Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 11:24 AM   #6481
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
Damn im known in here too wow lol.

Yea for the jinks i think there will be alt costume for the edo version.
yh, i've seen you around as well. welcome

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Joaty; 01-06-2013 at 11:31 AM.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:35 AM   #6482
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
yh, i've seen you around as well. welcome
Wow lol i didnt think this place would know me wow .

Ok enough of that lets stay on topic please.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:51 AM   #6483
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Yeah i seen you on many sites like saiyan island anyway welcome to our forums also when are we getting the new announcement i was hoping we get it today

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
Old 01-06-2013, 11:53 AM   #6484
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato901 View Post
Yeah i seen you on many sites like saiyan island anyway welcome to our forums also when are we getting the new announcement i was hoping we get it today
probs not for a while

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:05 PM   #6485
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato901 View Post
Thanks bro glad i joined.

They said on jan but didnt say what day exactly but we will get the news soon.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:12 PM   #6486
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

It's funny cuz i just realized the tailed beasts in game are reduced to the size of their toddler/child forms Maybe even smaller.

Old 01-06-2013, 01:33 PM   #6487
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

They look like their actual size to me
Old 01-06-2013, 01:45 PM   #6488
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Sasori with a puppet doesn't belong in game. It make no since. Neither does jiraiya but they will probably have a flashback for him in the story like they did with the nine tails attack. And yes fighting games get rid of old characters all the time to add new ones. Updated ones. Keeping all those precious non changed characters in the game are just taking up time space and money. Maybe as dlc cus they are extras

Old 01-06-2013, 01:55 PM   #6489
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Hiroshi said past shippuden characters will be in the game this includes slowpow jiraiya
Old 01-06-2013, 02:13 PM   #6490
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
They look like their actual size to me
Ooooh no they're not. For example... Shukaku is about the average tailed beast size and he rivaled Gambunta in size. In game, characters are about a fourth the size of Gyuki.

Old 01-06-2013, 02:21 PM   #6491
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Hiroshi said past shippuden characters will be in the game this includes slowpow jiraiya
So hidan is saved but what about other characters like new sasori. Is he another character or just sasori. Same goes for is kabuto still 2 people or 1 now. If so that a lot of spaces out of the 80 taken already

Old 01-06-2013, 02:25 PM   #6492
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Ooooh no they're not. For example... Shukaku is about the average tailed beast size and he rivaled Gambunta in size. In game, characters are about a fourth the size of Gyuki.
Oh your talking the bijuus yea true but its better that way tho and balanced.

@Kibanaru yea bro hidan is save.

Yea we got a new sasori which is good but as for a new kabuto it might be an awakening from kabutomaru

Last edited by PositiveEmotions; 01-06-2013 at 02:30 PM.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:27 PM   #6493
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
Sasori with a puppet doesn't belong in game. It make no since. Neither does jiraiya but they will probably have a flashback for him in the story like they did with the nine tails attack. And yes fighting games get rid of old characters all the time to add new ones. Updated ones. Keeping all those precious non changed characters in the game are just taking up time space and money. Maybe as dlc cus they are extras
...again with this mentality... The character roster doesn't always have to be based on the story mode. true fighters do that, but not anime games. Actually I'm pretty sure true fighters base the story mode off of the roster.

I guess Pain won't be in either then. Or Taka Sasuke. Or Sage Cloak Naruto. Or the first two hokage. These characters are important to Naruto in general. They aren't just gonna toss them.

Pretty sure the ultimate ninja games (mainly 4 and 5) had characters that weren't involved with the story. Like Hanabi, Anko, Kurenai, Jiraiya, tsunade, sound 5, the list goes on.

Old 01-06-2013, 02:37 PM   #6494
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Quote:
...again with this mentality... The character roster doesn't always have to be based on the story mode. true fighters do that, but not anime games. Actually I'm pretty sure true fighters base the story mode off of the roster.

I guess Pain won't be in either then. Or Taka Sasuke. Or Sage Cloak Naruto. Or the first two hokage. These characters are important to Naruto in general. They aren't just gonna toss them.

Pretty sure the ultimate ninja games (mainly 4 and 5) had characters that weren't involved with the story. Like Hanabi, Anko, Kurenai, Jiraiya, tsunade, sound 5, the list goes on.
Dude we are gonna have over 80pc so of course pain will still be in the game same goes for shippuden charactera from ng plus new ones but part one characters there for past shippuden characters are in bro.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:40 PM   #6495
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

How can you compare a ultimate ninja game to a storm game. They are different or else we would of had characters like kurenai a long time ago and what use is pain when there is Nagato who is the same. Just takeing up a spot. If all that's true we probably already have the final roster

Old 01-06-2013, 02:43 PM   #6496
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

I never played the ps2 games so i wouldnt know
Old 01-06-2013, 02:46 PM   #6497
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Dude we are gonna have over 80pc so of course pain will still be in the game same goes for shippuden charactera from ng plus new ones but part one characters there for past shippuden characters are in bro.
Im a littlebit worried about Hidan, but i guess you people are right. If Pain is in, he will probably too.

Only ones that im still really worried about is Hashirama and Tobirama. Altough with 80+ characters i have good hopes they will still be in.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:48 PM   #6498
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I never played the ps2 games so i wouldnt know
the ps2 had a bunch of extra characters including movie ones. also if there gona keep pain mite as well keep old killer bee wich is another spot taken out of the 80

Old 01-06-2013, 02:49 PM   #6499
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
Im a littlebit worried about Hidan, but i guess you people are right. If Pain is in, he will probably too.

Only ones that im still really worried about is Hashirama and Tobirama. Altough with 80+ characters i have good hopes they will still be in.
Yea hidan will be in he might have some tweaks in his move sets.

Edit: @kibanaru oh i see imo i think this game is similar to storm 1.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:54 PM   #6500
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Yea hidan will be in he might have some tweaks in his move sets
Yes, altough i dont mind his moveset too much. If he is the same way as he was in Generations im fine with that.

So with all the character discussion. 80+ Characters has been confirmed, 95% of they we can already guess and we know quite for sure.

My biggest curiousity is Support Only Characters?? Will they return? I do think they will... but who will be included?

Darui is playable now, Sound 4 will probably be taken out (altough not 100% sure about this). Anyway its safe to assume there will be a few Support characters added. Who will those be?

The ino-shika-cho trio would be awesome to have as supports.
Closed Thread