Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-09-2013, 11:08 PM   #21
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: No Chapter 616 until January 15th'ish

HST- Holy Shonen Trinity
Referring to One Piece, Bleach, and Naruto.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:11 PM   #22
Ghost4321
Apprentice Genin

Ghost4321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ghost4321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

the crap kind of name is that x.X never heard them called that before
HST= Harmonized Sales Tax? NO!!! HST= HOLY SHONEN TRINITY

Last edited by Ghost4321; 01-09-2013 at 11:13 PM.
Ghost4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:18 PM   #23
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Also can be called the..........uh...Big Three.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-09-2013, 11:21 PM   #24
Ghost4321
Apprentice Genin

Ghost4321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ghost4321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

yeah thats more like it lmao Always heard them called the big three, well bleach is on its final arc then naruto will end in a year or so it'll be the big one x.x
Old 01-09-2013, 11:23 PM   #25
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
HST- Holy Shonen Trinity
Referring to One Piece, Bleach, and Naruto.
HST is just a fanmade term.

Bleach being part is nowadays arguable as Assassination Classroom is starting to take over.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:25 PM   #26
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

How long has it been since he released one 2 weeks? I say he is getitng lazy, THis is his job he should do it.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:36 PM   #27
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
HST is just a fanmade term.

Bleach being part is nowadays arguable as Assassination Classroom is starting to take over.

Interesting. Kinda thought it was official.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-10-2013, 02:08 AM   #28
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

^You also think that character birthdays are official? I think that's also fan-made
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:14 AM   #29
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
^You also think that character birthdays are official? I think that's also fan-made
WHat makes you think they're Fan-made?
They're in Kishis databook.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:22 AM   #30
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
How long has it been since he released one 2 weeks? I say he is getitng lazy, THis is his job he should do it.
Mangaka are even working during Holidays.
Magazine has a break, Mangaka don't.

I'm just gonna put this here again:
Spoiler:

Note that this applies to Mangaka even with Assistants.
Oda has 6 for example and still hardly gets to see his family.

Note, working schedule is naturally more pressuring for those who are expected to bring good results.
And they have no choice than to do so.
Kishi said his Editors whip him with work.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.

Last edited by Vivi; 01-10-2013 at 05:25 AM.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:55 AM   #31
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
WHat makes you think they're Fan-made?
They're in Kishis databook.
Rally? Cool ,lol.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:12 AM   #32
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Mangaka are even working during Holidays.
Magazine has a break, Mangaka don't.

I'm just gonna put this here again:
Spoiler:

Note that this applies to Mangaka even with Assistants.
Oda has 6 for example and still hardly gets to see his family.

Note, working schedule is naturally more pressuring for those who are expected to bring good results.
And they have no choice than to do so.
Kishi said his Editors whip him with work.
Fans saying the mangaka are lazy when they don't get their chapter every week...yup, we'll just have to wait until Golden Week for the next round of whining. Kishi's actually really good about getting the work out there too, he's hardly ever on break in comparison to other mangaka.

I laughed a bit reading your other thread in which a fan asked what kind of manga Kishi wants to write when he's older and he said, "Please let me retire!"

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:14 AM   #33
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

If we are lucky they might have it this weekend sometimes they do that after a week or two of no manga.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:01 AM   #34
Ghost4321
Apprentice Genin

haha I wouldn't hold my breath
Old 01-10-2013, 11:32 AM   #35
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I know but we can always hope.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:30 PM   #36
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost4321 View Post
the crap kind of name is that x.X never heard them called that before
HST= Harmonized Sales Tax? NO!!! HST= HOLY SHONEN TRINITY
I'm pretty sure HST is mostly used in VS forums and such.

@Vivi I thought it was Toriko? It seems to be coming up in popularity as well as power

I heard someone lifted a mountain

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:06 PM   #37
Ghost4321
Apprentice Genin

I thought Toriko was close to ending O.o I'm probably 90% wrong tho luls
Old 01-10-2013, 06:53 PM   #38
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Tomorrows Friday ...
Just a few more days till the new chapter is released

Edit: if you guys want an example on manga editors and mangaka's I suggest watching Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi
I know it's a Shoujo ai / yaoi but I promise you the series is a big help in understanding what a manga editor and a mangaka's life is like ...

LHG

Last edited by LilHinataGirl; 01-10-2013 at 06:57 PM.
LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:01 PM   #39
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Im glad the next chapter is close I so want to see how Naruto and Hinata will fight while holding hands.^^
Old 01-10-2013, 08:30 PM   #40
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
I'm pretty sure HST is mostly used in VS forums and such.

@Vivi I thought it was Toriko? It seems to be coming up in popularity as well as power

I heard someone lifted a mountain
Toriko or Ass Class.

Ass Class more likely.
No Manga sold better in the last 8 years and constantly ranks high in the SJ Polls.
I believe it never was never worse than 4th or 5th while Naruto is doing like a Rollercoaster.

Spoiler:
One Piece
Nisekoi
Assassination Classroom (Center Colour)
Kuroko no Basket
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Naruto
Hungry Joker
Rookie Policewoman Kiruko-san (Center Colour)
Sket Dance
Haikyuu!!
Bleach (Center Colour)
Gintama
Kochikame
Kurogane
Beelzebub
Cross Manage
Medaka Box
Retsu!! Date-senpai

One Piece (Cover & Lead Color Page)

Naruto
Assassination Classroom
Toriko
Nisekoi
Kuroko no Basket (Color Page)
Bleach
Shinmai Furei Kiruko-san
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Hungry Joker
Hunter x Hunter: Kurapika Tsuiokuhen (One Shot, Part II, 34 pg.)
Shokugeki no Souma (23 pg.)
Hq!!
Gintama
Beelzebub
Medaka Box (Color Page)
Sket Dance
Kurogane
Kochikame
Cross Manage
Retsu!! Date Senpai

One Piece (Lead CP)
Assassination Classroom
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Toriko
Nisekoi
Kuroko no Basket
Haikyuu!! (Center Colour)
Hungry Joker
Naruto
Bleach
Rookie Policewoman Kiruko-san
Kurokuroku (Oneshot, Center Colour)
Shokugeki no Soma
Beelzebub
Sket Dance
Gintama
Kochikame
Kurogane
Cross Manage
Medaka Box
Retsu!!! Date-senpai

1. One Piece
2. Naruto
3. Assassination Classroom
Nisekyuu!! (Center Colour, Collaboration Manga 15pg.)
4. Toriko
5. Haikyuu!!
Nisekoi (Center Colour)
6. Gintama
7. PSI Kusuo Saiki
8. Bleach
9. Sket Dance
Hyoujou Fupu (Center Colour, Oneshot)
10. Shokugeki no Soma
11. Beelzebub
12. Rookie Policewoman Kiruko-san
13. Hungry Joker (First chapter ranking)
14. Kochikame
15. Kurogane
16. Medaka Box
17. Cross Manage
18. Retsu!!! Date-senpai

Fans determine this.
Lowest ranking was the chapter where Ass Class made fun of Naruto.

Spoiler:

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.

Last edited by Vivi; 01-10-2013 at 08:43 PM.