Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 01-08-2013, 03:50 PM   #301
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: League of Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
I do good with creep kills. o.o Learn from me dev.
I do good unless someone else is just better at it that me. And I'd rather not learn from someone who divebombs into the enemy team for a self-inflicted nuke.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:53 PM   #302
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
I do good unless someone else is just better at it that me. And I'd rather not learn from someone who divebombs into the enemy team for a self-inflicted nuke.
"I can't get my creep count up for the life of me"
"I do good unless someone else is better at it that me."

So everyone is better at it than you. Learn from me noob. *slaps*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-08-2013, 03:56 PM   #303
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"I can't get my creep count up for the life of me"
"I do good unless someone else is better at it that me."

So everyone is better at it than you. Learn from me noob. *slaps*
Not necessarily. Early game I start off strong when laning, but when that phase ends, I plateau. It's just worse when the person I'm laning with is better at stealing CS than I am.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:11 PM   #304
Devroux

Awards Showcase

I want to plaaaaay.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-08-2013, 08:12 PM   #305
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

after award show

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:13 PM   #306
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Put it on record. >.>
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-08-2013, 08:16 PM   #307
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I do good with creep kills. o.o Learn from me dev.
Learn from dev

since you dont listen to me -.-

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:17 PM   #308
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Learn from dev

since you dont listen to me -.-
HA. Yeah, Noctis! At least I kind of listen to Bacon!
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-08-2013, 08:19 PM   #309
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I was talking about you not listening >_>

*watches you build warmogs on adc

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 01-08-2013, 08:21 PM   #310
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I was talking about you not listening >_>

*watches you build warmogs on adc
I haven't done that for awhile. >.> I only get it on Kha'Zix after Black Cleaver and Frozen mallet because you said, "You found a build that works."
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-08-2013, 08:23 PM   #311
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I haven't done that for awhile. >.> I only get it on Kha'Zix after Black Cleaver and Frozen mallet because you said, "You found a build that works."
*facespike

TOO MUCH EFFING HP

xD

Quote:

Old 01-08-2013, 08:24 PM   #312
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*facespike

TOO MUCH EFFING HP

xD
YOU'RE LEADING ME ASTRAY, BACON. YOU'RE LEADING ME ASTRAY.

Don't hate. >.>
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-08-2013, 08:28 PM   #313
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

not sure how to use the new champions yet but I hope I can be good at them

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:29 PM   #314
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
YOU'RE LEADING ME ASTRAY, BACON. YOU'RE LEADING ME ASTRAY.

Don't hate. >.>
>_>

I never said to build straight hp either

*watches dev build straight armor and magic resist
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
not sure how to use the new champions yet but I hope I can be good at them
With time pie with time

Quote:

Old 01-08-2013, 09:05 PM   #315
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Good lords of NDF, I am departing on a journey to play with level 30s and go through hours of grueling training and being yelled at by high-school seniors on weekends. I shall cease to play games with any NDF people (especially the fried pork) until I improve. But when I do...

Spoiler:

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Last edited by BoxHead; 01-08-2013 at 09:35 PM.
BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:32 PM   #316
Bacon

Awards Showcase

lol ok box, have fun on yer journey.

Remember to play

while you train

Quote:

Old 01-08-2013, 09:35 PM   #317
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Fun fact: I've never seen Mulan.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 01-08-2013, 09:40 PM   #318
Bacon

Awards Showcase

I don't know you anymore

Quote:

Old 01-08-2013, 09:42 PM   #319
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

What the heck is that Bacon guy?! He smells of stink

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 01-08-2013, 09:45 PM   #320
Bacon

Awards Showcase

what guy D:

Quote: