Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-05-2013, 05:46 PM   #321
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Yuna's Crazed Forum Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna Lockhart View Post
lol and you admit it !!

*runs down to you*
I know cause im a cruel bastard aren't I? XD
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:47 PM   #322
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*tries to get up still shaken a little*
Old 01-05-2013, 05:48 PM   #323
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

You should be more careful pup.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:51 PM   #324
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Over the moon across the galaxy in a place where everything is possible
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
I know cause im a cruel bastard aren't I? XD
YOu want me to smack you huh
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
*tries to get up still shaken a little*
*picks you up*
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
You should be more careful pup.
Its your fault he got scared you big baba

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Yuna Lockhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:52 PM   #325
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna Lockhart View Post
YOu want me to smack you huh

*picks you up*

Its your fault he got scared you big baba
When did I say that?

How was it my fault?
Old 01-05-2013, 05:54 PM   #326
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Over the moon across the galaxy in a place where everything is possible
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

With your actions lol

you made the volume too high

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:55 PM   #327
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

B-but I turned the volume down.

And how do we know it wasn't you?
Old 01-05-2013, 05:56 PM   #328
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

not soon enough

cause Im the mommy

Old 01-05-2013, 05:57 PM   #329
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I did as soon as he got scared from it.

lol Your point?
Old 01-05-2013, 05:58 PM   #330
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

My point is.. I cant never hurt my baby
so its your fault.

Get ready for punishment

Old 01-05-2013, 06:00 PM   #331
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well I wouldn't try to either.>.> So it couldn't be.

Nooooooooooooooooo.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:01 PM   #332
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

It has to be someones fault and that person is you

Don't give me that noooo

Old 01-05-2013, 06:02 PM   #333
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Nope sorry it wasn't me.

Aww b-but I didn't do anything.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:02 PM   #334
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*gets free from yuna goes over to itachi lifts my hind leg and goes on his foot*
Old 01-05-2013, 06:03 PM   #335
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ah no going on my foot! *lifts you up and has you go on your pad*
Old 01-05-2013, 06:08 PM   #336
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
*gets free from yuna goes over to itachi lifts my hind leg and goes on his foot*
ahahahaha

Old 01-05-2013, 06:10 PM   #337
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Grrrr
Old 01-05-2013, 06:10 PM   #338
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

LOL it was funny

Old 01-05-2013, 06:11 PM   #339
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*gets done on my pad then goes back over to itachi sniffs his foot the tries to bite it*
Old 01-05-2013, 06:11 PM   #340
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well now I have to go change my socks.>.> *goes to my room and gets a pair of clean ones*