Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-07-2013, 05:20 PM   #121
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Who brightens your day here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
I have more than one pet name for her. >_>
D'awwwwwwww :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex View Post
*slithers*

Edit: Ninja'd. Twice.
Remember to drool with your slithering D=

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:20 PM   #122
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cowboy Sasori View Post
So basically then entirety of the chatbox minus a few people.
The old CBox yeah. Best of the best.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:22 PM   #123
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The tables remain upright. Ya hear me!?

lol'd
(◐ o ◑ ) wat does uprite meean

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:26 PM   #124
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
(◐ o ◑ ) wat does uprite meean
Old 01-07-2013, 05:28 PM   #125
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ `ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽマッテェ(ノ;Д;)ノ `、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ `、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``

Don't give me that face!!

Old 01-07-2013, 05:31 PM   #126
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Catch the umbrella! D:
Old 01-07-2013, 05:33 PM   #127
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ `ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽマッテェ(ノ;Д;)ノ `、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ `、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``

Don't give me that face!!
Quote:
Catch the umbrella! D:
See these posts make me think of Game and Watch or at least Burger Time!

Old 01-07-2013, 05:34 PM   #128
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Catch the umbrella! D:
、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ `ヽ、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ `ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ` 、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、 ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`(◐ o ◑ )`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ` ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`

oh hey look rain thats cool

Old 01-07-2013, 05:44 PM   #129
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
I don't know about brightening my day, but the following people are about the only ones I consider worth my time reading when they post:
  • Mr. Sunshine (brightens my day when he smiles though :3)
  • The Girl
  • M'lady
  • Blind
  • Jin
  • Pat
  • Meg
  • Jimbo
  • Kelsey
  • Nabbers
  • Snoke
  • Cactus
  • Crack
  • Kreegah
  • Nine
  • TDZ
  • Saint
  • Kazzy
  • GG
  • Sasu
  • Kenshin
  • Maik

Yus !

Quote:
I don't know.
Oh, well then... /glomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
A lot of people brighten my day in some way. Either by laughing at how absurd they are or by actually being relatively cool people worth speaking to.
Indeed

Quote:
I can't calm myself.
Welcome to my life xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex View Post
*slithers*

Edit: Ninja'd. Twice.
LOL

Quote:
The old CBox yeah. Best of the best.
I lost my cboxness for some reason. Oh well.

Quote:
、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ `ヽ、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ `ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ` 、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、 ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`(◐ o ◑ )`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ` ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`

oh hey look rain thats cool

It's about to be raining here how ironic.
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Jinchiruuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:52 PM   #130
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Oh, well then... /glomp

Welcome to my life xD

It's about to be raining here how ironic.
*flying glomp, turns into bench*

It's hard to keep calm when you're excited.

HAH we have icy rain and poor road conditions. I fell on my bum today.

Old 01-07-2013, 05:54 PM   #131
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Quote:
I lost my cboxness for some reason. Oh well.
It's for staff now. And for "forum business".

Really with the people in it now you're better off. Live with the memories of the good days like the others of us.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:56 PM   #132
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
*flying glomp, turns into bench*

It's hard to keep calm when you're excited.

HAH we have icy rain and poor road conditions. I fell on my bum today.
I love benches. dat Benchpress. xD

It's been cold as furk here. 32 degrees at most. Rain and hail sometimes. Lovely working conditions for me since I'm outside all day -_-

Quote:

Really with the people in it now you're better off. Live with the memories of the good days like the others of us.
Ahh understood.

That's all I live for is memories lol
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Old 01-07-2013, 06:04 PM   #133
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I love benches. dat Benchpress. xD

It's been cold as furk here. 32 degrees at most. Rain and hail sometimes. Lovely working conditions for me since I'm outside all day -_-

Ahh understood.

That's all I live for is memories lol
You work outside?

Old 01-07-2013, 06:06 PM   #134
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

The ChatBox is for small talk. Post your questions in the forum.

Awe the good old days.

Old 01-07-2013, 06:07 PM   #135
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:

It has its moments every once in a while.
Not nearly as often as it used to.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:32 PM   #136
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Quote:
You work outside?
Yes'm. I work with my best friend in his family business doing pool remodels, repairs, services etc.

So every day that I work, I am outside It is awesome, but definitly sucks when it is at freezing temperatures.

Old 01-07-2013, 11:52 PM   #137
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I now officially consider myself to be Vornalicious with a dish of moldy Creme-fraiche on the side.