Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 01-06-2013, 06:21 PM   #1
6jonathan1
Chunin

6jonathan1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Exclamation The Walking Dead [Spoilers allowed]

So has anyone played it? I thought it was GoTY for me. Spoilers are allowed.

Unrelated: WOOT!! 1,000 POSTS!!

PSN: jonathanepic33
Gamertag: Jonathanepic33
Steam ID: Jonathan the Epic
Raptr: 6jonathan1
3DS Friends Code: 2320-6213-1054

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
6jonathan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:52 PM   #2
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Walking Dead [Spoilers allowed]

Still on the first episode, unfortunately.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:24 PM   #3
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6jonathan1 View Post
So has anyone played it? I thought it was GoTY for me. Spoilers are allowed.

Unrelated: WOOT!! 1,000 POSTS!!
Yup.

First of all:
Ben:
Spoiler:
IMO Ben DID redeem himself if you saved him in Crawford.
Nothing major but rather touching.
When going up the attic, the gun Lee dropped belonged to Carley.
Depending on your choices, Ben handed you a memento of her which would have been lost forever otherwise.

As for the Balcony, it was him who told everyone to go first.
Unknowingly, he saved the others lives.

Secondly:
Kenny:
Spoiler:
In both scenarios I noticed something.
Christas rescue: There were 2 shots despite Kenny only having 1 shot left.I say he was saved.

Staying with Ben:
We see Kenny escaping if you look right.He runs off the left of the screen.
When Christa stares down, we see that there is enough space for Kenny to Run.

For Season 2:
Spoiler:
I hope we get to play as Molly.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:30 PM   #4
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Yup.

First of all:
Ben:
Spoiler:
IMO Ben DID redeem himself if you saved him in Crawford.
Nothing major but rather touching.
When going up the attic, the gun Lee dropped belonged to Carley.
Depending on your choices, Ben handed you a memento of her which would have been lost forever otherwise.

As for the Balcony, it was him who told everyone to go first.
Unknowingly, he saved the others lives.

Secondly:
Kenny:
Spoiler:
In both scenarios I noticed something.
Christas rescue: There were 2 shots despite Kenny only having 1 shot left.I say he was saved.

Staying with Ben:
We see Kenny escaping if you look right.He runs off the left of the screen.
When Christa stares down, we see that there is enough space for Kenny to Run.

For Season 2:
Spoiler:
I hope we get to play as Molly.
Opened up all those spoilers; couldn't resist it Vi, I just couldn't.

Fortunately, I have no idea what you were talking about.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:09 PM   #5
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

All I say is, Molly is awesome.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:16 PM   #6
6jonathan1
Chunin

6jonathan1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
All I say is, Molly is awesome.
Haha, one of my favorite characters!

PSN: jonathanepic33
Gamertag: Jonathanepic33
Steam ID: Jonathan the Epic
Raptr: 6jonathan1
3DS Friends Code: 2320-6213-1054

6jonathan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:07 PM   #7
lukerules_96
Genin Elite

lukerules_96 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I just beat i yesterday. I have never cried at a video game, movie, or tv show ever but that really got to me. Amazing game though. GOTY imo

lukerules_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:29 PM   #8
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

I played all 5 episodes as they initially released over PSN. I had one long haul, but definitely my GOTY for 2012.

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:56 PM   #9
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6jonathan1 View Post
Haha, one of my favorite characters!
Quite sure Molly is gonna be the Main Character in season 2.

Why would she just leave never revealing her fate?
I mean she can't even die.
Either she leaves the group.
She is left behind her fate unknown.
Heck even if you try to shoot her you can't kill her.

And we know the deal with her sister.
I can really see her wanting to take of care of Clem especially
Spoiler:
since Lee died.

And like I said, Kenny was saved by an unknown person.
In Christas way, we hear two shots despite it being stated Kenny only had 1 bullet left.
And in Bens way we see Kenny running off to the left.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.

Last edited by Vivi; 01-09-2013 at 08:59 PM.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:34 PM   #10
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Spoiler:
Molly might be a Savior (current comic book antagonists) As when Negan is showing Carl around The Saviors' base in issue #105 another Savior tells him that Molly still has a cough. Also how Molly named her weapon "Hilda" and Negan (Savior leader) has named his weapon "Lucille" And they're the only two people in the comic/game/TV show to do so, I believe. Could just be a big coincidence though.

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:55 AM   #11
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

I love to show this:

Spoiler:

Stayed with Lee until the end, despite having no Ammo.:'(

So if you keep Ben alive:
Spoiler:
He picks it up when going up the Attic and hands it to Lee, if Ben is dead in EP 4 it's lost forever.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.

Last edited by Vivi; 01-27-2013 at 09:57 AM.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:57 AM   #12
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

I have not personally played this, but I have watched PewDiePie's gameplay twice. It is a quite good game, and unlike so many other horror stories it does not freak me out. I can handle blood, it is jumpscares that frighten me...
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:19 PM   #13
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Great game, can't wait for season 2

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Akatsuki Gord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:12 PM   #14
alanis23
Academy Graduate

alanis23 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

its a good game
alanis23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags