Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 02:26 PM   #6581
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
like in storm 2 where if you dash into a guard it rebounds
as you said i could just dash into some one have them waste subs start to combo cancel then mid combo awaken and break the guard in a few hits

which is something i hope they took into account when making the changes
The game needs tweaking ... however its some of the attitudes online that need tweaking even more so....If it wasnt for certain players we would not need all these limitations and tweaks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMSage mode View Post
Hey guys long time no see! But back on topic I've noticed a lot of people are skeptical about the first and second hokage being playable, but I think they will. Does anyone remember the list of voice actors and chars they voice in storm 3 on saiyanisland because the second and first hokage are on that list.
Thanks for returning with your imput....I also have a strong sense chars like hokages and jiraiya will return as well.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 01-07-2013, 03:07 PM   #6582
EMSage mode
Chunin Exam Participant

EMSage mode has completed a tough C-rank mission!EMSage mode has completed a tough C-rank mission!EMSage mode has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
The game needs tweaking ... however its some of the attitudes online that need tweaking even more so....If it wasnt for certain players we would not need all these limitations and tweaks.

Thanks for returning with your imput....I also have a strong sense chars like hokages and jiraiya will return as well.
There's no need to thank me, I'm just doing what I can

I'm really looking forward to the surprises they have in store for us with storm 3. All of the jinchuuriki was a big surprise for me and I know they have even more in store. I really want to see what they will do with edo nagato's moveset and the edo kage's
Old 01-07-2013, 04:07 PM   #6583
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Meh i can probably beat everyone on this site in Storm 3 anyway sooooooo yea
Old 01-07-2013, 04:17 PM   #6584
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
There's no need to thank me, I'm just doing what I can

I'm really looking forward to the surprises they have in store for us with storm 3. All of the jinchuuriki was a big surprise for me and I know they have even more in store. I really want to see what they will do with edo nagato's moveset and the edo kage's
I don't get how you were surprised. They were in the Edomite trailer along with the kages. I think they should change guard support. It is so op. they need to eon her make the recover time bigger or make the supports lose life every time they block.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:02 PM   #6585
EMSage mode
Chunin Exam Participant

EMSage mode has completed a tough C-rank mission!EMSage mode has completed a tough C-rank mission!EMSage mode has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
I don't get how you were surprised. They were in the Edomite trailer along with the kages. I think they should change guard support. It is so op. they need to eon her make the recover time bigger or make the supports lose life every time they block.
I guess i should have made myself more clear not so much as a surprise as in i was shocked so i guess better wording for it would be that they were all a pretty big reveal for me and the fact that they weren't the last reveal means there must be even better reveals in store
Old 01-07-2013, 06:05 PM   #6586
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I guess i should have made myself more clear not so much as a surprise as in i was shocked so i guess better wording for it would be that they were all a pretty big reveal for me and the fact that they weren't the last reveal means there must be even better reveals in store
Like I said the kages were in the trailer too. They are the ones hidden.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:24 PM   #6587
EMSage mode
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Like I said the kages were in the trailer too. They are the ones hidden.
yeah i know rinnegan tobi, the edo kage, and edo nagato were in the trailer and thats why i said i can't wait to see what they do with their movesets. when i said the comment about them having more in store for us i meant some chars we dont know about but i was also referring to story content and other aspects because they haven't even defined how much they will cover and they said we don't know all of the mechanics yet.

not saying im one of them but a lot of ppl actually doubted that the jinchuuriki would be playable and that they would be put in rinnegan tobi's moveset so im just saying i believe they have more up their sleeves that can top that reveal, whether it be chars or not.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:37 PM   #6588
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Just because the edo kages are in dont mean nothing lol but i do think they are playable
Old 01-07-2013, 06:44 PM   #6589
EMSage mode
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
Just because the edo kages are in dont mean nothing lol but i do think they are playable
lol yeah i know its not 100% confirmed but i think all of the edos shown in the trailer at the hideout will be playable
Old 01-07-2013, 06:55 PM   #6590
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Lets hope so man lets hope so
Old 01-07-2013, 07:02 PM   #6591
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
lol yeah i know its not 100% confirmed but i think all of the edos shown in the trailer at the hideout will be playable
They basically confirmed. Why else even show them if they wernt the main focus. And everyone else in the trailer is pretty much for sure playable. If not more room for kurenai zetsu Anko shizune and kurotsuchi

Old 01-07-2013, 07:13 PM   #6592
EMSage mode
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
They basically confirmed. Why else even show them if they wernt the main focus. And everyone else in the trailer is pretty much for sure playable. If not more room for kurenai zetsu Anko shizune and kurotsuchi
i really want to see kurotsuchi and omoi playable
Old 01-07-2013, 07:23 PM   #6593
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Red face Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deno13 View Post
Meh i can probably beat everyone on this site in Storm 3 anyway sooooooo yea
Oh....really.....sure you can however, real masters never really loose.... in fact .....there is no winning or losing only truth!

Quote:
I really think all these chars you mentioned will be support only and I would like to get a support kushina as well as omoi added in there. I rather have support than nothing at all. I admit a playable kurotsuchi and anko sounds tempting though ...*smirk* ..but thats where it ends for me.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-07-2013 at 07:25 PM.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:43 PM   #6594
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Quote:
In ng the sound 4 were in the trailer but they was confirmed supports only.

In this game in the trailer they showed the 7sw but in action but its still not confirmed if their playable.

Until cc2 confirms them playable than u can say their playable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
I really think all these chars you mentioned will be support only and I would like to get a support kushina as well as omoi added in there. I rather have support than nothing at all. I admit a playable kurotsuchi and anko sounds tempting though ...*smirk* ..but thats where it ends for me.
CC2 hasnt confirmed support characters only in this game. as of yet anyways.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:04 PM   #6595
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

It's probably a little hopeful on my part, but if there was going to be support characters wouldn't they have already announced it earlier on?
Perhaps they are taking a different route and making support characters accessible with the Hack and Slash sections to offer back up or something, if they did that I'd be satisfied.

Old 01-07-2013, 10:09 PM   #6596
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
It's probably a little hopeful on my part, but if there was going to be support characters wouldn't they have already announced it earlier on?
Perhaps they are taking a different route and making support characters accessible with the Hack and Slash sections to offer back up or something, if they did that I'd be satisfied.
My thoughts exactly cc2 should of already mentioned the supports.

You will have the option to play as the 7sw in the story mode.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:31 PM   #6597
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
My thoughts exactly cc2 should of already mentioned the supports.

You will have the option to play as the 7sw in the story mode.
We'll have the option? When did that ever get confirmed?

Old 01-07-2013, 10:50 PM   #6598
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

There was a interview about it only certain people know about this myself including
Old 01-08-2013, 12:27 AM   #6599
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
There was a interview about it only certain people know about this myself including
Weird, wouldn't that have stirred up heaps of excitement?

Old 01-08-2013, 12:29 AM   #6600
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

I think so but no one seems to care and idk y
Closed Thread