Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2013, 01:08 PM   #6721
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Exactly Razefang. God damn you just can't please people

I mean if its pure idiocy like crappy mechanics then its different

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:40 PM   #6722
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Old 01-10-2013, 01:55 PM   #6723
Nagamaraji
Freshmen Academy Student

Nagamaraji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think you getting me all wrong Guys xD

If it would be possible (with menpower) to give us all characters possible i would gladly take it =D But thats not possible. And tell me why didnt they added the characters of Storm 1 to Storm 2 ? I believe they kind of trying to fit Story a lot in the Main Games.

Also i dont want characters NOT to be in the game ^^ i just dont want them instead of new characters when theres a choice to make "Menpower on new chars or pimping old ones a little bit". And Guys whats the problem ? =D Woudn't you like to play a new character ? For the old ones you always can change to Storm 2 or Generation. So whats the problem ? =D

If i had the Choice of playing Jiraiya again or to play
Spoiler:
Madara
instead i would take the second one ^^ and dont get me Wrong i luv playing Jiraiya, 1 Hokage etc. But if theres a choice to make, then i would take a more fiting / suiting one to the Whole Arc.
As i said they also didnt copied the chars of Storm 1 into 2. For a Reason i believe.

And AGAIN =D Im not unhappy with the game, and i will be pleased just because if they dont make new characters now, they will make it later =D

Dont be so aggressive Guys =D its still just a Game and for me its much more interessting how the Manga continues as the Game =P And i think this is a point who everyone can agree or not ? ;D

EDIT:
Ahhh and as a reminder =D the Crossover Chars was just a example for another Generation. Where its all about the Fighting and not the Story. There i could live with all kind of characters^^.

Last edited by Nagamaraji; 01-10-2013 at 01:59 PM.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:57 PM   #6724
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

That looks real but I coulda swore I've seen That picture of Kabuto somewhere else

I would rather have the jinchuuriki on the cover instead of the Bijuu because IMO the Bijuu are nasty looking and unnatractive. Son Goku is pretty cool tho Along with Matatabi

I don't like Narutos pose that much but the Bijuu chakra aura he has is pretty sexy.

@Nagarami Thing is they aren't gonna reduce the roster because they meet certain standards. If they get to that point in the story then the character will be in the game regardless. If he/she is important enough at least

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 01-10-2013 at 02:01 PM.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:59 PM   #6725
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Thats the lamest art ever seen.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:02 PM   #6726
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

that wouldn't be the box art they show it closer to release and it looks fan made. making things look gd is cc2 best attribute

Last edited by Joaty; 01-10-2013 at 02:12 PM.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:17 PM   #6727
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^ hahah wow I never imagined to hear such things either...I dont know what forums these guys are from but around here we want as much chars as possible the more the merrier. I dont like where this discussion is heading at all lol .....what next too much jutsu jeesh....what is this world coming too ? dattebayo... I rather have chars with no move changes than to have none at all and for the freaking record ...spoiler alert !!!.....
Spoiler:
Orochimaru is in the manga and has returned and the same I hope happens for jiraiya and the other hokages !!!........
d a t e b a y o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the last filler series was really cool It explained alot and ...we ...
Spoiler:
got to see a early version of biju naruto .....I call it biju naruto 1.5 as he wasnt quite in the second stage
heheh...hmph..

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-10-2013 at 02:22 PM.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:24 PM   #6728
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Old 01-10-2013, 03:02 PM   #6729
Nagamaraji
Freshmen Academy Student

[QUOTE=SHAMEFULLSHINOBI;6423322]^ hahah wow I never imagined to hear such things either...I dont know what forums these guys are from but around here we want as much chars as possible the more the merrier. I dont like where this discussion is heading at all lol .....what next too much jutsu jeesh....what is this world coming too ? dattebayo... I rather have chars with no move changes than to have none at all and for the freaking record ...spoiler alert !!!.....
Spoiler:
Orochimaru is in the manga and has returned and the same I hope happens for jiraiya and the other hokages !!!........
d a t e b a y o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously? ^^ I mean come on =D he done NOTHING in the whole arc and appears for what? 5-7 Pages or something^^ Besides stop getting the arguments wrong =D i would luv to have all characters, but come on, thats so unrealistic. And the Hokages are sealed by the 3rd, if they're coming back it would be a big mistake in the story...this is not Dragonball <.<

Another example for characters appearing in storymode and not in Free mode. Storm 2. Naruto VS Sasuke at Orochimarus Hideout. Switiching to PTS Chars while Fight. Werent in the Freemode. Shizune,Kurenai. All appear in Story, but not playable. Tell me One Characater of Storm 2 who wasnt in the story arcs. besides Lars. Also you dont have "liked" chars like Kimimaro in Storm 2.

It speaks a lot to get rid of a few Chars in THIS Game. Im not saying they should never came up with the characters at all. But as you said, in an Anime Game the most important thing is havin a lot of characters. So why no PTS in Storm 3 ?? Because it doesnt fit.... i just hope they set their focus on an great Story Mode. And if they had time on a great roster.

This "much as possible" chars should be saved for Generation 2.
Because there always was the focus on many Characters.

Yoooshhh, gladly i have to say also YOU dont make the game.
If its up to you, we would play, the same game, with old characters and only filler episodes or what? <.< Sorry but i cant be helped how intollerance you are with other peoples opinion. If we wanne kick some chars, so be it, deal with it. Even though, its not on us to decide, gladly xD

Imagine that this Forum should make the Game =D ohhh Crap. We would backstab us in ninjastyle =P
Old 01-10-2013, 03:06 PM   #6730
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Calm down shamefull
Old 01-10-2013, 03:07 PM   #6731
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razefang View Post
I never expected to hear from you guys how you DON'T want characters in the game. First you guys complain about wanting even the insignificant fodder background characters, now you complain about not wanting major characters "cuz they weren't in the war". I'm glad it's not up to you kids and up to CC2 instead.

The gamers of this generation have become too spoiled. CC2 has actually TRIED TO LISTEN to fans in regards to building their game. Most companies don't give a rat's a** what gamers want and just deliver their content.

I understand if you want previous characters to have changes, but that would require more manpower, CC2 is not Square Enix or EA or Bethesda. They have like 40 something employees or less working on this game, no way they're going to balance and redo complete movesets for 80+ characters.
First off no one said we wanted completly all new characters. Second one character should not show more work then the other. Second we know there is a limit to the amount of work they can do wich is why we want them to drop the old characters and focus on the new ones. Last cc2 is like any other company. Trying to make money. Ps we don't want another half game like generationa

Old 01-10-2013, 03:09 PM   #6732
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

.positive emotion ......your right ......I will return when things are worth reading sorry to you and everyone else...im outa here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 01-10-2013, 03:17 PM   #6733
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Its ok bro
Old 01-10-2013, 03:18 PM   #6734
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
.positive emotion ......your right ......I will return when things are worth reading sorry to you and everyone else...im outa here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well this is a rare new side to you.

Everyone seems to be on edge at that moment.

Old 01-10-2013, 03:26 PM   #6735
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
^man your annoying ......you and kibanarulovr can team up against me and ill strike both of you down ..........I am not even going to respond to you.....I have already said my opinion and you and kibanarulovr have said yours .....tsk....noobs...give it a rest already !
First off shameful you crossed the line. Second I hate it people use the word noob in the wrong way it's so childish. And last the reason why I'm disapoonted is because I am not a noob. I play tons of fighting games and generation just didn't live up.

Next u say if the characters are important enough they will be added but generation was put on the market not even finished. They tried to make some characters but just didn't have the time. And if the point of anime games was to have every character possible we would still have the PTs characters.

Old 01-10-2013, 03:27 PM   #6736
Roxas Nohara
Ninja Academy Student

Roxas Nohara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
That looks real but I coulda swore I've seen That picture of Kabuto somewhere else
That Kabuto art is the one from the Ginkaku and Kinkaku scan, nothing to worry about!

But if this is the final box art...idk I mean I like how all the villains are lined up, and Naruto is all BRING IT ON! But I'm not sure how much I like the other Biju taking up the rest of the space...I feel like there should be some K11 or Kage action going on as well...if not Madara :P

It just seems like in every CC2 game they have one, huge selling point. And the Biju are the one for this game. Not that that's a bad thing or that thats all the game has to offer! The story, amazing boss battles, etc. are all amazing. But if they had more than one huge selling point character wise, I think all the doubters would be blown away!

But then again, they may just be keeping stuff more secret than usual this time around! And even if they're not, we've been given so much already, I wouldn't feel right complaining one bit

Still, it'd be nice to have these battles, even if the anime doesn't get to this by the time of release (Which it won't):

Spoiler:
Madara Vs. Kage
Itachi and EMS Sasuke Vs. Sage Kabuto
Naruto Vs. Tobi
Naruto and Bee Vs. Madara/ Kakashi and Guy vs. Obito [Double Battle]

That'd make everyone's doubt in CC2 go away for sure
Old 01-10-2013, 03:28 PM   #6737
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
First off shameful you crossed the line. Second I hate it people use the word noob in the wrong way it's so childish. And last the reason why I'm disapoonted is because I am not a noob. I play tons of fighting games and generation just didn't live up.

Next u say if the characters are important enough they will be added but generation was put on the market not even finished. They tried to make some characters but just didn't have the time. And if the point of anime games was to have every character possible we would still have the PTs characters.
Calm down pls or go pm him if you wanna talk trash to him.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:35 PM   #6738
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
Calm down pls or go pm him if you wanna talk trash to him.
That's just it I didn't say anything mean or wrong. Only he did

Old 01-10-2013, 03:37 PM   #6739
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
That's just it I didn't say anything mean or wrong. Only he did
Well he has problems.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:39 PM   #6740
Nagamaraji
Freshmen Academy Student

Yep PositiveEmotions is right, enough of it. And shamfull i didnt want to offense you in the first place Just let us all have fun waiting for this Great game.
Closed Thread