Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-07-2013, 08:16 PM   #21
Dr.IAmNotATroll
Freshmen Academy Student

Dr.IAmNotATroll is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: A better Naruto Forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
MD? PDH? OBGYN?

Whats the doctorate in?
NUNYA
as in...nunya business...O_O
Dr.IAmNotATroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:16 PM   #22
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Phd lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Obito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:17 PM   #23
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.IAmNotATroll View Post
NUNYA
as in...nunya business...O_O
YER A PHONY!
YouTube:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:18 PM   #24
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

really mr.troll are you short and mischevious too???
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:19 PM   #25
ZeroIsTheLight
Freshmen Academy Student

ZeroIsTheLight is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
YER A PHONY!
YouTube:
Plz dont spam.....u should know dat ur an adminU_U
ZeroIsTheLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:19 PM   #26
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I'v been to narutobase before. While it is a good forum, I go to this forum more. Just because it has no pop-ups or ads and....it is official. But couldnt we all stop fighting about this?

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:19 PM   #27
Dr.IAmNotATroll
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
YER A PHONY!
YouTube:
NO I SWEAR!!! O_O
haha...nice vid...>.>
Old 01-07-2013, 08:21 PM   #28
Bloodlust
Apprentice Genin

Bloodlust saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerSakura View Post
I'v been to narutobase before. While it is a good forum, I go to this forum more. Just because it has no pop-ups or ads and....it is official. But couldnt we all stop fighting about this?
NEVER!!!!!

I AM BETTER THAN YOU!
Bloodlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:21 PM   #29
Dr.IAmNotATroll
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerSakura View Post
i dont believe you
narutobase doesnt have popups or ads...O_O
ur mistaking narutobase for narutoforums
Old 01-07-2013, 08:21 PM   #30
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroIsTheLight View Post
Plz dont spam.....u should know dat ur an adminU_U
YouTube:

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 01-07-2013, 08:24 PM   #31
ZeroIsTheLight
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.IAmNotATroll View Post
i dont believe you
narutobase doesnt have popups or ads...O_O
ur mistaking narutobase for narutoforums
+if u were there....u would of quit this forum ages ago dX
Old 01-07-2013, 08:25 PM   #32
Dr.IAmNotATroll
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroIsTheLight View Post
+if u were there....u would of quit this forum ages ago dX
damn right
Old 01-07-2013, 08:27 PM   #33
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

This thread is sad. Have fun I guess. I was expecting more from this.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 01-07-2013, 08:28 PM   #34
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.

Look when a SITE moderator is getting on to you they mean some serious business and take that as a warning a BIG warning if i where you
Old 01-07-2013, 08:28 PM   #35
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This is interesting.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:29 PM   #36
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Indeed.

Obito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:30 PM   #37
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Iv been to lots of different forums actually. So I do probably get them mixed up. lol XP I probably havent been to narutobase in a long time. But still I dont think its worth fighting over and making yourself look bad. But hey, thats just me. >.>

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:30 PM   #38
ZeroIsTheLight
Freshmen Academy Student

Where's our leader ItachiIsCarnage?
Old 01-07-2013, 08:30 PM   #39
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouge Uchiha18 View Post
Look when a SITE moderator is getting on to you they mean some serious business and take that as a warning a BIG warning if i where you
IT's just sad, I'm not warning them or anything. I just wish people circlejerking for another site would pretend to contribute here. I'm not inclined to try to admin stop them, but I dislike things that only detract. At least it is interesting.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 01-07-2013, 08:31 PM   #40
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

look dr.imnotatroll naruto whatever its called is fake its a virus and viz puts time and money in this site and if you dont like get off BOTH of you little punks!