Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Best Pokemon Game?
Red/Green/Blue 33 18.03%
Yellow 30 16.39%
Gold/Silver 45 24.59%
Crystal 33 18.03%
Ruby/Sapphire 28 15.30%
Emerald 41 22.40%
Diamond/Pearl 40 21.86%
Platinum 41 22.40%
FireRed/LeafGreen 32 17.49%
HeartGold/SoulSilver 68 37.16%
Colleseum 22 12.02%
XD 23 12.57%
Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team 21 11.48%
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness 16 8.74%
Mystery Dungen Explorers of the Sky 16 8.74%
Other 28 15.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-05-2013, 02:12 PM   #7601
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread!

"Enough.return."-tragic said as he returned sonic and hellgar ran onto the battlefield

Hellgar patiently listen for the flaps of the enemy. The enemy quickly hit hellgar stealing his charcoal

"Don't give in wait an listen. It sounds like it is going for a close up attack. Use flame charge and combine it with reversal and clash with the foe
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:32 PM   #7602
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Julius then leaves. He goes onto the route he just visited and trains with his Pokemon.

"I feel that you a radiating a powerful force." Someone says. "I must battle you!" The Psychic sends out Abra. Julius sends out Poliwag.

"Psybeam!" A rainbow colored beam is fired at Froggy.

"Dodge and use Hypnosis! Follow up with Scald!" Froggy dodges and sends a swirl at Abra, but it misses. Then, a steaming hot stream of water goes after Abra.

"Teleport!" The Abra teleported away from the water. "Charge Beam!" The Abra fired an electric beam at Froggy. "Dodge!" Froggy evaded the attack. "Scald and then Aqua Tail" Froggy fired steaming hot water at the Abra and it hit. While Abra was getting back up, Froggy knocked it back down with an Aqua Tail. It fainted.

"Return. You're a good trainer, I will give you this." The Psychic gave Julius a crown shaped rock. Froggy looked excited but Julius just put it in his backpack. He then took out all his Pokemon.

"Okay, Absol! Lets work on your Freezing Slash strategy. Noctis, we need to see what we can make of your new moves. Ginger! We're going to toughen up your Solar Beam and Hyper Beam! Froggy! We're going to work on your Hypnosis! Okay, move out!" All the Pokemon went to their spots. Solitaire went to a tree, Noctis intimidatingly stared down a Caterpie, Ginger readied his cannon at a collection of trees and Froggy searched the grass for a Pokemon.

---

Hellgar clashed with Murkrow and Murkrow flew back into the air. She survived with minor injuries due to the fighting type move not being too effective and the stolen charcoal took Hellgar's advantage with fire type move and Foul Play,swapping Hellgar's high attack stat with Murkrow's lower attack stat.

"Air Cutter!" Murkrow fired several wind shock waves at the Houndour, it then flew back to Beau and flew high into the air.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Hozuki; 01-05-2013 at 02:39 PM.
Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:18 PM   #7603
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs266 View Post
Ah yes Riley.(if you look in the games he's the person on iron Island who gives you the Riolu egg, and if you look closely at my character profile you should be able to figure him out.) He's a friend of the family, I help him mine iron (the stuff that raises your defense) And we sell it, after mixing it with moo-moo milk. Heals you pokemon and raises there defense. Usally i only give freebees to victors in my battle, but you fought well, and we did tie.How else do you think Riolu can withstand so many attacks? Going off track here. Riley, if you want to call him one, but i suggest you don't, is the undercover aura gaurdian of the iron island.Guess what. I gave you two dosed with iron. Hence the richness in flavour, it enhances it.
(Yeah actually Riley is my favorite character in the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum games. In the battle tower he's my favorite person to team up with to do double battles. He's also pretty cool in the anime.) "Thanks Wharley. This Iron sure does the trick. Riolu seems more beefed up than ever." Ai says. "Ri!" Riolu agreed. *Wharley's Riolu is even more captivated by him now.* "So this Riley. He's a friend of the family, huh? And he's an aura guardian? And he's on Iron Island. It might be interesting to fight him. Have you ever went up against him, Wharley?" Ai asks Wharley.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:41 PM   #7604
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Wharley snuffles a laugh Before saying, 'Of course i have. and i was anilated in three moves. And he wasn't even using his aura. ' We finally arrive at the cafe 'Here we are. Now i'm going to tell you something. Something will happen when we go inside, and it'll probably confuse you, but i'll explain later.' Right then A man and a woman jump out of hiding. 'Hello, you've got to battle us to get inside.' Said the man. Then his face showed shock before he bowed. 'My leige' He said, before running inside. 'Idiots.' Wharley mumbled. 'Just because i'm the son of Aron the Mighty aura guardian(this is also the guy out of the aura movie) the call me my leige.' Wharley then remembered Ai. 'Like i said, i'll explain inside.' Before Entering Riolu stopped me.'What is it girl?' i asked. She pointed to my bag, to hey muth and to you Riolu. 'Oh right. Here.' A gave her a bag full of berries. 'Yep, she likes him alright. She dosn't even share her Razz berries with me. This is something i'll have to keep an eye on. I hope there is someone in here to fight.'

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:59 PM   #7605
Amaterasu Okami
Apprentice Genin

Amaterasu Okami saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

this looks fun, can i join?
Amaterasu Okami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:01 PM   #7606
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Yes of course you can! Create a character we would love to battle you ^^ (Me especially)

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 01-05-2013, 05:04 PM   #7607
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

(Fill out the template. Preferred regions to start in are Johto, Hoenn or Sinnoh because they are the only regions were people are.)

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 01-05-2013, 05:07 PM   #7608
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasu Okami View Post
this looks fun, can i join?
Read the first page, there is a character thing you have to fill out, and follow the instruction there. Then it's up to one of the mods.

Old 01-05-2013, 05:27 PM   #7609
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Wharley snuffles a laugh Before saying, 'Of course i have. and i was anilated in three moves. And he wasn't even using his aura. ' We finally arrive at the cafe 'Here we are. Now i'm going to tell you something. Something will happen when we go inside, and it'll probably confuse you, but i'll explain later.' Right then A man and a woman jump out of hiding. 'Hello, you've got to battle us to get inside.' Said the man. Then his face showed shock before he bowed. 'My leige' He said, before running inside. 'Idiots.' Wharley mumbled. 'Just because i'm the son of Aron the Mighty aura guardian(this is also the guy out of the aura movie) the call me my leige.' Wharley then remembered Ai. 'Like i said, i'll explain inside.' Before Entering Riolu stopped me.'What is it girl?' i asked. She pointed to my bag, to hey muth and to you Riolu. 'Oh right. Here.' A gave her a bag full of berries. 'Yep, she likes him alright. She dosn't even share her Razz berries with me. This is something i'll have to keep an eye on. I hope there is someone in here to fight.'
"You were annilated?" Ai says, awestruck. "Thats unbelievable. How strong is Riley?" They both arrive at the cafe, and the staraptors fly off. Once inside, two people greet them at the door, declaring that they must battle to get inside. Then, one of them recognises Wharley. He runs inside. "What was that about? Who is Aron?" Ai asks. Wharley tells her that he will explain once they are inside. Wharley's Riolu hands over a bag of Razz berries. Then they both walk into the cafe.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-05-2013 at 06:00 PM.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:09 PM   #7610
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'Seriously? You've never heard of Aron. Aron, Partner to lucario, weildier of the staff of Aura. THE FIRST AURA GUARDIAN AND GUARDIAN TO THE TREE OF LIEFE??!?!?! Seriously? Well whatever, Those two out the front as his butlers kids. He, like me, hated being called royalty, which we aren't, by them. seriously we just refer to them as friends, for that is what they are. Now that that is out.' Wharley said, produce several hundred pokedollars. 'This should pay for the meal.'

Old 01-05-2013, 06:10 PM   #7611
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

(CRAP! If that attack hit full on that would have been the end. The enemy if fast and stole my item and swithced attack stats. Luckily the fighting an fire moves acted as a shield. Hellgar can not take much more especially with its At. stat...... wait At. !! That's it!)-Tragic thought

"EMBER"-Tragic ordered as Hellgar spat mutliple firece flames at the winds. the fire hit most of the wind but Hellgar was still hit by some

"Okay we need to go ALL OUT! Let's use our trump card"-Tragic said

Hellgar then blitz into flame charge. It then used ember in several directions one at a time. After each ember was shot Hellgar raced towards the flame. The flame charge got bigger and bigger each time Hellgar made contact with the flames

Hellgar's flame was incredibly powerful now. The heat from the flame charged made people sweat instantly.

"You may have stole our At. stat but not our Sp. At!!! Now use ember!"-Tragic said proudly

Hellgar let out a powerful large flame that was way stronger to an ember and more like stronger than a flamethrower!!! The flame was huge and covered a wide area
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:11 PM   #7612
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mia awakens to a harsh beam of morning light and Kyuu licking her face. Mia smiles as she realizes it is her birthday. She showers, brushes her teeth and gets dressed and walks into the dining room. She is greeted by her parents who just prepared her favorite breakfast, pancakes with strawberry syrup and strawberries on the side. After finishing breakfast, there is a knock at the door. The mother opens the door.

"Hello professor!" Professor Birch walked in and sat down with Mia.

"Hello! Happy birthday, Mia!" He said.

"Thanks Professor!" She replied.

"Well, I have something really special I want to tell you." Mia started to look confused. "I want you to go on a Pokemon journey." Mia gasped. Her parents nodded. "You already have Kyuu and you also have..." The professor reached into his bag and gave Mia an egg.

"Thank you!" Mia accept the egg and set it down on the table. Kyuu started to sniff it and walked around it.

"So, do you accept my offer?" The professor said. Mia nodded and her parents were on the verge of tears. After saying their goodbyes, Mia continued onto the first route to Oldale Town.

---

Murkrow flew into the air, evading the Flame Charge.

"Quickly! Air Cutter and then use Foul Play!" Murkrow produced wind shock waves and three them at the Houndour, then she swept down and the two Pokemon glowed red. She then attempted to attack Houndour with his own atk. stat.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Last edited by Hozuki; 01-05-2013 at 06:19 PM.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:12 PM   #7613
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

(anyone is sinnoh up for a 2v2, come to the pastoria cafe. need one person, as there are already three of us. COME IF YOU DARE!)

Old 01-05-2013, 06:21 PM   #7614
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

There's no one else in Sinnoh except you guys xD

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 01-05-2013, 06:45 PM   #7615
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
'Seriously? You've never heard of Aron. Aron, Partner to lucario, weildier of the staff of Aura. THE FIRST AURA GUARDIAN AND GUARDIAN TO THE TREE OF LIEFE??!?!?! Seriously? Well whatever, Those two out the front as his butlers kids. He, like me, hated being called royalty, which we aren't, by them. seriously we just refer to them as friends, for that is what they are. Now that that is out.' Wharley said, produce several hundred pokedollars. 'This should pay for the meal.'
"Wait a minute...you cant mean-" Ai said abruptly. "You're related to Aron? Thats incredible! I didnt think you were referring to Aron the aura master!" Ai was shocked. Wharley and Ai paid out their share of pokedollars, splitting the expenses between the both of them.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 01-05-2013, 06:47 PM   #7616
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
There's no one else in Sinnoh except you guys xD
Hozuki, would you be willing to stand-in as a fourth trainer? (Maxi is needed again. lol)

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-05-2013 at 06:50 PM.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:57 PM   #7617
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(anyone is sinnoh up for a 2v2, come to the pastoria cafe. need one person, as there are already three of us. COME IF YOU DARE!)
(My character is far away from reaching that town)

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:00 PM   #7618
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

*Becomes stand-in*

Let le battle begin.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 01-05-2013, 07:07 PM   #7619
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
(My character is far away from reaching that town)
Do like us: fly on a staraptor. This is roleplay anything can happen. We need you to join us too.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 01-05-2013, 07:12 PM   #7620
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Maxi landed and thanked the Staraptor as it flew away. A cafe caught his eye and he entered. He noticed a girl that looked familiar.

"Oh, hey! It's you! Ai, right?"

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Tags
game, monsters, pocket, pokemon, roleplay