Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-06-2013, 05:53 PM   #61
Bloodlust
Apprentice Genin

Bloodlust saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Who brightens your day here?

Half-witted people. It's always nice to see how many people are dumber than me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM BETTER THAN YOU!
Bloodlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:16 PM   #62
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

lol I say Noctis, Lone, and Kiseki's signiture. lol I love that.

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:20 PM   #63
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Emo, Noctis, Bacon, and Luna.
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:24 PM   #64
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I miss the company of a Jin.=(

I miss talking to a lot of users here, but I haven't talked to Broski in a loooong time.=(
DragonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:30 PM   #65
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post
I miss the company of a Jin.=(

I miss talking to a lot of users here, but I haven't talked to Broski in a loooong time.=(
DA! How've you been brotha?
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Jinchiruuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:50 PM   #66
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

It's going!
Starting cycling and some other stuff because now that I'm no longer in MMA, there is starting to be more DA to go around.

How've you been, Jin? Living up to your CT?.

Last edited by DragonAngel; 01-06-2013 at 06:54 PM. Reason: correcting some spelling errors
Old 01-06-2013, 06:51 PM   #67
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

Gaara is #1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara is #1

everyone

vampire or normal form:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm perfect except for 9 or 10 things
Gaara is #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:52 PM   #68
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Over the moon across the galaxy in a place where everything is possible
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

My friends.

Yuna Lockhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:10 PM   #69
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

omfg I miss the summer tinychat group watching Nick GAS till like 4 AM

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:23 PM   #70
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Now there's someone who could always brighten my day I miss you lil brotha man.

Ryuuko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:25 PM   #71
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

Mainly the people who reply to my threads. It's always fun to see how people fall for my stupidity.

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:29 PM   #72
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
Mainly the people who reply to my threads. It's always fun to see how people fall for my stupidity.
So you just admitted you're stupid?

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:30 PM   #73
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

A bunch of people on here do. ^^
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:41 PM   #74
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

D'aww, I never saw this thread before. =3 Brings back memories of better times. ;~;

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:45 PM   #75
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
Now there's someone who could always brighten my day I miss you lil brotha man.
I miss you and beating up creepers for you.

Your first statement is a two-way street too.

@ speaking of not seeing people in a long time, I spy a Meg.
P.S: Your closet is an assault to my senses.o.o
Old 01-06-2013, 07:48 PM   #76
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
I miss you and beating up creepers for you.

Your first statement is a two-way street too.
Always my protector. ^__^ <3

So you've been doing well?

Ryuuko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:49 PM   #77
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

DA!!! <33333 Bout damn time you came by to say hello! =D I forgot you were in there. o.o Guess you are prolly kinda hungry. <.<

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:51 PM   #78
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Brooke
Miss Kitty
Vex
Maik
Noctis
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:52 PM   #79
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

you no pals with noctis??
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:01 PM   #80
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
Always my protector. ^__^ <3

So you've been doing well?
At your service, my lady.
/bow

Making it happen.
How have you been doing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
DA!!! <33333 Bout damn time you came by to say hello! =D I forgot you were in there. o.o Guess you are prolly kinda hungry. <.<
Damn straight.D:

I'm not sure about your cooking though, not sure if I want to take my chances
> > Love you, Meg. Please don't lock me back in THERE.D: