 279 is a good way to end the box set.

And yeah it would be nice if they would release it on the second Tuesday of the month like they have for a while though 23rd is ok at least its not as long of a wait as box set 13.