Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

View Poll Results: Is this an awesome thread? (Chidori Shuriken made the poll)
AWESOMENESS 43 60.56%
Sure... 12 16.90%
Not really... 2 2.82%
I'm gonna get back in bed... 14 19.72%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-08-2011, 08:21 PM   #2621
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Messin' With Quotes (Keep it Clean)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
O_O da hell?
sidenote:you dissed yourself xD

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:23 PM   #2622
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
I GOTZ DA ANTS IN MAH PANTS!
that's cool...... (and yes I did lol, except i didn't expect it to sound so gay)

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:26 PM   #2623
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I GOT A WIENER IN MY SCHNITZEL!
o_O
(LOL)

Cloukora was here.

Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 06-08-2011, 08:30 PM   #2624
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I have the sudden urge to listen to Rebecca Black
well......um.....ok......?

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-08-2011, 08:31 PM   #2625
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
OMG OMG OMG Justin beiber is SOOOOOOOOOOOO kewt, I just wanna like marry him!
whatever?

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 06-08-2011, 08:33 PM   #2626
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
BIEBER'S MINE! I LOVE HIS BIEBER FLIP!
geezus man O.O

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-08-2011, 08:52 PM   #2627
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hell no bish! He's mine!
fine, keep him

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 06-08-2011, 08:53 PM   #2628
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
fine, keep him..........I call Greyson Chance =P
well if you want him i guess

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-08-2011, 09:02 PM   #2629
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
YAYYY JB!
cool story bro

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 06-08-2011, 09:33 PM   #2630
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
you sir, are amazing
thanks man

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-08-2011, 09:36 PM   #2631
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The PHAAANTOM of the Opera is theere...insiiiide your miiiiind.

Those who have seen your face, draw back in fear.

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 09:49 PM   #2632
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
Kyuubi is a total badass
why thank you, and i glad that you didn't compare me in any way to the phantom of the opera XD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 01-07-2013, 03:51 AM   #2633
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*farts*
Ewww.

Old 01-07-2013, 04:19 AM   #2634
Baka Tori
Ninja Academy Student

Baka Tori has completed a tough C-rank mission!Baka Tori has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Exclamation Re: Messin' With Quotes (Keep it Clean)

Quote:
Jewww.
*gasp* What about them?! *is jewish*

Baka Tori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:55 PM   #2635
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka Tori View Post
*gasp* What about them?! *is secretly a woman*
I really like Jewish people.

Old 01-07-2013, 01:05 PM   #2636
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
I really like dancing gorillas.
Who doesn't?

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:08 PM   #2637
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
SWAG.
Oh god... Why...

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:09 PM   #2638
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
I got more #SWAG, than all of youse. Lol #YOLO. You mad bro? Well come at me! I'm the sexiest here

Poolie. Stop

Old 01-07-2013, 01:12 PM   #2639
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Who wants to kill gorillas with me?
Sai, really?

Old 01-07-2013, 01:14 PM   #2640
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Sai, really? You are so slow. Everyone killed and ate the gorillas already. They are all gone. However let's go ride on flying turtles. It will be fun!
Omgish! Really? =-D

Tags
evil, fun, messin', quotes