Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Best Pokemon Game?
Red/Green/Blue 33 18.03%
Yellow 30 16.39%
Gold/Silver 45 24.59%
Crystal 33 18.03%
Ruby/Sapphire 28 15.30%
Emerald 41 22.40%
Diamond/Pearl 40 21.86%
Platinum 41 22.40%
FireRed/LeafGreen 32 17.49%
HeartGold/SoulSilver 68 37.16%
Colleseum 22 12.02%
XD 23 12.57%
Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team 21 11.48%
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness 16 8.74%
Mystery Dungen Explorers of the Sky 16 8.74%
Other 28 15.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-05-2013, 11:07 PM   #7661
Amaterasu Okami
Apprentice Genin

Amaterasu Okami saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread!

"HONCHCROW NOW!" *honchcrow shoots a hyperbeam that overpowers the fireblast causing rapidash to get hit "we do have set combination moves"
Amaterasu Okami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:33 PM   #7662
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Rapidash is hit with the Hyper Beam attack, but it still manages to get back up without a struggle. Most likely due to the fact that if a Honchkrow were a normal type instead of a dark type Hyper Beam would have dealt more damage. A move's power increases if used by a pokemon of the same type. And its power decreases if used by a pokemon of an opposite type. Not to mention Rapidash is a very hardy pokemon, and is capable of taking lots of hits. Not surprising for a pokemon that used to carry people around on their backs before cars were invented. "I knew from the beginning that this would be a battle of endurance." Ai said to Karas. "Im gonna hit you for sure this time!" She proclaims. Honchkrow couldnt move after using that move, and it seemed to be pretty worn out already from the injury to its wing. This was the opportunity Ai had been waiting for. "Alright, Rapidash!Use Agility again! Our speed will be unmatchable now that Honchkrow cannot move. Not to mention its injury. It wont be able to pull off a quick attack fast enough!" Rapidash races towards Honchkrow, ready to strike. "Now, catch it off guard! Leap into the air!" Rapidash does so, using bounce to get above Honchkrow, since it can no longer fly. "Now, use Flare Blitz, and head straight for Honchkrow!" Rapidash coated itself in flames, which as it rocketed towards the earth, turned blue in color. Honchkrow was a sitting duck. There was no way it would be able to counter this one. Rapidash looked almost like a meteor as it crashed down to earth, surrounded by fire. Even if Honchkrow were to use a move, against this much power it would be useless. Even shadow ball would be incinerated by the intensity of the flames. "STRIKE!!" Ai yelled. "Wharley, cover me!" Ai yelled to her partner, which up till now had been enjoying the show.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-05-2013 at 11:38 PM.
InnerSakura is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:42 PM   #7663
Amaterasu Okami
Apprentice Genin

"sky attack" u c a white energy cover honchkrow to clash with rapidash causing a big explosion harming both of them "if hes taking a hit so is it, now quick attack honchcrow quickly recovers n teleports. "now for a firetypes weakness, THUNDERWAVE! honchcrow shoots a wave of lighting at rapidash "hmph, you can land now" honchcrow lands
Old 01-05-2013, 11:53 PM   #7664
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

(First) 'Use rock slide to cover rapidash!

(second Amaterasu, you are God modding. You can't say that your pokemon hits. Your opponent might have a trick or tactic

(and finally) Golem can hit when i can't see because earthquake hits EVERYTHING!

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:57 PM   #7665
Amaterasu Okami
Apprentice Genin

"fall back" honchcrow flies back to karas "sorry but hes the only pokemon i have n if hes overly injured, i wont b able to get any new ones" karas n honchcrow walks awsy
Old 01-05-2013, 11:57 PM   #7666
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

You cant use sky attack. Remember? Your Honchkrow's wing is damaged. >.>
Not to mention, if a shadow ball isnt going to stop my attack, why would a little thunder wave stop it? And I thought that a pokemon could only know four moves at a time. ...? For example my rapidash knows Bounce, Flare Blitz, Fire Blast, and Agility. All of which Iv used on you in this battle. Sorry my friend, but if you're planning on stopping this attack, you're going to have to come up with something better, otherwise, I think you're screwed. lol. Not to mention, after using hyper beam Honchkrow shouldnt even be able to move. O.O

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-06-2013 at 12:30 AM.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:00 AM   #7667
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs266 View Post
(First) 'Use rock slide to cover rapidash!

(second Amaterasu, you are God modding. You can't say that your pokemon hits. Your opponent might have a trick or tactic

(and finally) Golem can hit when i can't see because earthquake hits EVERYTHING!
Eh, dont feel bad amaterasu. I god-modded too on accident when I first fought Hozuki. lol.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 01-06-2013, 12:04 AM   #7668
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasu Okami View Post
"fall back" honchcrow flies back to karas "sorry but hes the only pokemon i have n if hes overly injured, i wont b able to get any new ones" karas n honchcrow walks awsy
"Good battle, Karas." Ai says to Karas as he and Honchkrow walk away. "I think that one of the best parts of battling is knowing when to stop. I can see you care about your pokemon." Ai tells him. "Hope we can battle again sometime! Hopefully we will have more pokemon by then!" "So. How did we do Wharley?" She asks her teammate.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 01-06-2013, 12:08 AM   #7669
Amaterasu Okami
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerSakura View Post
You cant use sky attack. Remember? You're Honchkrow's wing is damaged. >.>
Not to mention, if a shadow ball isnt going to stop my attack, why would a little thunder wave stop it? And I thought that a pokemon could only know four moves at a time. ...? For example my rapidash knows Bounce, Flare Blitz, Fire Blast, and Agility. All of which Iv used on you in this battle. Sorry my friend, but if you're planning on stopping this attack, you're going to have to come up with something better, otherwise, I think you're screwed. lol. Not to mention, after using hyper beam Honchkrow shouldnt even be able to move. O.O
m-maybe i should switch to a pokemon im more famillar with O.O
Old 01-06-2013, 12:14 AM   #7670
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Pretty good. Now where to find strong pokemon. I know that place off by heart. Time to go to my birth place. TO IRON ISLAND! But we have to wait about 20 min for the staraptor to get here. How bout we have a battle. Rapidash versus Roller. what do you say?

Old 01-06-2013, 12:16 AM   #7671
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

If you want to. But I think you did a pretty awesome job with Honchkrow. Not to mention Honchkrow fits your character. Karas is short for Karasu, right? Which means crow. Dont switch. You can still catch up to five more Pokemon during your journey. A party of pokemon consists of 6 pokemon. But I know you know that, soo...

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 01-06-2013, 12:21 AM   #7672
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Wharley challenges Ai to another battle. "Hmm...A Golem vs a Rapidash. Not really a good matchup for me, but I guess I'll have to switch-it-up this time too!" Ai says. "Wharley, do you have any more moo-moo milk? Rapidash is probably feeling beat after using up so much energy." As if in reply, Rapidash snorts. He seems to be panting heavily.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 01-06-2013, 12:29 AM   #7673
Amaterasu Okami
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerSakura View Post
If you want to. But I think you did a pretty awesome job with Honchkrow. Not to mention Honchkrow fits your character. Karas is short for Karasu, right? Which means crow. Dont switch. You can still catch up to five more Pokemon during your journey. A party of pokemon consists of 6 pokemon. But I know you know that, soo...
wow ur pretty smart
Old 01-06-2013, 12:34 AM   #7674
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Thanks. You are too ^^

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 01-06-2013, 12:36 AM   #7675
Amaterasu Okami
Apprentice Genin

gtg see ya tomorrow
Old 01-06-2013, 12:39 AM   #7676
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Aw. Ok. ttyl!

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 01-06-2013, 12:40 AM   #7677
Amaterasu Okami
Apprentice Genin

i wont go pm u but ill rp here tomorrow
Old 01-06-2013, 12:53 AM   #7678
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Wharley passes Ai two bottles of iron milk. 'Enjoy. Golem catch!' He said, throwing Goler another bottle.

Old 01-06-2013, 01:53 AM   #7679
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'Oh yes, one thing before we strt battling' Wharley says as he focus's his aura to his hand. 'Sorry about this' He says, knocking Ai out by hitting his aura into her head. 'Sorry, but where i'm taking you, even you can't see, intill you've been tested.' He said, picking her up, and whistling to Riolu. Riolu came out of the trees with Ai's Riolu in the same state. At that moment two staraptors landed. 'Lets go' He said to Riolu.

Old 01-06-2013, 01:57 AM   #7680
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*Kitten and Penquin reach route 203*

Kitten: not that many pokemon hang around on this route but maybe we'll find something good.
Penquin: Pippip lup (Starly above us)
*Kitten looks up and sees a starly*
Kitten: It's a flying type perfect it's just what we need, Penquin use Bubblebeam
*Penquins fires bubbles at the Starly. Starly wasn't expecting the attack and gets hit but recovers quickly from the hit and charges in at Penquin with Brave Bird*
Kitten: Penquin that's a brave bird, dodge it by using agility and moving to the left
*Penquin quickly uses agility and attempts to dodge left but Starly saw through the plan and hits Penquin square in on chest*
Kitten: Penquin are you alright?
Penquin: Pip lup (I'm fine)
Kitten: it's strong so let's see how it takes your Hydro Pump attack
*Penquin fires an intense blast of water at Starly, but Starly dodges easily by creating fake verison of itself using double team. Starly follows up using quick attack and before Penquin could react it gets hit by the high speed tackle.*
Kitten: No more playing nice, let's finish this with Ice Beam
*Kitten fires a blast of ice at Starly but Starly releases a blast of heated breath from it's beck using it's Heat Wave attack which melts the ice beam*
Kitten: Heat wave wow dose it have some interesting moves. Alright lets try another bubblebeam and follow it up with a drill peck
*Penquin releases bubbles from it's peck at Starly and then jumps into the air with it's beck glowing like a drill. Starly dodges the bubbles but is unable to dodge the drill peck and falls to the ground from the force of the attack*
Kitten: Now's my chance pokeball go
*Kitten throws a pokeball at the starly and the pokeball hits starly and starly gets pull into the pokeball. The ball begins to glow and then the ball rolls to the right, then to the left, then to the right, and finally it rolls to the left one last time. Pokeball stops glowing signally Starly is captured.*
Kitten: Alright a caught a starly
Penquin: Pip lup!!! *we did it*
Kitten: I'll name her Starla

Starly/Starla female
ability: keen eye
Moves: Brave bird
Quick Attack
Double Team
Heat Wave
Wing attack
Roost

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here

Last edited by ILIKEPIE; 01-10-2013 at 10:14 PM.
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
game, monsters, pocket, pokemon, roleplay