Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-05-2013, 06:10 PM   #1
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default KV Battle Test: Max Speed vs. Juvian Avers

Battlefield: Toxic Swamplands
Distance: Unimportant
Description:
Spoiler:
The battlefield is a damp swampland so mobility is decreased here. Running at high speeds is impossible. Every round, the toxins will cause a random effect. They are not deadly, but they can lead to death.

Random Effects:
Spoiler:
  1. Loss of Sight
  2. Loss of Hearing
  3. Loss of Touch
  4. Loss of Smell
  5. Loss of Taste
  6. Immobility (can still make attacks, but feet cannot move)
  7. Unstoppable Laughter
  8. Uncontrollable Sneezing
  9. Stabbing Effect (not actually stabbing but makes it feel like it)
  10. Itchy

Juvian Aster:
Abilities: Fly Dominion, Judgment Magic
Weapon: Ball (planet-shaped) on chain, small staff with head design
Spoiler:

Venomarius sits above the battlefield in the tree where he will observe the fight from. He looks down to Max and announces, "Your opponent will be Julian Aster. You will notice strange effects on your body from the surrounding toxin. Make the first attack and I will grade your abilities based on how well you do. You need a C or higher to pass. The categories you should pay attention to are creativity, technique, ability and adaptability. Good luck Mr. Speed.

Turns: One opening attack, three counters.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 01-10-2013 at 04:43 PM.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:20 PM   #2
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: KV Battle Test: Max Speed vs. Julian Avers

(I roll a dice for each turn right?)

joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:21 PM   #3
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Yes, you do. As long as you acknowledge them and make your moves believable with the effects, all is good.

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-05-2013, 06:24 PM   #4
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

(Joon will get an F in creativity! MUHAUHAAHAHAAHAHUAHUHUUHSUSHUSHUHAHAHUAAH)

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:55 PM   #5
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

1 Die Roll
 Description
Die
Result
Dead weight
1d10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
Yes, you do. As long as you acknowledge them and make your moves believable with the effects, all is good.
Ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
(Joon will get an F in creativity! MUHAUHAAHAHAAHAHUAHUHUUHSUSHUSHUHAHAHUAAH)
Ass. >.>
Rolling

Old 01-05-2013, 07:31 PM   #6
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I was supposed to be tested in order to join the guild known as "Komodo venom". I was ready for whatever test they gave me. Bring it on. I knew i could pass any test available. Well,not any test. The man named Venomarius,announced the rules and conditions that i need to pass the test. Usually,this place smelled vulgar and gross. But it seemed that the smell was gone. Almost like it disspeared from the swamp. I looked around the swamp as i saw that it was damp. Running fast was not a option. I then focused my eyes on my opponet. I then began thinking about how i was supposed to be affected by toixens. I felt nothing wrong with me. The only thing that was weird right now was that i could not smell the nasty scent from the swamp. Unless i lost my sense of smell. Could that be it. Well,i don't really need my sense of smell right now. I think it's better for me to lose it at this paticular time and place. Now i waon't have to worry about smelling things i don't want to. I don't really want to use my full power but if i'm being graded like Venomarius said i was,i should do everything i can to impress him.

I grab the handle of my sword which is on my back. I slowly pull it out of it's sheath as i hold it in both hands. "Let's see. Sword and wind. Yes,yes." I begin to levitate as the winds around me blow upwards,levitating me in the air as i pull out my 2nd sword. I run at my opponet at a slow speed. When i reach my opponet,i swing both my swords at his body. One aiming for his head and the other aiming for his legs. I throw both my swords into the air as i hold my hands in a poisition where is that it looks like a gun. "Bullet drive." I release small blasts of wind from my fingers as they rush towards my opponet,attempting to put holes in my opponet as they resemble bullets that come from a gun. I then attempt to kick him in the chest to knock him back abit. "There's more where that came from." I catch my swords as i put them back into my sheaths as i fly into the air and catch a jungle vine with my left hand. I swing my right hand at my opponet many times,releasing wind pressure blades from my hand as they zoom towards my opponet,hoping to cut him to pieces.

I land on the ground about 10 meters from my opponet,relasing a blast of wind upon landing as the water from the swamp is blown by the wind. I spin around,creating a wind vortex that sucks in the swamp water. I am so glad i loss my sense of smell. Smelling this stuff would not be plesant. I hurl the water at my opponet,attempting to drown him in it as i quickly grab both my swords and pull them out of their sheaths. "Sword magic: Energy X." I cross my swords as a pale green light glows from them. I swing my swords at my opponet,uncrossing them as a green energy blast that is shaped like a X,is released from my swords,attempting to hit my opponet which will result in a explosion in a 10 feet diameter.

"I don't know if i can use killing moves or not but if i'm going to overboard,stop me. I don't want to join this guild at the cost of someone's life."
I stand 10 meters from my opponet as i sheath my swords and form a barrier of sharp winds around me. The winds are cabeble of tearing through steel. I stand and wait for my opponet's response.

(How did i do? Also,do i keep the loss of smell for the whole fight?)

Old 01-07-2013, 06:19 PM   #7
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

No, it's fine. I'll try to respond to this tonight.

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-07-2013, 07:19 PM   #8
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok. NP.

Old 01-08-2013, 06:20 PM   #9
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaik.

Old 01-08-2013, 09:39 PM   #10
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

I had forum awards tonight, and I have school in the morning, so I need sleep. D:

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-09-2013, 02:07 PM   #11
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh ok. NP

Old 01-10-2013, 04:42 PM   #12
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Juvian successfully defends against all the attacks because Maik doesn't feel like typing all kinds of defenses out, but wants to get this going. As Juvian jumps out of the range of the explosion, he finds himself a fair distance away from Max. Juvian holds the staff with the head on it in his right hand and holds it to wear it seems to be looking at Max. Juvian utters out, "I judge your state and create your ability, shoot forth," and with those words searing hot laser beams shoot forth at Max.

After the laser shoots forth, Juvian places his hand on the ground and speaks, "Overindulgence". With that, a crevasse begins to form in the swampland, rushing forward in Max's direction. If he's not careful, he could fall in. Finally, he holds his ball and chain with the planet looking ball and spins it around. After a few swings, he thrusts his arm forward and the ring of the ball comes off. It spirals forward like a spinning disk toward Max as it attempts to slice through his torso. Another ring then forms around the ball. As he finishes his move, he stands still and waits to see Max's counter.

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-10-2013, 04:52 PM   #13
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Default Re: KV Battle Test: Max Speed vs. Juvian Avers

1 Die Roll
 Description
Die
Result
dead weight
1d10
Damn you maik.XD Rolling.

Old 01-10-2013, 05:22 PM   #14
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I watch as my opponet counters my attacks as i begin to smell the disgusting fumes of this nasty swamp. I could not remember how my attacks were countered. It was almost as if it happened instantly. Is it this guy's power? I'll have to find a way around that. "Hahahahahahaha." All of the sudden,i could not stop laughing. I don't know what is wrong with me but i have to pull it together. The sudden laughther made me lose control over my wind barrier as it dissapeared. "That's not funny. Hahahahahaha." Juvian shot lasers at me as i kept laughing. "Ok ok that's not funny. Hahahahahaha."

I kept taking deep breaths as i began laughing again. Then,a crevasse begins to form in the swamp land as the lasers almost reach me. "Wind magic: Sneeze." I sneeze towards the ground,letting out a large burst of air that blasts me off the ground,avoiding the crevasse and dodgeing the lasers. "HAhahahahahahahahahahahaha,you're to slow. Hahahahahahaha. *Inhales and then exhales and snickers.*" Juvian then swings his ball and chain around as he thrusts it foward,releasing the ring as it spiral towards me. "Wind magic:wind blast. Hmhmhmhmhmhm." I shoot a blast of wind at the ring as i blast myself and the ring,away from each other. I then land on the ground away from the crevasse.

"Hmhmhmhmhmhmhm." I quickly took both of my swords out of my sheath. "Sword magic:Wave." I swing my swords at juvian as i release giant waves of energy at him,attempting to eradicate him upon contact with the blasts as i quickly run to a tree and slash it down. "Timber!!! Hahahaha!!!" The tree begins to fall to the ground as the head of the tree begins to point at juvian. "Wind magic:Wind blast. Hahaha." I inhale my breath and exhale,sending a blast of wind at the tree as it heads for juvian,attempting to knock him away with the tree. "Hahahahahaha! *Inhales and exhales. Hahaha. WInd magic:great abyss." I sheath my swords as i hold my hand into the air and swing it down quickly,sending a wave of wind that will tear open anything that makes contact with it. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Oh man i got to get-hahaha-rid of this laughing. Hahaha."

Old 01-13-2013, 07:36 PM   #15
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

As the wind closes in on Juvian, he makes a simple but surprisingly effective defense. By simply holding up his hand, the wind slash weakens and he jumps up into the air. The wind that remained from the slash went beneath his jump and beyond, slashing a small cut into a tree in the distance. After that, Max cuts down a tree, and upon seeing that, Venomarius' eyes widen. He jumps down in between the attack and Juvian holding his hand in front of his body. As the tree reaches him, his hand is covered in poison. The touch of poison decays the tree at such insane speeds that not a single piece of the tree ever hits Venomarius.

Max must have not been able to tell that Venomarius had jumped into the battle though as he continued on with another attack. As the attack comes in Venomarius holds up a key releasing a celestial spirit. The wind blast went by but Venomarius and Juvian were nowhere to be seen. After the attack went on by, Horologium fell from the sky and landed back to where Juvian was standing before. Venomarius and Juvian both walked out of the clock unharmed. Venomarius looked to Max and spoke as he held his hand out, "I have seen all that I need to see."

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-13-2013, 07:42 PM   #16
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

"Really? I pass?"

Old 01-13-2013, 07:44 PM   #17
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

"I had my doubts at first," Venomarius replied, "But, it seems that you work your wind magic and blades together very nicely. I permit you."

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-13-2013, 07:45 PM   #18
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

"Thank you."