Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-05-2013, 08:36 PM   #1
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal
Default I've got it! I know what part 3 is gonna be about!

It's gonna be about the NaruHina child AFTER the Jubi is sealed inside of him, because clearly everyone in the series is to incompetent to nuke the bastard. Anyways, moving on. It will be about the NaruHina child......and Sasuke.......Sasuke and Orochimaru to be exact. Orochimaru is gonna want a piece of dat Jubi power, and Sasuke is going to help him. Naruto is going to be all like "SASUKE MY LOVE!" and try and knock some sense into Sasuke.....again. It will all be one big giant battle to save the world.....AGAIN!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:41 PM   #2
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Default Re: I've got it! I know what part 3 is gonna be about!

Where do you get this info. is it even true? i need more proof...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:42 PM   #3
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINE-TAILS-BIJU View Post
Where do you get this info. is it even true? i need more proof...
It is 100% straight from Toriyama himself!

That IS who is making this series right?

Old 01-05-2013, 08:44 PM   #4
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post

correction it's Kishimoto, how did you get a name like dat anyways!!!,plus i still need more proof...

~World of Meep~
Old 01-05-2013, 08:45 PM   #5
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

correction it's Kishimoto, how did you get a name like dat anyways!!!,plus i still need more proof...

~World of Meep~
Old 01-05-2013, 08:45 PM   #6
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Something tells me hinatagirl got it

Old 01-05-2013, 09:27 PM   #7
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

this would make a terrible series

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:29 PM   #8
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I'd watch it anyway because god dammit my life.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-06-2013, 12:22 AM   #9
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
this would make a terrible series
I agree. When something ends it ends. If Kishi wants to do a Part III he can. But i don't see anything that will come from it.

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:23 AM   #10
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

You all are just jelly at the fact that I had a good idea for once >.>

Old 01-06-2013, 03:02 AM   #11
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

kinda sounds like the same naruto story again. Like from the time of his birth

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:38 PM   #12
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

THATS WHAT MAKE IT SO GREAT! It just mean tori-I mean Kishi can make more money >.>

Old 01-06-2013, 01:51 PM   #13
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
It's gonna be about the NaruHina child AFTER the Jubi is sealed inside of him, because clearly everyone in the series is to incompetent to nuke the bastard. Anyways, moving on. It will be about the NaruHina child......and Sasuke.......Sasuke and Orochimaru to be exact. Orochimaru is gonna want a piece of dat Jubi power, and Sasuke is going to help him. Naruto is going to be all like "SASUKE MY LOVE!" and try and knock some sense into Sasuke.....again. It will all be one big giant battle to save the world.....AGAIN!
What if Hinata dies in Part 2. While Part 3 cease to exist?

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:59 PM   #14
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I should just lock this thread and throw it into the bowels of TB.

But seeing as how I would love a series focused around a Baby for once, I want this!

Jakropha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:34 PM   #15
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

it does not take Naruto that long to save a friend... unlesss your suggesting Naruto will not be hokage in part 3
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:16 PM   #16
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
it does not take Naruto that long to save a friend... unlesss your suggesting Naruto will not be hokage in part 3
Naruto is too n00b to be Hokage. Half the battles he wins are from using brute force, and someone elses power(nine-tails). Hardly any brains used at all.

Old 01-06-2013, 07:42 PM   #17
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

^ aren't u suggesting the exact same thing here... u say naruto doesn't use his own power but the nine tail's yet you're suggesting that the NaruHina baby will be jinchurikified with Juubi... wouldn't that be another borrowed power...?

Btw...from the original post, u seem also to suggest that 10 tails would be sealed inside naruto's baby...

So apparently, while there's still war going on, naruto will be b*nging hinata on the battle field... Then hinata is gonna get pregnant and this war would be going on another 9 months until hinata gives birth to this child... then naruto would seal the juubi inside him... meanwhile madara and tobi are just relaxing waiting for all these to pass?

Oh well, that's how i perceived your post !!

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:42 PM   #18
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
^ aren't u suggesting the exact same thing here... u say naruto doesn't use his own power but the nine tail's yet you're suggesting that the NaruHina baby will be jinchurikified with Juubi... wouldn't that be another borrowed power...?

Btw...from the original post, u seem also to suggest that 10 tails would be sealed inside naruto's baby...

So apparently, while there's still war going on, naruto will be b*nging hinata on the battle field... Then hinata is gonna get pregnant and this war would be going on another 9 months until hinata gives birth to this child... then naruto would seal the juubi inside him... meanwhile madara and tobi are just relaxing waiting for all these to pass?

Oh well, that's how i perceived your post !!
Well yes, but not exactly. You see, The ninetails healing capabilities will be given to Hinata, and the baby making process will be sped up by a lot. The baby will be born within an hour or two! All Nauto has to do is put it back in his pants, beat Madara and Tobi, and seal the Juubi when the baby is born!

@Sir Michael: Umadbro?

Old 01-13-2013, 04:25 PM   #19
TheMightyAl
Apprentice Genin

TheMightyAl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!TheMightyAl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I don't know if I'm missing something Kishi has said himself, but I doubt there'll be a part 3. It just feels like there's no logical place for it to go. What can they fight after the Juubi? What can pose that much of a threat as to fill a whole new part of the story? The Shinobi world is pretty much unified. The akatsuki are pretty much gone. Madara Uchiha, probably the most powerful bad guy to live, is gonna snuff it. Could Orochimaru or Kabuto really carry as much weight after all this? Could anyone take it seriously if they pulled "an even greater threat" out of thin air?

Only two ways forward I see are these. The first is that, thanks to demanding editors, Kishi is forced to write an awful cash cow and call it Part 3, featuring the offspring of all our favourite characters, but never quite moving away from Naruto who still has to be the main character. They uncover some super special nemesis and beat it, to make the whole world even more betterer and stuff.

The other is that, somehow, the Shinobi Alliance loses. That Part 2 takes a tragic turn and things don't go to plan. Rather than succeed in his plan, Madara is beaten, but a powerful and unrestrained Juubi now roams the lands which just can't be beaten right now. All the Shinobi join together in some kind of safe haven, unified in their continuing struggle to save their world. Part 3 becomes about finding some way to destroy it; to recreate the Sage of the Six Path's victory. I'd read that personally, but I seriously doubt they'd have the good guys lose like that. Like, I'd bet my house on it.
TheMightyAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 04:32 PM   #20
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:

That's the one who makes Dragon ball Z....
Spectual is offline   Reply With Quote