Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-07-2013, 09:41 PM   #1
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default [Civil War Act] Captain Zeref Kodlack vs. Captain Shiko Hanasaku

Rules: No GM, etc.
Time Zone: Noon (12:00PM)

Who will go first?
Old 01-08-2013, 05:27 AM   #2
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: [Civil War Act] Captain Zeref Kodlack vs. Captain Shiko Hanasaku

I'll go ahead first.

First a story
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiko stepped down a stone path, thinking to himself on the recent shifts in power and respect. How, so quickly could the once well organized Gotei 13 devolve into nothing much more than feuding?

"I'm not wholly convinced I should do this, isn't there some comradery amongst us?" Shiko thought to himself

His worry was not completely without reason, with shifts in the positions of captains he felt as though the title was abdicated to him, perhaps even too soon?

"Steel yourself" he could hear Jaakumetsu saying within his mind

"Right, there is a bit more to this." 'Captain' Hanasaku stated in a whispering tone while stepping up the gray stone steps, he added "If I can become Captain-Commander, who knows I may be able to prevent something like this from happening again" he now spoke in normal tone, his mood quickly changing from melancholic to decisive.

"Captain" spoke a shinigami wearing a long black braid, Shiko recognized him as 6th seat Seiseki Goen now stepping closer to speak with him while en route.

"Yes, Seiseki, is something troubling you?" Shiko said noticing a bead of sweat

"Well you see... 5th seat Kitano has...not returned." muttered Seiseki, now breathing a bit more heavily, Shiko could see this was as new for Seiseki as it was for him.

5th seat Kitano, who previously expressed his general hate for Hanasaku after his recent promotion and walked out of the 4th Division barracks into the night agitated. A shame, for Kitano was an excellent advisor and had a calm, clear mind most of the time, even helping Shiko with assisting the previous Captain properly by giving words of wisdom.

"Ah, I see, a shame... but I think he'll be back before too long, he merely needs time to think" stated Shiko in a tone that was like a exhaling breath. They continued their march and reached 2nd Division territory

A small wind blew in from the west, Seiseki's braid moved gently eastward in the wind as with his Captains hair.

Large buildings were on display before them, Shiko tilted his head sideways.

"The long one" he started "-containing a hall Captain." he finished quickly. Shiko's head tilted up in a state of shock as if to say 'Oh, now I get it'

"Well this is where we depart" Shiko expressed to his 6th seat

"R-Right, please be safe Captain." Seiseki voiced while starting his walk back out of the territory

Shiko quietly advanced through the barracks, a flower garden (getting lost), training areas, and reached the courtyard, a vast and empty dustland, where he spotted a man, tall, long brown hair that fell behin his back, with blue eyes that intimidated him, a being hundreds of years older than him, which in the land of souls, could only mean experience. Surely this man knew more than him what it means to be 'Captain'.

"Captain Kodlack of the 2nd Division." Shiko spoke loudly across the distance to his fellow Captain "I am here to challenge you as Captain of the Second Division!" realizing his mistake he spoke again just as loud "As Captain of the Fourth Division!" a exhaled deeply.

That said Shiko's head no filled with countless thoughts in a void of darkness, was this the Captain's Spiritual Pressure? Or his own mind? Nontheless they went on "He'll kill you", "You're gonna die", "They say he wields the powers of a hollow, yeah you're dead", "You know what happens when a hollow kills you right? YOU BECOME ONE!" they reached inside his mind.

"Shiko! I said steel yourself!" said the helpful voice, and his thoughts came to quiet, now ready for the battle at hand.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Maxtone; 01-08-2013 at 07:26 AM.
Maxtone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:31 AM   #3
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

((Then the battle post))
(("Banishment! This WARUDO!"))
----------------------------------------------------------
Shiko takes out his zanpakutou from his Shihakusho, and holds the blade in a scalpel-like manner in his right hand, before running toward his opponent, not using flash step but still closing the distance in seconds as though he were a sprinter, while running he takes out one of his Shuriken and holds the nail-like weapon in reverse grip in his left hand before initiating his true assault.

His assault consisted of serial rushing knife swings combined with agile movement, a rapid assault, while guarding with his Shuriken. After completing a series of slashes (9 in total), he would utilize Flash Step to get behind his opponent faster than normal and begin again. Afterwards Shiko jumps back, performing a backflip, re-concealing his shuriken and releasing his zanpakuto, calling out its name.

"Purge evil from this world, Jaakumetsu!" He says like a judge passing an order

"Yes....Master" Jaakumetsu's voice that only his master can hear echoes in Shiko's mind

From one knife forms two serrated and sharp short swords, gleam in the faint glow of their wielder's purple spiritual power. Two black sheaths on Shiko's lower back appeared also and he sheathed the sword in his left hand while holding it, in an Iai stance, while continuing to hold the right sword out, prepared for attack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:20 AM   #4
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Good job, Max. Thanks for the story. I would usually create it myself but you did one hell of a job at it.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:02 PM   #5
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

I'll counter soon, stupied IE decided to leave the page when I clicked delete on a word. >.>

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:15 PM   #6
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
I'll counter soon, stupied IE decided to leave the page when I clicked delete on a word. >.>
Okay. Viva la Wordpad.

@Ghost: I'm glad you liked it.

Old 01-08-2013, 02:00 PM   #7
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

By the way, loved the story. Felt like I was reading an actull arc, you and ghost outdone your selfson it. Good Job.

Being the drunk of the SS, Zeref just watched his men train while he drank his beer.

Soon a yelling Shinigami came up to his Captain, "Captain Captin!!! Captain Shika is coming!"

Not listening he just drank his 40th beer, all while talking to some girls. "Hm?"

"Capta..." The shiigami's face droped. "How did ever get him as our Captain?" he said with a weird look. Zeref was in the background laughing with the girls.

Soon the Captain of the 4th division walked into the court yard, soon as he did the 2nd division men began to put him down. He then talked about challenging him for that civil war that was going on.

"Huh? Fight, why? I do not wish to be Captain-Commander. But by the way you hold your self I don't have a choice do I? Very well, shame though. Both used to be great captains of this place now trying to kill each other. I hoped to be friends with you one day, I guess not." He then stood up and told the girls to gowait for him in the special place. after that looking at them with a silly look.

He then turned to look at Shiko, as he was soon almost in his face, dodging his attacks with ease he told him,"Why do you fight Shiko?"

Soon after Shiko vanished, Knowing that simple trick Zeref Flash-Stepped on to the buildings roof behind him leaving an after image. But soon he saw the Captain began to release his Shikai. "Already huh? You are actully going through with this crap huh?" He then Flash-Stepped infront of the Captain ad said a chant. "Crown of the King, shatter the bones of the beast, let your six hands place judgement on the wicked as they bow in your honour. Hado 60, Rokuamatsuheika" (Six Imperial Swords) - Six swords made of light energy appear in the sky and attempt to crash down on the opponent.

Zeref then pulled out his Zanpakuto and slowly lowered the blade, allowing it to touch the ground. Looking at it he said, "If you know my Zanpakuto's powers then you know this wont be an easy fight. Imagin the ground by me turning to black dust before your eyes, that is only a fragmint of his true power."

He then waits for his fellow soldier turned enemy to attack.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:47 PM   #8
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

@Shisko: Thank you
-Sorry if my stuff gets too Purple Prose-y, and don't hesitate to ask or PM if my attack was confusing
-Drinking Game: Every time Shiko laments, take a sip of your beverage of choice
-The counter attack is at around the end, in case this is tl:dr material for you (it kind of is for me, but that's because I'm advancing my character in story and battle)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Up until that point Shiko had not even noticed the Captain Kodlack's hard drinking and unchaste nature, for all he saw was the objective and the moment he stopped thinking about that, his mind would drift to fear. However Shiko's battle trance was snapped when he heard the Captain speak "Why do you fight, Shiko?", words that crawled into the back of his mind and began to fester.

But, remembering his Zanpakutou's words he continued on the attack.

His two-sided attack (dubbed in his mind as "Underworldy Dissection") failed as his opponent and senior effortlessly dodged all advances, having enough time to leave behind an afterimage which, within a moment was noticed by the younger Captain, what wasn't noticed however was that within minimal steps Captain Kodlack was already on top of the building behind him.

"Huh!!" Shiko expressed in a moment of shock, now sure this man was fit for his role.

But Shiko would have no time to be in shock for as he had taken his stance and released his Zanpakuto, his opponent now reappeared in front of him after speaking, the words of which Shiko couldn't be bothered to remember. The hard drinking Captain began to recite a chant at which point Shiko revoked his decision for an attack on the opponent, despite him being directly before him taking into account what a true Shinigami Captain's chanted Kido would do to him, and decided to back away stepping backward rapidly. At the end of the chant the captain declared "Hado 60, Rokuamatsuheika" causing six swords of light to appear from above and attempt to ruthlessly impale him.

Shiko, already trying to make distance, now sought to avoid the piercing lights. Deciding to use what he was good at he dodged

by performing an acrobatic Aerial Cartwheel to avoid the technique, a maneuver most Shinigami could not perform. The lights collided with the ground making a loud and explosive discord, leaving a dustcloud and maiming the land beneath. Shiko could feel the heat radiating with the wave of wind that followed the Captain's spell.

Afterward, gravely depending on who you ask, the Captain spoke words most likely intended to return melancholy to Shiko's soul. "If you know my Zanpakuto's powers then you know this won't be an easy fight. Imagine the ground by me turning to black dust before your eyes, that is only a fragment of his true power." he spoke, and finally the words that had made a home in his mind returned.

"Why do you fight?" it echoed again and again, self-evaluation ran rampant. But Shiko would no longer be hindered by thoughts, Shiko remembered of Captain-Commander Igasho Yamamoto's strength to do what was necessary for what he believed. The echoes silenced.

"Ready, Master" a familiar voice spoke

"Yeah" Shiko spoke back within the now quiet depths of his mind

"I fight to make the Soul Society into what I believe it truly should be! And no this won't be easy, but allow me to make myself

clear, I battle you today with no intention of killing (as if) you." taking a pause he resumed "I want to show you my strength is one you can rally behind as was the previous Captain Commander. So that when you look to me next you will see not a just a

Shinigami, a strong opponent, or a commanding officer... but an ally and someone who wouldn't let this happen the Gotei 13 even

if he could not draw breath." Shiko asserted, wavering a bit at the end and realizing he showed more of his personal thoughts

than he usually does.

<"That was hackneyed"> Shiko thought

<"But it came from the heart, not from the blade, and more importantly you seem very aware of my purposs: as this man is not evil I have no wish to kill him."> Jaakumetsu added

<"But you released at full power to see what I would do, correct?" Shiko thought assuredly

<"Yes, yes, you've still got it Master!"> spoke the Zanpakutou in a joyful tone

Now renewed the young Captain glowed, quite literally, his spiritual power reacting to his brightened mood by enveloping him, causing a the winds to gale before promptly ending with a final outward gust.

"So, let's judge if my ideals are worth following."

Shiko then pulled out 3 shuriken and held them between his left fist speaking "Jaakutsume" and, keeping his sword in his right hand outward he went once again into the heat of battle.

Running forward once again, this time he had strategized a new plan. He utilized Flash Step once again while running, appearing around two yards in front of the target and throwing the in hand Shuriken at the feet of his opponent. Then he utilized a his Spiritual power to manifest a Kido "Hado No. 1: Sho" that would emit a force that shot the three Shuriken out of the ground and at the opponents legs.

Shiko then jumped performing a series of mid-air somersaults before coming down with a diagonal slash followed by a landing. While still low from the landing he unsheathed his left sword and slashed at the same time, an Iai slash close to the ground. He was prepared with his right sword for a counterattack, though it would be a bit slow considering he recently landed, so he merely hoped that his assault would work to offset balance.

He then rose from the ground (stands up) and held his left sword in a reverse grip while he held his right normally.

Last edited by Maxtone; 01-08-2013 at 06:06 PM.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:14 PM   #9
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

After hearing what the Captain said he then looked to his left then the right. As he saw the man dodge the Hado with skill the Captain told him, "Wow! I didn't think that would do nothing to you. Good job."

As he saw the Captain run at him he noticed some weapons in his hand, small ones too. "You do know what Division I am in charge of right?"

He then watched the shurinkin go infront of his feet, then after hearing the other Captain cast a Hado he used his sword. A sword that the blade was so black just the reflection from the moon revealed it's position to those who are untrained.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

He then black the shurinkins and grabed one in his hand in a way to avoid the sharp edges. I then Flash-Step high in the air and throw the shurinkin towards were he was going to slash me. I watched as it bounced off his blade, as I hoped to get his focus. "Hi!" I then smile at him.

"Let me show you what I mean. Steal their soul, Shi No Yahiba..."

Soon the blade became that of a futuristic sword. With a moon at the hilt and three open areas near it.
Spoiler:

"When this blade is filled with my aura, it slowly killes the part it touches with. Hint the name blade of death. Although unlike my other form, this one is limited in it's time and reach. But still has other properties thar should be taken in care. I bet Aizen if he wasn't still locked up (hint because he is immortal) Even he would fear this blade."

I then go from a my normal face to that of a no emotion face. I the fill my blade with my aura. "Men...leave us to battle." Knowing what I ment the left with a hurry. and still working for the SS they went to alert all Captains that the Civil War has begun. Being Stealth Force they were fast and sneaky.

I then cast a new attack. Pointing my finger at the Captain I call out in a silent voice. "Way of Binding, Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six. Bakudo #61, Rikujōkōrō" A rod formed of energy is thrown towards the target before it disintegrates into numerous short rods which are used to pin the target to the surroundings and hoping to render them immobile (Also called Six Rods Prison of Light.)

I then less then a second after Flash-Step 10 meters behind him and cast "Hado #33 Sōkatsui" (Blue Fire, Crash Down) Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar manner to #31, but over a wider area and with more power. Wide enough to take down anything within 200 yards.

"An old friend showed me that one, yet his is far moe distructive then that." Soon after that which should hit right after the Bakudo hit I Flash-Step high into the air with my black aura sword still charged, I then flip back then lead my head straight down and sword pointed in front. I then began to spin at a rate of 260 mph. (SO I am basicly upside down with my sword pointed down also.) As I did this all within less then 6 seconds, I then came downas the blade caused my self to look like a black tornado. (If you remember Lee vs Gaara whe lee did the lotus trick that wind look is what I am doing.) I then come crashing down in hopes my opponet is still their.

As I stand up I look as the area and back up, seeing what my sword did, the aura was ow gone from my sword. The area not to be touchable anymore. "You wish to be the next leader? Yet you too are trying to fight me. I remember seeing the Captain-Commander when I was a young boy and he helped me, I followed not because he could beat me. But because of his swift decisions and his leadership. I would gladly try and take him down, but he was a great leader. Prove to me you can lead unlike anyone else and I will follow you into battle. Well I still will anyway's because we are the Soldiers and Captains of the Gotei 13."

I then stand their waiting, "OH I am thirsty!" I the Flash-Step into my sitting spot and grab a keg and chug it down with my back to the Captain.

Old 01-08-2013, 07:35 PM   #10
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I'll counter this tomorrow, in this post.

Edit: Posted, tomorrow came early
((I hope this is okay to do within the confines of the Act, I went for what I thought made sense in character for the sake of RP rather than having no more than a X vs Y. But if it is a problem I can change it.))
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain Kodlack gave praise for Shiko's dodging ability and proceeded to once again wade off the attacks this time utilizing his Zanpakuto to block the deadly nails having enough time to toy with Shiko by redirecting a Shuriken back at him and making a jestful mid-combat attention grab. "He's toying with me?" Shiko thought.

Nevertheless, the Captain must've been at least somewhat serious as he released his Zanpakuto, his spiritual power filling the air giving the grave intent as though someone's death has just been announced "Steal their soul, Shi No Yaiba..." his blade transformed into something usually only seen on television screens in the Human World.

The Captain then formally introduced his Zanpakutou's abilities, assuring Shiko of the sword's potential to kill. The grave felling that was the Captain's power spread along the blade. "Men...leave us to battle." he declared and they left as immediately as animals who hear a gunshot. Shiko retook stance and started thinking.

However the attack that followed was not one from the Captain's Zanpakuto, but a Kido. He recited the chant but now more serious than before "Carriage of thunder," Shiko immediately recognized the Incantation of Rikujokoro and prepared himself "bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Bakudo #61, Rikujokoro" another light spell, ironic? Perhaps so. As the light beamed toward him he dodged it performing a sidestep, back step, following a spin and a larger back step then looking back at his opponent, sheathing both swords.

Zeref then sped off at breakneck speeds moving past Shiko very quickly. The Captain appeared behind Shiko, Shiko began to recognize his senior's tactics he prepared himself by charging spiritual power for Kido as well as Shunpo."Hado #33 Sokatsui", Shiko felt a surge in power and began to move, but out erupted the violent wave of blue flames and as Shiko utilized Flash Stepped while muttering "Sho", time seemed to slow.

One step, he could still see bright fires.
Two steps, heat and intensity increased
Three steps, and flames welled around him
Four steps, and an extra push was given blasting Shiko through the fires.

The younger Captain landed directly outside of the scorched remains of the courtyard, on a path of dirt and sand. Looking back quickly he saw a scene of carnage, most of the courtyard had been razed by the attack and that which had not been incinerated was still ablaze with a blue flicker, popping and crackling. So much destroyed in a single spell, unbelievable to recent Captain. His left arm and neck had been burned as well as some of his back, Shiko threw off his now flaming Haori immediately and looked upward, he saw Captain Zeref in an odd upside-down pose, surrounded in darkness and beginning to rotate, angered and wounded he spoke not a word as he cast {Hado No. 9 Geki} in order to stop his opponent, if only briefly, as he spiraled down at him. The red aura surrounded his opponent before the darkness engulfed it, indeed it had only slowed it but as the Heat of Battle kicked up into the Blaze of War seconds seemed to matter more, giving him enough time to dodge the Black Tornado of Death with a Shunpo to the east, taking him further down the dirt path

Kodlack was now more disinterested it seemed and delivered a rebuttal to the previous statements made "You wish to be the next leader? Yet you too are trying to fight me. I remember seeing the Captain-Commander when I was a young boy and he helped me, I followed not because he could beat me. But because of his swift decisions and his leadership. I would gladly try and take him down, but he was a great leader. Prove to me you can lead unlike anyone else and I will follow you into battle. Well I still will anyways because we are the Soldiers and Captains of the Gotei 13."

Shiko, now breathing heavily, thought on the Captain's words. He held his left shoulder with his right hand. He recounted his thoughts.

"Fight, why? I do not wish to be Captain-Commander." <".......-What">
"I hoped to be friends with you one day, I guess not." <".....should">
"An old friend showed me that one" <".......I....">
"You wish to be the next leader? Yet you too are trying to fight me."
"OH I am thirsty!" <"....do!?">

Shiko stood silently with his thoughts

He then looked at the ground the which the attack hit, it was darkened and decayed, Shiko then stepped westward and began to walk, jumping over the rooftop to avoid the darkened areas and hopping back down into what what formerly the courtyard. He continued to step quite plainly through the dust, the sun now lower in the sky.

"Master? What are you doing?" said the spirit

"What I promised... no matter the cost." Shiko voiced

Shiko's forward march was brought to a halt as he reached the drinking Captain. But he did not take stance, but rather stood in the war zone, silently for a moment, before beginning

"My name is Shiko Hanasaku, I do not believe I ever formally introduced myself. I was recently promoted to the Captain of Squad 4. As you know the Soul Society is in a state of Civil War, due primarily to a distrust among Captains. I want to improve the Soul Society, to make it into something greater. I want to be Captain-Commander and I want someone like you to be in the Soul Society when I lead it. If you would...help me achieve this goal by at least saying you'll lend me your resources." Hanasaku looked upward at the sun. "Regardless of your answer, I don't believe I should fight you anymore." he finished, calming himself in the sun's glow.

A spirit conversed with itself.
"So this was it... what if he kills you?" questioned Jaakumetsu

"Then I misjudged him and I likely shouldn't lead the Soul Society." Shiko asserted

"Sometimes Master, you even surprise me, I am however still at your service." the Spirit said, not wavering at all in his words

And the young Captain stood there, content and warm in the sun.

Last edited by Maxtone; 01-09-2013 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Revision
Old 01-08-2013, 07:36 PM   #11
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ok I wont be on until 12:13 Oregon time, I have my college class tomorrow.

Old 01-09-2013, 02:44 PM   #12
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Join you? I will follow anyone here into battle. But seeing from what we caused why not dual our selves?" Zeref asked the Captain. "Sooner or later one of us will meet the other Captains, then their is no turning back it will be a fight to the death. Their is such a Captain I was and hope still friends with. He is from the Kuchaki Family. Old man, but very strong. Better to fight who you can and get that experince befor eit is to late. I havn't fought him for 300 years. If anyone you need to watch out for him, because even my bankai I might just hardly have a chance to beat him..."

Zeref then puts the keg downwitha serious look on his face. "Follow me" Zeref the attempts to lead the other Captain to the Sōkyoku Hill, (The place were Rukia was going to be killed). The Captain the looked at the other and said. "You know, while everone is fighting in this war, I rather not, because as a Captain I lead by example. What are we showing fighting for a stupied title like Head Captain-Commander? Is this how a Captain should act? That is why during the meeting when you guy all argued I left. Now come, give me everything you have. Show me the power of the next Captain-Commander!" Zeref said hoping to test the man, for he had no intention of killing him.

Old 01-09-2013, 05:19 PM   #13
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(("Hammer Space? He's not holding any hammers silly."))
Captain Kodlack acknowledged the Shiko's wishes. However he brought Shiko down to reality a bit reminding Hanasaku that though he may not have much interest in the position, much less battling for it others, would fight tooth and nail. Kitano's angered expression flashed into Shiko's mind briefly, before Kodlack continued on to speak of an old friend he had from the noble Kuchiki speaking of his power highly and warning of the possibility of doing battle with him.

The drinking Captain, now done drinking once again became grim once more, requesting Shiko follow him as he headed off. Shiko did as requested, the sheathed swords on his back making a low clatter as he did. Both Shinigami arrived at Sokyoku Hill and Captain Kodlack then opened his mouth and spoke his mutual disdain for the War. This uplifted Shiko and for a moment, if watching his eyes closely, one would see joy as Zeref continued finishing with, "Show me the power of the next Captain-Commander!" One may wonder why Shiko was now resolved to battle, however when taking into account neither Captain was at each others throats it satisfied his dreams for a moment. It needn't be said that now this became a bit more of a test, like the Captain Examination that had been robbed from Shiko due to the Civil War.

Now a bit more normal in his rationality, Shiko did not speak, rather he intended to do as Zeref demanded.

Calculating, Shiko knew that with his zanpakuto, Kodlack could seemingly rot away any attack that came into contact with its aura. However, aura seemed to activate every time it was used causing mental speculation that the aura was responsible and not the blade. Still that would make any man cautious knowing that Kodlack can summon the aura around him entirely. With this ability, potentially any attack could be rendered useless. But only potentially. If there was a way attack faster than he could summon the aura or perhaps in between uses, he could be defeated. All these thoughts circulated quite quickly in Shiko's mind.

Without warning Shiko broke into another sprint, this time circling the Captain. He then would pull out and throw a Shuriken from each cardinal direction of the Captain, having enough speed to silently cast {Sho} to push them faster, all the while running. He stopped North of his opponent in a sliding halt, a sufficient dust trail being made from all of the running. (This move is dubbed "Four Directions of Judgement"). He called out "Hado No. 1: Sho" and pushed the dust forward toward Captain

Kodlack hoping to blind him afterwards, taking advantage of the spell's 'weakness' for a surprise attack. He then pulled out 3 more Shuriken hidden within his outfit speaking "Bakudo No. 26 Kyokko" this would bend light around the deadly implements to hide them from sight. Now prepared he launched the hidden projectiles at his no-longer-foe senior.

Shiko then pulled out his two swords, wrapping his Rei-Ito hidden in his Shihakusho around both. The two blades gleamed from the sunlight, which also illuminated the metallic threads attached. Holding both blades in a reverse grip Shiko spoke.

"Presentation: First Act, complete" while he smirked, grin that was invisible to most due to his mask

Old 01-09-2013, 05:51 PM   #14
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

((Okay, it'll be tough but I'll try to manage countering, difficulty makes me have to think but I prefer it over endless attacks with no penalty. And as for when characters pull stuff out of nowhere, Wikipedia explains it better. And I was making a joke about my character pulling improbable items out of his clothes.))

Old 01-09-2013, 11:57 PM   #15
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxtone View Post
(("Hammer Space? He's not holding any hammers silly."))
Captain Kodlack acknowledged the Shiko's wishes. However he brought Shiko down to reality a bit reminding Hanasaku that though he may not have much interest in the position, much less battling for it others, would fight tooth and nail. Kitano's angered expression flashed into Shiko's mind briefly, before Kodlack continued on to speak of an old friend he had from the noble Kuchiki speaking of his power highly and warning of the possibility of doing battle with him.

The drinking Captain, now done drinking once again became grim once more, requesting Shiko follow him as he headed off. Shiko did as requested, the sheathed swords on his back making a low clatter as he did. Both Shinigami arrived at Sokyoku Hill and Captain Kodlack then opened his mouth and spoke his mutual disdain for the War. This uplifted Shiko and for a moment, if watching his eyes closely, one would see joy as Zeref continued finishing with, "Show me the power of the next Captain-Commander!" One may wonder why Shiko was now resolved to battle, however when taking into account neither Captain was at each others throats it satisfied his dreams for a moment. It needn't be said that now this became a bit more of a test, like the Captain Examination that had been robbed from Shiko due to the Civil War.

Now a bit more normal in his rationality, Shiko did not speak, rather he intended to do as Zeref demanded.

Calculating, Shiko knew that with his zanpakuto, Kodlack could seemingly rot away any attack that came into contact with its aura. However, aura seemed to activate every time it was used causing mental speculation that the aura was responsible and not the blade. Still that would make any man cautious knowing that Kodlack can summon the aura around him entirely. With this ability, potentially any attack could be rendered useless. But only potentially. If there was a way attack faster than he could summon the aura or perhaps in between uses, he could be defeated. All these thoughts circulated quite quickly in Shiko's mind.

Without warning Shiko broke into another sprint, this time circling the Captain. He then would pull out and throw a Shuriken from each cardinal direction of the Captain, having enough speed to silently cast {Sho} to push them faster, all the while running. He stopped North of his opponent in a sliding halt, a sufficient dust trail being made from all of the running. (This move is dubbed "Four Directions of Judgement"). He called out "Hado No. 1: Sho" and pushed the dust forward toward Captain

Kodlack hoping to blind him afterwards, taking advantage of the spell's 'weakness' for a surprise attack. He then pulled out 3 more Shuriken hidden within his outfit speaking "Bakudo No. 26 Kyokko" this would bend light around the deadly implements to hide them from sight. Now prepared he launched the hidden projectiles at his no-longer-foe senior.

Shiko then pulled out his two swords, wrapping his Rei-Ito hidden in his Shihakusho around both. The two blades gleamed from the sunlight, which also illuminated the metallic threads attached. Holding both blades in a reverse grip Shiko spoke.

"Presentation: First Act, complete" while he smirked, grin that was invisible to most due to his mask

Ok first, I googled Rei-Ito to see what it was, and all I got was porn... What are you not telling us max? lol jk but really that is what poped up nd on images too (O.O)

Second, You are doing really good! But I noticed you seem to redo almost the same thing just adding new ingredients to it. But still better then what I first tried lol.

Also Mask is that a Vizard mask? If so you are like em then right? or do you just have some mask over your face?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sensing the Captain follow behind him, he focused his reiatsu to the blade. Soon Shi No Yahiba understood and changed it to a deadly aura. "Come..."

Soon the Captain came towards him, but changed into a circle around Zeref. "Hmm...?" Being on the stealth force, he is used to distractions and stealth kills. Thinking this might be a similar stratigy he prepared him self. Soon he released about 2/10 of his reiatsu to throw the Captain off balance, while he focused the rest to his feet as he Flash-Stepped high on to the Exacutioners block. LEaving an after image behind do to the fast speen he watched from up top. "Interesting... He uses what looks liek the same move, but changes it. He adapts really well. What do you think Shi No?" Zeref asked his Zanpakuto.

"He has great skill. But how much can he take?" The Skeleton of a Zanpakuto replaied standing behind his partner. I am hoping he has more then that at lest, but when it fails he adapts fast. Never doing the same thing twice." Soon after seeing the Captain attack his after image, because the dust covered it. He then yelled to the Captain "You ready to see some sick moves?" The captain sais with some laughter. He smiled to the Captain below. Soon the smile was cut short as he had already left an after image. He was already high in the air, above the part were the huge rock turned into a cliff. "See you next fall!" He then slashed his Zanpakuto with one arm hard as the black aura created a long whip of a slash. The slash soon came crashing down as it easly cut through the cliff that held the Captain. Soon the Cliff began to shake as it began to fall. THe aura had left the zanpakuto, but Zeref had already Flash-Stepped behind his opponent with the Zanpakuto over his shoulder ready to slash. He then attempted to cut the mans head off, only to hope it stopped just at the neck. Hoping the dual ended. Although Zeref was unsure what power this new Captain had. Soon as the cliff about hit the ground Zeref Jumped high into the air hoping the Cliff took him with it. Zeref then awaited bhigh in the air.

Soon he noiced a sharp pain in his side. He look down to see a needle sticking out. "Ouch.." he said as he pulled it out. Then flicked it down at the rubble. I wonder what Nazo Hikaru is doing? Mabe taking all the girls while I do all the work, uugg just like him too." He said with his sword in his right hand resting the blade on his shoulders and scratching the back of his head. He then placed his left hand on his hip waiting for the attack has he felt the pain in his side, not showing so as not to let the enemy know right away.

Old 01-10-2013, 01:00 PM   #16
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

First: You did what!? and found-....!!!!!!
Spoiler:

Okay I want to make clear I would never intentionally or indirectly link to that type of stuff so even if you do know it was a mistake, I apologize. Rei-Ito was a translation I used for spirit thread, I think I may just say Spirit thread now . But anyway those are like metal wires but they can trap spirits like hollows/shinigami/ghosts, I made them up for the character (Ghost said it was fine with him).

Second: Acknowledged and agreed, I'll try to vary it a bit more (while keeping withing my Character's limits and abilities). Thank you.

Third: Black cloth mask, from my character image (link).

((I'm not sure if anyone (I'm looking at you, Guests) noticed, but most of Shiko's names for his techniques and plans are supposed to be a bit silly/childish sounding /charactertrait))
((Ugh, I hate how long this turned out, regardless of the reason. I appreciate that you're still reading them though.))

Full Zanpakuto explanation, read after the battle post
Spoiler:
Keiji Shobatsu (Criminal Punishment): A variety of weapons can be accessed through this Bankai.
Keiji Shobatsu-ho 1: Kyuna Shi (Criminal Punishment Act One: Swift Death): A long trident that seems as if it has been sharpened 100 times over. Its ability is that it is weightless, allowing such a long weapon to be wielded masterfully at high-speed. However it hides a blade within the pole that can be detached to use for a surprise attack. It is meant to "Give evil a swift death". This is the form the zanpakuto starts in when using Bankai.
-There are 4 potential forms/weapons to be accessed in Bankai, Shiko can summon up to two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shiko felt disturbance during the attack, likely Captain Zeref's Spirit Pressure, it was necessary for Shiko to focus his mind and spirit against it which slowed him down a bit from his fast pace but he still managed the technique. Unfortunately what he did not notice yet was that while running the Captain he was battling escaped. This was likely helped by Shiko's decreasing speed which provided an opening in the circle of attack. Captain Zeref utilized another after-image, Shiko realized, a bit sooner now due to seeing it before.

He was still in his adopted stance with both blades in reverse grip and Spirit Threads attached. Searching for his enemy he noticed him when he felt a surge of power. A Black Blade of pure darkness ejected from Zeref's zanpakutou after he said a line he must have heard from the Human World. And just at that moment, Kodlack appeared behind him. Normally it would be difficult to sense one's spiritual power after a large burst of spirit similar to their own was lauched like that but this was different.

Shiko naturally was non-imposing, his new status and Civil War lifestyle notwithstanding, thus his Spiritual Power was similar to him. Allowing him to sense people on greater scale, especially when close. He felt the Captain appear and didn't feel another burst, so he pulled his arm back and blocked without looking in a stance resembling a relay racer catching a baton from behind him. Testing his aura theory.

Shiko didn't look back to even check the results, as the cliff had soon split apart. Shiko ignored the slash before due to it's trajectory, forgetting who he was facing for a moment. As the cliff fell, he rushed forward (Captain Zeref behind him as he never turned around) and as it hit the ground Shiko leaped into the cloud of dust it formed.

"It seems your 'First Act' lead to a filibuster." Jaakumetsu asserted in a formal tone.

"Well, I still didn't see what happened to those Kyokko-laced shuriken, so I-......." Shiko's thoughts ceased

"What is it, Master?" Jaakumetsu questioned

"!!!!!!!!!!?" Shiko grunted audibly, but quietly

"HE DESTROYED SOKYOKU HILL!!!!!" his voice echoed loudly in his mind like a motivational speaker in a auditorium

"Oh, that well, I had forgotten that as a Shinigami that means more, but there is nothing you could do right?"

"I suppose, but...it...it...", "You're right" Shiko thought remembering that this was a man who had no intention of being Captain-Commander.

Shiko cleared his thoughts, the dust slowly beginning to clear he threw 2 shuriken and quickly casted "Bakudo No. 26, Kyokko" (around himself, not the shuriken). Now hidden from sight and spiritual detection, he wasted no time activating the 'Second Act' of his presentation. Charging his spiritual power in complete hiding for a moment and being sure to keep silent as Kyokko would not hide sound. Presuming that Kodlack would likely raze the area again he did not take long to make his next move. It was time to break the silence and prove himself.

"BAAAAAN....." he yelled as if calling out a person's name a waiting for a response before finishing "KAII!!"

And a purple Spiritual Pressure broke through Shiko's Kyokko but not just that, the ethereal force of the power being released spread all throughout the area. The ground beneath Shiko cracked and rippled the air blew into a vicious gale and the debris from the cliff rose to great altitudes before flying away in all directions. Dust and smoke now filled the area, tinged with purple from the still glowing young Captain. Sitting in silence before his mere speaking blew away all the dust.

"Keiji Shobatsu.....-ho 1!: Kyuna Shi!"
(Criminal Punishment).....(Act One: Swift Death)

And as the dust and smoke blew away it revealed Shiko with a serious look in his eyes now purple from the surrounding power. His two Spirit threads fell to the ground as what replaced the two swords, was a merciless-looking trident looking as if it had been sharpened 100 times over.

Spoiler:

His power roared, quite literally as the image of a tiger appeared within his surrounding Reiatsu for a moment. He stared into the eyes of his opponent, his outward power now quelling and no longer glowing, but still emnating enough to warn anyone not to come close to this battleground. And he began to demonstrate his power, began spinning and twirling his trident front to back.

Side to side. All around. Comperable to a color guard, not even looking at his deadly polearm as he spun it, only watching the Captain. He then picked up the pace of it, visible afterimages forming from his ultra-fast movements before ceasing and holding the trident edge forward at his opponent.

"This Bankai is extremely sharp, but that's not the only danger, it's also weightless. This allows me to maneuver it as if it were my own body." Shiko said almost emulating the Captain's grave tone

Shiko then began his attack, using Shunpo to appear before the Captain. Utilizing his weightless trident he struck with multiple thrusts, afterimages of his strikes made it look as though he had 20 arms and tridents. He followed up by jumping and splitting the trident (see image) and striking with the suprise hidden blade aimed for the chest. He knew the Captain's style he would likely dissapear if the tactic did not surpise him. Prepared for his afterimage after seeing it twice he used a technique. He spun speaking "Sho! Sho! Sho! Sho! Sho!" creating a low impact pushing force in every direction pointing his left finger while holding half of the trident in the left hand.

"Now Shiko, cover yourself!"

Shiko then swiftly reconnected his Zanpakutou from two parts to one. He began spinning it around him effortlesly once more, this time splitting it and reconnecting it along the way with focus like a master chef in the kitchen. He yelled "Execution Sphere!" and indeed the area around him was much like a sphere of blades. With the masterful swinging and incredibly sharp edges, even a stray pebble in the way would be sliced. He awaited a response from the hopefully injured Captain while keeping his inhumanly fast defense up.

"Presentation: Second Act, complete" Shiko vocalized

"You reallyintend on saying that again?" his Zanpakuto spoke, after gaining no response he knew what the answer was.

Old 01-10-2013, 02:50 PM   #17
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

LMAO that gif was so damn funny!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-10-2013, 03:23 PM   #18
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hehe it was a weird search, I didn't do anything of course. I ca assure you the skill you just showed has effected me.

__________________________________________________ _______

The theam for this whole thing I do is Lies and Wake me up by Evanesence Lies being last.

Soon The captain heard the needles coming towards him, the pain in his saide hit at the wrong moment and he blocked one, but soo hit by one more. Eye's widened from shock the Captain could not find his opponent. Soon a noise eroupted as he helt waves hitting him from a massive reiatsu. "Oh...must.. be bankai." He said with one eye closed and panting.

"I see, he must be using Kyokko... FInd let us..get in this hard!" He said with a smile showing his teeth.

See he heard his opponet using the air and sound to his adventeges. "There!" He then thrust his sword into a block position blcoking most of the attacks. when soon he was getting stabed in places like his side, leg, arm. But it got worse, he then felt something hit his chest. Soon as the Bakudo faded he saw what seemed to be a hidden weapon that had gone through his chest on the right pectorial. Soon a fell and hit the rubble down below.

Then one of the Stealth forces that were watching saw how they had their Captain hit so easly. They never saw somehting like that before. "This can't be good." one said as if he was talking about a monster coming. "Run!" They al lthen fleed, as a black reiatsu could bee seeing in forms around the Captains body down below.

"Ban..Ka..i..." Zeref said as his whole body was engulfed in a extreamly powerful and massive Reiatsu. the ground below shaking and rubble fadding into dust. The Captain then could barly be seen standing as if he had no pain in his body. That too was gone as a pillar of pure black reiatsu formed greating huge energy black waves blowing things away. Soon the Piller did the same as in shrunk to the Captain and blew out towards the area. Their stoon the Captain in his new and fearful look, that would scare a hundred arrancars. Soon he took a step and a massive amount of reiatsu was released that continued the entire time. Only as it was 3/10 of his whole power.

Zanpakuto's final form.
Spoiler:
The Blade that brings fear as been revealed. The three skulls as they stared into the enemies soul. "This blade is diffrent then my shikai form, by alot. I became death incarnet."
Soon his Torso and Captain clothes ripped revealing his chest. Soon were the blade was held grew a black thick armour that shaped his whole arm and turned his body half way.

Look:
Spoiler:

"Do you still wish to fight?" Zeref says with a cold and chilling tone to his voice. He then opened his eyes revealing a dark black eye's that had a black aura gleaming off of them. He then brought the blade up towards his chest and swong it fast back towards the ground as the rubble behind him turned to black dust. Unlike the one's before the dust slowly grew absorbing everything in its path. and the blade had no aura on. Just the blackness of death it's self.
"Do not fret, everything has a weakness. Mine is just harder to find. But your I see, I will show you soon enough." The face on the Captain showed that of no emotion. The experince reflecing off of him as Captain Shiko was now one of the very few to see the drunk and clumsy womeniser's bankai. A completly new person that stunk of death. "I can assure you that I can be beat. Their was a Hollow that shared a power that was close to mine. Barragan. But his was fast aging, mine is death. Beat me and you will have many followers I can assure you that."

With that The captain was already behind the other Captain with out anything done simply said, "Time to pick up both our game." And the captain was back to his spot with what seemed he didn't move a muscle. He then took one tep as the air thickend and the sky blackened.

I hope I am doing alright. This is a guy that I am having to restrain because of the Zanpakuto, let me know if it seems to harsh. I too am new to this with only a total of 2 battles on my record. You of course are doing great!

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 01-10-2013 at 03:28 PM.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:52 PM   #19
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

((I'm no expert, but I'd say you're doing quite well. As for your character, I can definitely say I enjoy coming up with strategies for fighting him, so I don't really notice the power as being too much. This is RP though, not just combat so people can lose and they can be really strong without being called too strong/hax/broken......I guess))
((That said, I won't have a problem if my attacks get stopped or blocked even if I worked hard on them (see: battle below)))
((I call this part....shoot I haven't been naming these, missed opportunity))
((*Listens to the music*))
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Shiko reacted in silent glee as the Captain he was facing was hit for the first time in the battle (due to Shiko not knowing of the shuriken that hit previously). It seemed his efforts were finally coming to fruition as Captain Kodlack fell to the ground, this may have been further from the truth than Shiko realized. Captain Kodlack spoke the words Shiko had been hoping not to hear from him, he spoke Bankai. A wave of pitch darkness was released from the Captain and and it needn't be asked if it was drinking time or the end of times for anyone that approached. Fittingly, the sun lowered in the sky, and it bacame late afternoon.

When Captain Kodlack appeared out of the darkness he had taken a terrifying form that Shiko's eyes locked onto in a short burst of fear. The darkness continued to flow as the Captain spoke ominously about his new form featuring armor black as night and adorned with skulls, ripping away his former upper body clothing. His blade too now became and instrument of death looking more like a reaper's tool, he spoke "Do you still wish to fight?" before wiping away the debris behind him in a wave of gloom. The gloom continued to spread, eating away at the very land behind the Warrior of Death.

The Dark Warrior now spoke, still in a tone as cold as midnight. He insisted he had a weakness and that Shiko could find it, speaking aswell that his power was comperable to Hollow that going by this display, must've been powerful. Finally he spoke of the recognition Shiko could gain if he were to defeat the empowered Captain. Before he could acclimate to all of this, Shiko heard the Darkened Captain's voice behind him saying "Time to pick up both our game." the voice seeming ethereal, as Shiko had not seen the Captain move.

The time of day no longer mattered as the sky turned black from the Death Warrior's power alone, which also made it a bit harder to breathe. Luckily, Shiko had already made his resolve to journey into the realm of Death and back to achieve his goals.

Mental preparedness aside, this new form presented an increase in difficulty that was plain as day (so to speak). Shiko's aura theory though proven, was worthless when the enemy was now one born of the very darkness he was trying to avoid. There was also the fact this power had now risen to horrifying levels.

"I need you with me completely Jaakumetsu" Hanasaku voiced in his mind

"I always am Master, why do you question this now?" said the Zanpakutou, puzzled

"Because if I make a mistake here, you could suffer for it horribly" Shiko spoke mentally, and a grim silence followed

"Gladly Master, I trust you til the bitter end" Jaakumetsu replied, breaking the silence

Shiko turned his back and ran away from the Captain while spinning his trident at great speed. "I'm outta heeeere!!!" Shiko said running. He then smiled as he initiated through speech "Hado #58. Tenran" draining his Reiryoku into the spell. It produced a powerful tornado at the Captain which Shiko hoped would throw even such a powerful warrior off for a moment, noting that it likely would not damage him much due to his released power.

Then Shiko Flash Stepped as fast as he could until he was around five yards in front of the Captain. His body once again glowed purple, he dissapeared into the sky with speed comperable to Shunpo. He was high up in the sky now, he began to fall, as he did he cast yet another Kido while thrusting his trident, "Hado No. 32, Okasen" and a bright surge of yellow power fell down to his opponent. Now closer to the ground he pulled his trident close to his body and called out "Brave Execution!" performing an intricate technique.

'Brave Execution' is a multi-part technique
  • -First Shiko pulls the trident close to himself, holding the upper part in his right hand and lower in the left
  • -Second he does a full 360 degree turn in mid-air just before reaching the opponent to build momentum
  • -Third, he unsheathes the hidden blade while slashing with it
  • -Fourth, and very important, he pulls the blade of the trident very close to his hand allowing for a close range slash
  • -Fifth, he performs both slashes simultaneously, ending out, landing on the ground very close to the target
It is considered 'Brave' because if it does not work the user is left open long enough to take serious damage

Shiko landed on the ground, looking down he saw sweat drops which had just fallen from his forehead.

"*Huff* Presentation: Third *huff* Act, complete *huff*"

Old 01-11-2013, 12:09 AM   #20
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Don't fool your self..." Seeing the tornado come at him, seeing that his opponent wasn;t looking he had a thought.

Inner-Soul

"Give me the word and this dual will be over, Zeref." Proclaimed the Skeleton in a rob of black and eyes of death.

Soon their was another behind Zeref.

"When do we join Zeref?" The Man that looked just like Zeref but in white with a pale skin and a big smirk on his face.

"Go ahead, It is time... I have faith the boy will be the new Captain-Commander. It is Kuchiki and his reletive I am worried about. All those years ago being his LT, I could never get near him with out almost bleeding to death."

Soon the two joined to gather forming a young looking man with long black hair and pale skin with blue eyes. His robe was pure blackwith skulls hanging on his robe.

"We are here for you Zeref, just let us know when you are ready for it."

"Will do." With that he was back with the tornado only inches from him he simply slashed at it, as the wind disolved but blocked his vision.

"YOu can't run if you wish to be Captain-Commander."

Soon he sences the power from above. He heared the man cast a Kido abd just before the light came down he raised his Zanpakuto blocking. Looking forward the entire time, he said "Those weak ones won't work on me. Think, one sword and two arms with feet. There is a riddle that should help you win almost any fight."

Though this is a test, I want you to kill me! Not dual, but kill me! Do you know what I mean? How can one follow when you are attacking to dual and not to kill. If I kiled your wife and children and you attack me like this?"

With that he dodged and moved back from the mans attack, "What is sharpness when you have fear in your heart... I can sense it, Attack me like there is no tomorrow."

Zeref then attempted to knee the Captain with enough force that he should fly back, soon he backed up and casted, "Hado No. 90 Kurohitsugi"
Soon a black box that was wide and massivly tall began to capture my opponent.

But all with in seconds I creat my true attack I Flash-Step high above him and cast. ""Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hado No. 31 Shakkahō" With that and the full incantation four red balls appear at a fast rate, but with something else. "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Bakudo No. 61 Rikujōkōrō" I had then placed that Bakudo with in my Red balls so that if hit the Bakudo would take effect after 10 min's.(or 5 of your post.) As I then attempt to have them go towardss my opponent.

I then lan down were Kurohitsugi should have been and with my blade I aim up as all the aura that had ever left the blade during the fight rushes towards it and is consumed by the blade with in 5 secs. I then bring down the blade slashing the fully casted and already created Kurohitsugi as it shattered anything in it from my own blade. All of the aura then left the blade as the ground began to disappear.

Zeref then FLash-Steped to the side of his Opponent and began to swing his sword at him in hopes to get him. he then turned around having the back of his head facing his opponent as very faint light could just be seen. He then completly turned around sword fists in hopes to hit him again. This time A Cero in his mouth already charged as his mask was one and just when the real hope in his mind that their Zanpakuto's would hit each other with in a second of his mask shown, he released the Cero.

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 01-11-2013 at 09:05 AM.