Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-07-2013, 11:36 AM   #21
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: So, tell me.

That's probably par if it was at walmart...the things you see at walmart are things you can't unsee! though to be fair I met Abe Lincoln at walmart (guy had to be close to 7' tall, and dressed like him, too good to pass up!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:44 AM   #22
Stormy_Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Thats awesome! But where I live you cant take pets into the store. That doesn't stop anyone though...
I saw a guy walking with a huge iguana on his shoulder and it also had a leash.
I was just like 0.0
Old 01-07-2013, 05:35 PM   #23
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
Today while out and about, while in the store I encountered an elderly gentleman with a housecat perched on his shoulder (like a parrot), wearing a leash. The cat, not the elderly gentleman, that is.

The more I think about it, the more questionable it is. Maybe it's just because I'm from a small town. Is it normal for people to walk their cats through the Wal-Mart pharmacy in the city?
No, such is the weirdness of large cities or college towns. The stories I could tell about Madison.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:37 PM   #24
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Story time with Wooster!

*puts marshmallow on a stick* :3
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:39 PM   #25
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Did I ever tell the story of being accosted by a man asking if women like sex more when they are hungry? All I know is he left in a hurry after he convince himself that they did. ._.

Who knew Hot Lunch was an educational movie too?

Old 01-07-2013, 05:41 PM   #26
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

*rotates stick over fire*

I haven't heard that one. :o
Old 01-07-2013, 05:46 PM   #27
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Indeed. The questions and my reactions were in this order.

Do you go to school here?

What is your degree?

Perfect. I need to know about Chemistry.

Women like sex before they eat, right?

Yeah yeah, they do. Sex and then dinner. *runs off*

Old 01-07-2013, 05:50 PM   #28
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

You meet some strange people Wooster.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:51 PM   #29
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

*marshmallow falls off stick*

D:<
Old 01-07-2013, 05:51 PM   #30
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
Preaching to the choir there
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Jinchiruuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:59 PM   #31
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Apparently people can tell I have all the answers and money...

Then there is the flute guy that dresses in orange and plays shitty songs all day on the food street. Don't know why peopel give money that kook.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Preaching to the choir there
And here's another.

Old 01-07-2013, 06:00 PM   #32
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Psh you don't have all the answers.
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Jinchiruuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:01 PM   #33
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Apparently people can tell I have all the answers and money...
Once they see the sunshine they won't need anything else.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:05 PM   #34
Baka Tori
Ninja Academy Student

Baka Tori has completed a tough C-rank mission!Baka Tori has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I went into subway once and I saw a guy who had a 3 foot ball python wrapped around his arm.

Baka Tori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:08 PM   #35
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka Tori View Post
I went into subway once and I saw a guy who had a 3 foot ball python wrapped around his arm.
Did the python eat anyone?

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:09 PM   #36
Baka Tori
Ninja Academy Student

Baka Tori has completed a tough C-rank mission!Baka Tori has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Exclamation Re: So, tell me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
Did the python eat anyone?
Probably, but I got out of there right when my sandwich was done. I swear to god his snake was sexually harassing me in parsle tongue.

Old 01-07-2013, 06:12 PM   #37
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

You understand parseltongue? BURN THE DARK WIZARD!

You should have stayed to watch the feast. I would have.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:18 PM   #38
Baka Tori
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
You understand parseltongue? BURN THE DARK WIZARD!

You should have stayed to watch the feast. I would have.
Woah woah woah... Dark wizards are always getting bashed on, just because I do illegal things in the world of magic, that does not make me a bad person here... come on guys *wines*
Anyways I see the guy there all the time. I will have to bring my camera and get it on film. LOL

Last edited by Baka Tori; 01-07-2013 at 06:25 PM.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:38 PM   #39
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Psh you don't have all the answers.
Indeed, I do.

Quote:
Once they see the sunshine they won't need anything else.
Except perhaps for some shades.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka Tori View Post
I thought Jake "the Snake" Roberts died.