Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-09-2013, 02:34 PM   #1
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Kishi moar interview q & a.

Q: How will the manga develop from now?
Kishi: About the future development of the manga, yes? ... Hereafter the Great Shinobi War will reach its final phase and yet more astonishing characters will appear, like this character after that character.

a fan via twitter: what is Naruto for kishimoto-sensei?
K: by Naruto you mean the title or the character? if the character, a hero perhaps…yes hes the hero.

F: which chara is closest to you(/your character)?
K: the closest is…hmm maybe Kiba or Naruto…they do things before thinking…for that I think im close to them.

F: if u were to go out with one of your female charas whod you like?
Kish: its kinda creepy to think about going out with a chara i created myself but...if forced, well, id say...Hinata, perhaps.

F: in the naruto charas, who would u like to make best friends with, if u could?
K: hmmm.. Actually I dont particularly want to be a close friend of any of them….but maybe Lee. yes its Lee. Rock Lee would be nice. He seems truthful.

F: You share same birthday with Sasori, dont you? Is Sasori a special chara for you?
Kish: mmm do i? Sarori? the same birthday as his?is it so? …well…oh yes…in a mook book(=a term for publications cross between magazine and book) maybe? we forcefully decided the birthday when we made the mook book. oh yes yes I remember it now. sasori is…because sasori(the name) means scorpion and im a scorpion we should share the same birthday or something like that… thats about the size of it, really.

F: If Naruto ever has a son what name will you give him?
Kish: If Naruto has a son what name hell have…hmm…I used to think menma would be fine. people often jokingly asked me "wont you start Menma when you finish Naruto?" "you should write about narutos son, Naruto the 2nd" or "why not write menma?" but now I used the name for the movie, that...ummmm…(the name of narutos son will be) Shinachiku* I guess.
*(shinachiku is another name for menma, seasoned bamboo shoots)

F: you said as the authors comments in the vol 60 that you develop your ideas in the bathroom. how long do you spend in the bath?
K: let me see…when a shower it takes about 30mins or so and when Im soaked in a hot tub, about one hour and half.
I bring some bottled water or tea with me. when my blood circulation is good, ideas are easy to pop into my head that I work on ideas in the bath.

F: how do your children call you?
K: Otoh-san (father). they call me Oto-san. Occasionally they call me 'the person who writes Naruto'

F: what kind of manga do you think ull be writing when you are an old man?
K: when im an old man let me retire please….but if I am still being whipped by editors to write manga, I d say ill write about love in an elderly home or something…I do like to write about love.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Vivi; 01-09-2013 at 02:38 PM.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:42 PM   #2
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kishi moar interview q & a.

Yesh! Feed us MOAR!

He's like Naruto, does things before thinking- he showed that with Tobi's ID: JK
He wants to date Hinata- He likes boobs
Sasori's B-day- That's all fan-made

Moar!
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:45 PM   #3
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Yesh! Feed us MOAR!

He's like Naruto, does things before thinking- he showed that with Tobi's ID: JK
He wants to date Hinata- He likes boobs
Sasori's B-day- That's all fan-made

Moar!

You should change your name to Ryback.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:46 PM   #4
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

that interview was pointless

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:53 PM   #5
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

No surprise the female he likes most is Hinata since I was told that she is one of his favorite characters.lol
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:55 PM   #6
Ghost4321
Apprentice Genin

Ghost4321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ghost4321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

what kind of name is that for a kid xD
Ghost4321 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:03 PM   #7
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
You should change your name to Ryback.
Who's that? :P
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:11 PM   #8
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
ill write about love in an elderly home or something…I do like to write about love.
Lo help us.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:19 PM   #9
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

wait so there's another arc after the war?

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:07 PM   #10
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

FOOLS!... to have such an opportunity wasted on Stupid, idiotic, simpleton wasteful questions like that? Damn! FOOLS!...i hate these interviewers? They are no fans...they're just some lousy wanabe followers! "how do your children call you"?...man! someone should shove a grenade down these idiots' throat! FOOLS!!
Look how many unanswered questions and holes there are in the manga? FOOLS...

Nothin against the op...These idiots just make my lower-parts tick.
thx to OP tho'.

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:19 PM   #11
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

That name...

Anyway I would date Hinata too
So he loves romance, no wonder he's edging it to NaruHina

Showers and baths
I tend to do the same thing when I'm thinking up debates and story lines xD

Rock Lee
Yes
Just yes

A new arc? I will fidget too much
I want to hear more on that Menma story~

Not much of a good interview but at least he gave us something...

Moreeeeeeee!!! .______.

LHG

Spoiler:

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:47 PM   #12
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Doesn't surprise me that he's on the can when he is at his best.

I do my math homework on the can

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:52 PM   #13
Ghost4321
Apprentice Genin

Ghost4321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ghost4321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
wait so there's another arc after the war?
I would think there is o.0 the war arc revolves around Obito and madara trying to get the hachi-b and kyuu-b.
I would think that saucekay and naruto fight/talk/yell would be a whole new arc

Last edited by Ghost4321; 01-09-2013 at 07:31 PM.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:04 PM   #14
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Uggh-not Shinachiku, that just sounds terrible. I don't care if he already used Menma in the RTN movie (and he was in a filler arc of the Anime) it's still a better name. I was thinking the kid would be named Neji or something, but I guess that would be giving too much away in an interview if he ever planned to write that in some day.

I think the biggest piece of info. here is the supposed emergence of "astonishing characters"-maybe the people Oro was referring to really haven't been revealed yet.

Thanks for the info Vivi.

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:06 PM   #15
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

First thing I thought of was Hashirama makes a return!!! But Vivi shot me down with the whole Oro summoned him earlier so he's sealed etc, which was right.

So...I hope it's the Rikudo's sons.

I would never date Hinata. She just hasn't won me over. I am unsure she ever will. There is just something about her.... Maybe it stems from her voice.

I'd date Ino!

K is right, these were wasted questions BUT they might have been the only ones he was willing to answer or would answer at this time.....well, I hope to think that's the reason....

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Squall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:10 PM   #16
Ghost4321
Apprentice Genin

thx for putting them up anyhow
Old 01-09-2013, 08:12 PM   #17
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I can see why Hinata is the one he would date out of all the females I know I would as well since she is amazing.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:22 PM   #18
kalmeast

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

the first question was the only important one...and i guess the one about hinata reveals kishi won't kill her cuz she's her fav...

@ quall... hinata won me over in some filler when she was all naked taken a shower at the waterfalls...remember that...and naruto though he'd seen some "angel"... Plus, she's the K-11 with the biggest b**ty n Tts...

as for the many characters that'd appear? that's no surprise but i'm dyin to know who?

Old 01-09-2013, 08:25 PM   #19
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I totally remember that she looked pretty hot during that insect filler part even if we didn't get a good view of her I totally like that. And she looked totally amazing when she was fighting.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:31 PM   #20
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

^aha..that was the bikochu arc...mmmh... Yea...that's when she shined with her version of eight trigram 64 palms...