Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 01-07-2013, 10:05 PM   #1
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha
Default Doctor Who

So I was bored and I decided to check if the entertainment forum had a Doctor Who thread. I did not find one. ( a travesty throughout all time and space)

Both the old and new series are free game for discussion. Allonsy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:33 PM   #2
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Doctor Who

Their jump from 10th to 11th was horrible, but the series as a whole was amazing. Amazing.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:49 AM   #3
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I like the 9th doctor the best he was the most believable.

10 and 11 are just goofballs imo..
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:15 AM   #4
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Their jump from 10th to 11th was horrible, but the series as a whole was amazing. Amazing.
I liked the End of Time. What about it was horrible?

Old 01-08-2013, 01:49 PM   #5
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

I had the chance to meet Matt Smith and my mum wouldn't let me go I got so exited then never got the chance :P

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:55 PM   #6
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret View Post
I had the chance to meet Matt Smith and my mum wouldn't let me go I got so exited then never got the chance :P
There was a Lords of Time con near where I live, but I didn't go since I wasn't that into Doctor Who at the time - missed getting to meet David Tennant.

Old 01-09-2013, 10:01 PM   #7
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

From the old series, the 4th Doctor was my favorite. He was like the Pariah out of all of the Doctors. From the new series, as much as I love the 9th's sheer wit, I will always love Tennant's Doctor.

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:08 PM   #8
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
From the old series, the 4th Doctor was my favorite. He was like the Pariah out of all of the Doctors. From the new series, as much as I love the 9th's sheer wit, I will always love Tennant's Doctor.
Yeah, the fourth and tenth seem to get the most love (and I agree.) Could you pick a worst Doctor though?

Old 01-09-2013, 10:12 PM   #9
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Uchiha View Post
Yeah, the fourth and tenth seem to get the most love (and I agree.) Could you pick a worst Doctor though?
The 8th.

Old 01-09-2013, 10:22 PM   #10
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
The 8th.
Because he was a lie? He was only in one movie? Any particular reason?

Old 01-10-2013, 02:28 PM   #11
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Love Tennent but I respect him for all his acting not just Doctor Who at first I didn't like Matt Smith now I love him because the script has got better Come on "bow ties are cool"

Old 01-12-2013, 06:53 AM   #12
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Because he was a lie? He was only in one movie? Any particular reason?
He was in one movie and failed to capture my attention, anyways.

Old 01-12-2013, 09:51 PM   #13
Merechan
Chunin Exam Participant

Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I've seen a few episodes... and I don't really know anything... except that Matt Smith's profile (particularly from the right side) is the most handsome thing I've ever seen.
Seriously.

▲ ▲

hufflepuff

Last edited by Merechan; 05-20-2013 at 05:20 PM.
Merechan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:17 AM   #14
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

^yes my friend has a poster of him

Spoiler:

well that poster of him

Old 01-21-2013, 11:00 AM   #15
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Awards Showcase

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/what...n-50th-1228442

All Eleven doctors are going to feature in a special fiftieth anniversary episode.

Old 01-21-2013, 11:10 AM   #16
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh that's quite exiting when will it be on tv?

Old 01-21-2013, 11:15 AM   #17
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Bow ties are cool.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-21-2013, 11:25 AM   #18
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret View Post
Oh that's quite exiting when will it be on tv?
I didn't see a date in the article, but I suppose it won't be out until April since that's when the rest of season seven comes out.

EDIT: Actually, November.

Last edited by Blind Uchiha; 01-21-2013 at 02:24 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 02:10 PM   #19
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

OH yay I've missed doctor who :P

Old 01-21-2013, 02:30 PM   #20
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I liked the End of Time. What about it was horrible?
Okay, I sadly may have missed something and I'm going back searching.
χ Δ|✝ΣR