Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-05-2013, 05:24 PM   #301
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Over the moon across the galaxy in a place where everything is possible
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Yuna's Crazed Forum Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
*feels my back being rubbed and curls up on the pillow watching you both play*
*smiles down at you*
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
*starts shooting people in the game*
*runs and shoots*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Yuna Lockhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:26 PM   #302
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*hears the gunfire thinking it's real and hides behind yuna*
Old 01-05-2013, 05:26 PM   #303
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna Lockhart View Post
*smiles down at you*

*runs and shoots*
*grabs a rocket launcher destroying people*
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:27 PM   #304
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Over the moon across the galaxy in a place where everything is possible
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Grabs puppy * dont be scared

@ Ik *Keeps running

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:27 PM   #305
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*hears the gunfire thinking it's real and hides behind yuna*
Seems this game is too much for the dog.O.O *turns volume down a little*
Old 01-05-2013, 05:28 PM   #306
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lol
*gets you*
Heh heh *uses camofloge to hide myself*
Old 01-05-2013, 05:30 PM   #307
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

looks for you

Old 01-05-2013, 05:31 PM   #308
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*comes behind you and knifes you*
Old 01-05-2013, 05:32 PM   #309
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*sees and gets scared and tries to run off and hide*
Old 01-05-2013, 05:32 PM   #310
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

nuuuuuu

Old 01-05-2013, 05:32 PM   #311
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*sees and gets scared and tries to run off and hide*
holds on to you* its ok baby * kisses your nose*

Old 01-05-2013, 05:33 PM   #312
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hahahahahahah how did you like that?
Old 01-05-2013, 05:36 PM   #313
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*is held on to and tries to squirm free*
Old 01-05-2013, 05:37 PM   #314
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

(
Quote:
Hahahahahahah how did you like that?
your mean

Quote:
*is held on to and tries to squirm free*
calms you down*

Old 01-05-2013, 05:38 PM   #315
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(
your mean

calms you down*
*pats your back* don't worry maybe next time you'll get me.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:42 PM   #316
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Nuuu your a miny

Old 01-05-2013, 05:43 PM   #317
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

lol I know.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:44 PM   #318
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*gets free and tries to get down the steps myself but at the bottom two i slip and fall down the last 2*
Old 01-05-2013, 05:45 PM   #319
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*helps you up*
Old 01-05-2013, 05:45 PM   #320
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
lol I know.
lol and you admit it !!
Quote:
*gets free and tries to get down the steps myself but at the bottom two i slip and fall down the last 2*
*runs down to you*