Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-07-2013, 07:53 PM   #441
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Over the moon across the galaxy in a place where everything is possible
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Yuna's Crazed Forum Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKakashi1 View Post
im no baba
What, dude your the biggest baba there is

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Yuna Lockhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:54 PM   #442
Mundus
Academy Graduate

Mundus saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasu Okami View Post
*goes straight into super saiyan 3 n blast becomes thicker n turns into super kamehameha*
*gets engulfed in the blast*
Mundus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:55 PM   #443
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Over the moon across the galaxy in a place where everything is possible
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Oh no

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:56 PM   #444
Amaterasu Okami
Apprentice Genin

Amaterasu Okami saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mundus View Post
*gets engulfed in the blast*
hahahah!!! I won! *smoke surrounds us*
Amaterasu Okami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:57 PM   #445
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna Lockhart View Post

Watching*
*sees your shocked look and stops the howl*
Old 01-07-2013, 07:58 PM   #446
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
What, dude your the biggest baba there is
i dont even know what a baba is
ItachiKakashi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:59 PM   #447
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

~eats popcorn and watches~
Old 01-07-2013, 07:59 PM   #448
Mundus
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasu Okami View Post
hahahah!!! I won! *smoke surrounds us*
*smoke clears, n u c me in super saiyan 3 forms, voice darker* lets take this somewhere else so they wont get harmed
Old 01-07-2013, 08:02 PM   #449
Amaterasu Okami
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mundus View Post
*smoke clears, n u c me in super saiyan 3 forms, voice darker* lets take this somewhere else so they wont get harmed
agreed, follow me *vanishes*
Old 01-07-2013, 08:02 PM   #450
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
NUUUUUUUUu

makes strong shield that prevents you two to leave

Old 01-07-2013, 08:04 PM   #451
Mundus
Academy Graduate

Quote:
NUUUUUUUUu

makes strong shield that prevents you two to leave
*flicks shield n it shatters, vanishes*
Old 01-07-2013, 08:05 PM   #452
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Can I join this family?
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:05 PM   #453
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

just watches and drinks wine

Old 01-07-2013, 08:06 PM   #454
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*howls my puppy howl again*
Old 01-07-2013, 08:06 PM   #455
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
another one appears* dont leave me!

Old 01-07-2013, 08:06 PM   #456
Amaterasu Okami
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
*goes to abandoned island*
Old 01-07-2013, 08:07 PM   #457
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
*howls my puppy howl again*
whats wrong baby

Old 01-07-2013, 08:07 PM   #458
Amaterasu Okami
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
another one appears* dont leave me!
*shatters it n goes to island*
Old 01-07-2013, 08:08 PM   #459
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

follows you to get a closer look

Old 01-07-2013, 08:08 PM   #460
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*looks up at yuna tries to get down on my own*