Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: Who would win?
Akatsuki 4 44.44%
The trio of doom 5 55.56%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-07-2013, 03:02 PM   #1
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret
Default Akatsuki vs Current situation

Two weeks prep and full knowledge.

All the akatsuki member as they were when they were alive so no edo stuff. No Tobi

Current situation refering to Obito, Madara and the Jubi

Starting distance 100m
Location where the ninja war is currently in the manga.

I think they stand a chance what with having the sharingan, the rennegan, kisame's monster chakra, zetsu in all his Zetsuness, Konan who if paired with another member could take Obito, Hidan being immortal and so on so on.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:24 PM   #2
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Re: Akatsuki vs Current situation

This is a hard one. I will have to do some research, but until then I am Trio off the bat.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:07 PM   #3
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I say trio of doom!!!!

Tobi can warp almost anyone to their doom if needed. Plus it would be hard to hit TObi at all.

Jubbi can solo anyone
Spoiler:
But Kisame may be his worst nightmare... althoug TObi cour warp the sharks away or make the whole thing intanglibe

the REAL threat is Madara IMO
Wood dragon or PS or Advent of following trees or Susanoo army I mean come on take your pick of doom!!
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:00 PM   #4
Rinn3gan
Ninja Academy Student

Rinn3gan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The trio without a doubt. Madara is miles ahead of anyone in the show right now and the only one who can come close to him is Tailed Beast Naruto.
Rinn3gan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:54 PM   #5
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Akatsukis best chance is totsuka + a 5 minute chibaku tensei(if thats even possible). While avoiding getting totally murked and destroyed.

Suppose if they play it right konan with prep can take care of tobi.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:32 AM   #6
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Madara & Obito & Juubi would roflstomp them.

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:35 PM   #7
Jackson_H
Freshmen Academy Student

Jackson_H saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Trio of doom, though any one of them solo could probably manage
Jackson_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:00 AM   #8
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Jubbi with TBB
or Madara with Wood style

SOLO
Old 01-10-2013, 06:11 AM   #9
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I think Akatsuki should have Tobi and Obito can still be an enemy or you can give us Spiral Zetsu with a Mangekyou Sharingan.

I would still say Akatsuki regardless.
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:54 AM   #10
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The Akatsuki...

I could see Sasori and Kakuzu fighting Madra (Kakuzu had a really good fight with the First Hokage, and Sasori would roughly be around his level).

Nagato and Konan easily defeating Obito.

And I'm sure the rest could manage the Juubi.. (Deidara's explosions, Kisame's tidal waves).

Still don't think Madara could be defeated? Try Itachi helping out. I really don't know where to place Hidan, unless someone else can spill the enemies blood and give it to him? Black Zetsu seems pretty strong, and white Zetsu's spores that drain chakra really annoying.

The Akatsuki have been severely underestimated ever since this war arc began.. Remember that most members are ABOVE Kage level.

Last edited by Kananda; 01-10-2013 at 08:07 AM.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:04 AM   #11
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Akatsuki

Kakuzu's iron skin might be strong enough to not be pierced by wood.And as Kanada said he could fight Madara with some help from Hidan and Sasori.
Obito stated himself that Itachi could kill him, but with the rinnegan he could need help from Konan.
Pain, Deidara and Kisame are the powerhouses of the akatsuki and i think the 8 of them(6 paths)could really damage the juubi. Pains summons would be a big help, Deidara could use his many explosives to fight the juubi and kisame could use his shark mode and giant water sphere to keep draining chakra and deal damage. Kisame could be on infinite chakra.
Spectual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:24 PM   #12
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I mean if we are going with the ridiculous theory that the literal description of Itachi's techniques was true, Totsuka seals Juubi. Then the Akatsuki take on Tobi and Madara. And yes they could definitely do that.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:28 PM   #13
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kananda View Post
The Akatsuki...

I could see Sasori and Kakuzu fighting Madra (Kakuzu had a really good fight with the First Hokage, and Sasori would roughly be around his level).
Huh? Kakazu was STOMPED by Hashirama so bady Kakazu was ashamed and his village hated him

Nagato and Konan easily defeating Obito.
How?/ They can not touch Obito

And I'm sure the rest could manage the Juubi.. (Deidara's explosions, Kisame's tidal waves).
How do they manage a TBB??

Still don't think Madara could be defeated? Try Itachi helping out.
what can he do to help
I really don't know where to place Hidan,
hidan sucks
unless someone else can spill the enemies blood and give it to him? Black Zetsu seems pretty strong,
burns with fire style
and white Zetsu's spores that drain chakra really annoying.
sharigan sees the chakra and Edo Madara has endless chakra and Tobito phases through sproes
The Akatsuki have been severely underestimated ever since this war arc began.. Remember that most members are ABOVE Kage level.
And you'll need another term for what Tobi, Jubbi, and Madara are
Old 01-10-2013, 11:26 PM   #14
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Kakuzu fought Hashirama when he was young and before he had his abilities. He was stomped, but not that easily. Sasori killed the strongest Kazekage of all time.

I get it.. Uchiha are really powerful but not as powerful as the Rinnegan. People who compare Itachi and Nagato are dumb, because Nagato would stomp itachi. Nagato's real body is the most powerful Pain and can use the Rinnegan 10x better.

"What can Itachi do to help?" Well, he could fight Obito.. I'd say Itachi and Mintao are on the same level, but Itachi has two legendary weapons now.

Dediara would have stomped Sasuke if he didn't have lightning style. Even WITH lightning style Sasuke's win was ridiculous, still making him immune to Sharingan. And I bet if either Madara or Obito spill blood during the fight Hidan will get his hands on it. I agree that Hidan sucks but he still has the deadliest ability.

"burns with fire style" Really? Then why didn't Madara just burn Harashima with fire style. Black Zetsu is using Senju cells from Harashima's grandson and it's much more stronger than Yamato.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:02 AM   #15
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kananda View Post
Kakuzu fought Hashirama when he was young and before he had his abilities. He was stomped, but not that easily. Sasori killed the strongest Kazekage of all time.
We have no proof of how easily Hashirama won the battle. And you can not compare the powerfs of Kazekage to a Hokage. Also this is not the great Hashirama we are talking about we are talking abou t Madara.

I get it.. Uchiha are really powerful but not as powerful as the Rinnegan. People who compare Itachi and Nagato are dumb, because Nagato would stomp itachi. Nagato's real body is the most powerful Pain and can use the Rinnegan 10x better.
Madara is the strongest Uchiha. He has the rinnegan and sharigan while Nagato just has RInnegan

"What can Itachi do to help?" Well, he could fight Obito.. I'd say Itachi and Mintao are on the same level, but Itachi has two legendary weapons now.
How would Itachi hit Tobi?? Tobi could be intanible.

Dediara would have stomped Sasuke if he didn't have lightning style. Even WITH lightning style Sasuke's win was ridiculous, still making him immune to Sharingan. And I bet if either Madara or Obito spill blood during the fight Hidan will get his hands on it.
how?? Not even Killer B, naruto, Guy, or kakashi could get blood so how would the others??
I agree that Hidan sucks but he still has the deadliest ability.
yeah too bad he is not getting blood

"burns with fire style" Really? Then why didn't Madara just burn Harashima with fire style. Black Zetsu is using Senju cells from Harashima's grandson and it's much more stronger than Yamato.
Black Zetsu and Yamato are not on the same level of power of Hashirama
Old 01-11-2013, 09:30 AM   #16
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Actually they did draw blood from obito , when kakashi was in the kamui dimension he strikes at obito and man him cough up blood. Also obi to could only stay intangible for 10 mins, so its going to run out sooner or later
Spectual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:40 AM   #17
PrinceofPeace
Banned

that does not mean that Hidan could get it thought. Afterall the jubbi was not out when that happened
Old 01-11-2013, 12:15 PM   #18
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Sasori is a good opponent for Obito. If he worked in conjunction with someone like Hidan it would be a problem. Does everyone remember how fast Sasori and Chiyo were manipulating their puppets? How quick their hands were moving? Obito is an amazing taijutsu user but I wouldn't even say Gai could dodge over 100 puppets being manipulated by a genius without getting a single scratch. Meanwhile Hidan managed to pressure Kakashi in taijutsu and has no problem taking a hit for the team. And to top it all off add Kakuzu in his base form to the fight with all his wires, ridiculous speed, and taijutsu mastery. Obito cannot hold that many skilled opponents off at one time.

Madara would fall to a combo of Kisame, Nagato, Itachi, Konan, and Deidara. If you say they can't take him out I will assume you are trolling.

Of course this all hinges on the theory that Itachi's all powerful Totsuka Sword can seal the Juubi and I'm not sure it can.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:20 PM   #19
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

Would they be able to use the renegan and sharingan to control the jubi like madara and obito do?

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 04:38 PM   #20
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret View Post
Would they be able to use the renegan and sharingan to control the jubi like madara and obito do?
they also need wood style