Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

View Poll Results: Is this an awesome thread? (Chidori Shuriken made the poll)
AWESOMENESS 43 60.56%
Sure... 12 16.90%
Not really... 2 2.82%
I'm gonna get back in bed... 14 19.72%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-07-2013, 01:19 PM   #2641
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Messin' With Quotes (Keep it Clean)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Omgish! Really? =-D I LOVE KILLING TURTLES!!!
What is it with you and killing?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:19 PM   #2642
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
What is it with you and killing?
I was wondering the same thing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:54 PM   #2643
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Michael View Post
i like brutally killing people too!
weirdo

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:56 PM   #2644
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
im a weirdo

Daphne you admitted it?!

Old 01-09-2013, 12:30 PM   #2645
Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Sometimes...at night...I cover myself in Vaseline, crawl on the floor, and call myself a slug.
Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Daphne I love you I admit it!
Old 01-09-2013, 12:37 PM   #2646
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto View Post
Sasuke be my lover boy
=D

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:58 PM   #2647
Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Sometimes...at night...I cover myself in Vaseline, crawl on the floor, and call myself a slug.
Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
=D I like males, females are yucky
wow...sexist...
Old 01-09-2013, 03:43 PM   #2648
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

yea i am a weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto View Post
wow...communist...

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-10-2013, 06:34 AM   #2649
voicesinmyhead
Chunin

voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
yea u are a weirdo
which i think is true tehee in a good way

music is my escape

Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song

without music the world would stop spinning
voicesinmyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:41 AM   #2650
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Send a message via Skype™ to Shinagato

Quote:
Originally Posted by voicesinmyhead View Post
IT'S OVER 9000!

What's over 9000?

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." - Mark Twain

"Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

Shinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:43 AM   #2651
Abra Hatake
Chunin Exam Participant

Abra Hatake is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Abra Hatake is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Abra Hatake is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Abra Hatake is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Abra Hatake is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Abra Hatake is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"When we die, we leave our gifts to the world, be them as small as a smile or as large as a revolution." ~ Liana Copland
Old 01-10-2013, 11:53 AM   #2652
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abra Hatake View Post
"When we die, we leave our gifts to the world, be them as small as a smile or as large as a revolution." ~ Liana Copland
<um ... what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abra Hatake View Post
As so the giant turkey took its revenge on all who eat turkey on Thanksgiving day

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:21 PM   #2653
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
I was a turtle in my last life.
That's nice.

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." - Mark Twain

"Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

Old 04-01-2013, 10:24 AM   #2654
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinagato View Post
That's something I wish I could be. I wanna be a turtle when I grow up.
Awwww you're adorable

Old 04-01-2013, 01:25 PM   #2655
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Act with youth and you will succeed.
A life lesson for everyone.

Old 04-01-2013, 10:23 PM   #2656
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinagato View Post
GUY SENSEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Old 04-01-2013, 11:42 PM   #2657
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I wish I were in the LFD world....
I figured.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 04-01-2013, 11:57 PM   #2658
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
I wanna kill zombies too
Good :3

Old 04-02-2013, 12:16 AM   #2659
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Quote:
Sad :[
It's okay.

Old 04-02-2013, 12:48 AM   #2660
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:

OH GOD no

Tags
evil, fun, messin', quotes