Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 12-02-2012, 07:56 AM   #181
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko
Default Re: Your saddest Naruto episode

Jiraiya's death.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:31 PM   #182
Fullmetal Anarchy
Apprentice Genin

Fullmetal Anarchy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Fullmetal Anarchy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Fullmetal Anarchy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yup^ Jiraiya's death burned my heart... T~T
Fullmetal Anarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 09:06 AM   #183
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin

ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

in part one lee vs Garra it was so sad i cried..in part 2 when jiraya died i also cried (yes im a crier)

What is it?
ino>sakura! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 02:01 PM   #184
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

When Konan
Spoiler:
died she took my heart with her.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 06:01 AM   #185
Secret Rasengan
Freshmen Academy Student

Secret Rasengan has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

I think the saddest naruto episode is when the war starts and gaara makes his speach

Name: Rasengan Seal Blade
Element: All
Initial name:All Style: Rasengan Seal Blade
User: Me
Hand-signs: Tiger
Description: When you have done the hand-signs, all the elements even Chakra are in your hands as a color blue and your hands turn into a Blade. When you attack something using it, he/she/thing is sealed away forever
Weakness: It lasts for 1 Hour so you will have to run away for 1 Hour.
Weakness 2: Might touch you and you can get sealed away.
Secret Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:55 AM   #186
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

any NaruSaku moment
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 03:26 PM   #187
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
any NaruSaku moment
I'd give you rep, but i don't crap it out!

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:21 PM   #188
Kakashi2806
Apprentice Genin

Kakashi2806 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kakashi2806 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Spoiler:

1.When Jiraiya died.
2.When Pain reveals his story.
3.Filler:Naruto and Sasuke fight
Kakashi2806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:22 PM   #189
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

J-man's death

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:14 PM   #190
Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Genin Elite

Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke3107 View Post
The saddest would be when jiraiya died.
I agree on that part.
|\......./|
| \...../ |
|(())(())|
||||||||||
\||||||||/
||9 9 9 9 9||
/|||||||||||||\
(Put this in your Sig if you like Sage of the Six Paths)
By Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Spoiler:
Favourite Characters: Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, All Kages and other Heroes such as Nagato and Itachi
Rikudo-Sennin Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:16 PM   #191
Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Genin Elite

Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi2806 View Post
Spoiler:

1.When Jiraiya died.
2.When Pain reveals his story.
3.Filler:Naruto and Sasuke fight
Agree with that too!!
|\......./|
| \...../ |
|(())(())|
||||||||||
\||||||||/
||9 9 9 9 9||
/|||||||||||||\
(Put this in your Sig if you like Sage of the Six Paths)
By Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Spoiler:
Favourite Characters: Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, All Kages and other Heroes such as Nagato and Itachi
Rikudo-Sennin Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:20 PM   #192
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

Gaara's death episode....
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:30 PM   #193
Amaterasu Okami
Apprentice Genin

Amaterasu Okami saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

^when did gaara die?

nejis death
Amaterasu Okami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:16 PM   #194
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasu Okami View Post
^when did gaara die?

nejis death
You serious?

Spoiler:
When Deidara defeated him in the first few chapters of NS. Akatsuki drained Shukaku (1 Tails) and when that happens. The host dies. Chiyo later gave up her life with one of her jutsu and brought him back to life.

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:59 PM   #195
Amaterasu Okami
Apprentice Genin

Amaterasu Okami saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

^ oh he came back i really dont consider that a casualty
Amaterasu Okami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:25 PM   #196
SageMadara
Freshmen Academy Student

SageMadara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

When naruto goes nine eight tails because of all the crap he was taking like PervySage dying and just going to against pain + naruto shipudden op 7 >.>
SageMadara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:16 AM   #197
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

All deaths are usually sad.. e.g, Naruto's parents, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Chouji, every Akatsuki member (for me), Nagato, 3rd Hokage, Asuma.. and anyone else I've missed.

So maybe some memorable scenes would be better than deaths:
- Shikamaru crying when he's informed that everyone on his team is alive
- When Lee is told that his shinobi career is finished and his dream is crushed
- Gaara and Naruto comparing childhoods during their fight
- When Sasuke first sees Itachi after all those years and still didn't close the gap
- Neji's family history
- Team 10 fighting the revived Asuma
- Sasori's childhood
- Zabuza crying probably for the first time
- Naruto's sympathy for Gaara after being captured / Gaara wanting to change
- Sasuke learning the truth about Itachi

That's all I can remember on the top of my head but those were all very moving dialogues

Last edited by Kananda; 01-08-2013 at 08:32 AM.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:17 AM   #198
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

keep getting reminded of Kakashi vs pain.....

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:24 AM   #199
hebi.taka
Genin

hebi.taka has completed a tough C-rank mission!hebi.taka has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
keep getting reminded of Kakashi vs pain.....
Yes me to!
My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan, and kill a certain someone.

"Forgive me Sasuke It ends with this ("Yuruse Sasuke Kore de saigo da") Uchiha Itachi <3

I'm telling you this because you don't get it, you think you get it. But that is not actually the Same as getting it get it? Kakashi Hatake
hebi.taka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:55 PM   #200
xDarkRawrx
Freshmen Academy Student

xDarkRawrx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

When Jiraiya died.
xDarkRawrx is offline   Reply With Quote