Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 07:46 AM   #6441
Jedort
Academy Graduate

Jedort saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
I'd love to have Pakura and Gari playable.
Me too, specially because of that sentence Gari said in the anime, that he had always wanted to fight her, but that it seemed an impossible dream now. CC2 could make it possible, but i guess that not seeing them in the edo trailer unfortunately points out they won't be in...

Spoiler:
Xemnas: You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?
Old 01-05-2013, 08:34 AM   #6442
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
i think i would rather have pakura over

most of the war characters
Man I agreed with your last post and I was happy to agree when you said you wanted to see the older returning chars ...however this statement is so reckless even if was meant as a joke I dont find it funny at all. I dont mind you saying you want those chars but when you said "over war chars" then thats going way to far ...*sasuke mad man laugh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malacath View Post
From the first looks of it seems like it will be fun like Ninja storm 2
I agree and add to your comment... by saying it has generated a very high anticipation from me ...btw I do not consider myself a gamer nor do play alot of games. Only a select few get played lol. I think it will be even more fun and way more epic than storm 2 ..due to the better gameplay and more chars and more to the roam story with the hacknslash from un ps2 days ....*smirk*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuyukikun View Post
I would like to see her too, as same as gari. Toroi wold be a nice one too, as a "rival" for tenten (long distance, weapons... xD).
And where that "longwished characters will be in" come from? I think it could be refered to the jinchus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
I'd love to have Pakura and Gari playable.
Well for playable....when it comes to the smaller ...less famed chars as compared to lets say likes of
Spoiler:
Madara or biju 2 naruto
....then I can say with no apology that i would love to have drunken lee style, konohamaru and omoi playable.
Then for support or playable.. kushina , zetsu and the village ninja or ino shika choji parents as support only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharinganshinobi223 View Post
As much as I am hyped for this game, I'm worried if Danzo vs Sasuke, Konan vs Tobi and Guy vs Kisame battles won't be in. I hope they are announced in the "Big announcement."
I hear you but being worried is not my style being worried causes fear and fear is not the way of my master in my signature..

I agree with you however ....I would like the sasuke and danzo ...and the tobi and konan ... frankly the kisame vs gai not so much honestly since it was a short battle its not as important especially since gai has the hadouri tiger in his ougi.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-05-2013 at 08:40 AM.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:03 AM   #6443
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

how will Tobi attain the Rinnegan without going through konan first? it has to be in.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:06 AM   #6444
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Bijuu mode naruto better be his own character, otherwise it'll be like KCM naruto is an obsolete character Especially if BM Naruto's character can instant awaken

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:17 AM   #6445
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

yeahh who would want to bother with the KCM awakening when you can have the Bijju mode one :P to be honest if bijju mode does become his own character then sasukes upgrade to EMS looks bad in comparison, since the only physical diffrence is that he has zipped his jacket up XD

Old 01-05-2013, 09:19 AM   #6446
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
yeahh who would want to bother with the KCM awakening when you can have the Bijju mode one :P to be honest if bijju mode does become his own character then sasukes upgrade to EMS looks bad in comparison, since the only physical diffrence is that he has zipped his jacket up XD
he's barely used his ems at all, they are going to have to be a bit creative

Old 01-05-2013, 09:24 AM   #6447
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

well they have been great for their creativity with the jinchuriki so i have faith in them. they really redeemed themselves in my eyes for making them playable :P

Last edited by XGriever; 01-05-2013 at 09:37 AM.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:25 AM   #6448
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Bijuu mode naruto better be his own character, otherwise it'll be like KCM naruto is an obsolete character Especially if BM Naruto's character can instant awaken
id love it if he was a char they can downgrade him a bit tho to make it fair
Old 01-05-2013, 10:05 AM   #6449
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I really want to know how they are going to make madara he has like a thousand moves and like 5 possible awakenings

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

psn: tstorm18
Old 01-05-2013, 10:16 AM   #6450
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

i still don't get why the rinnegan users haven't been using all the elements it's one of the main perks of the eyes

Old 01-05-2013, 10:44 AM   #6451
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Madara Uchiha View Post
I really want to know how they are going to make madara he has like a thousand moves and like 5 possible awakenings
well being a uchiha they like to just mainly give them fire style moves so we can expect alot of them in his moveset. Jutsu would be Fire Style: Annihilation, awakening wise it should be susanno and his ultimate jutsu has to be the meteor!

im really looking forward to Nagato as well i hope he has chibaku tensei as his UJ

Last edited by XGriever; 01-05-2013 at 10:51 AM.
Old 01-05-2013, 01:59 PM   #6452
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
1. TS Naruto Uzumaki. (Nine-Tails Rasengan/Rasen Shuriken)
2. Naruto Uzumaki. (Sage Mode)
3. Naruto Uzumaki. (Kage Summit)
4. Naruto Uzumaki. (4th Shinobi War)
5. TS Sasuke Uchiha. (Chidori True Spear/Kirin)
6. Sasuke Uchiha. (Taka)
7. Sasuke Uchiha. (Kage Summit)
8. Sasuke Uchiha. (EMS)
9. TS Sakura Haruno. (Normal/War Outfit)
10. Sai. (Normal/War Outfit)
11. Kakashi Hatake.
12. Karin.
13. Juugo. (CS2?)
14. Suigetsu Hozuki.
15. Shikamaru Nara.
16. Ino Yamanaka. (Normal/War Outfit)
17. Choji Akimichi. (Normal/War Outfit)
18. Asuma Sarutobi. (Normal/Edo Tensei)
19. Hinata Hyuga. (Normal/War Outfit)
20. Kiba Inuzuka. (Normal/War Outfit.)
21. Shino Aburame. (Normal/War Outfit)
22. Rock Lee.
23. Neji Hyuga. (Normal/War Outfit)
24. Tenten. (Normal/War Outfit)
25. Might Guy.
26. TS Gaara (Jinchuuriki/Kage Summit/War Outfit)
27. TS Kankuro. (Original/Kage Summit/War Outfit)
28. TS Temari. (Original/Kage Summit/War Outfit)
29. Chiyo. (Normal/Edo Tensei)
30. Haku. (Normal/Edo Tensei)
31. Zabuza Momochi. (Normal/Edo Tensei)
32. Kimimaro Kaguya. (Normal/Edo Tensei.)
33. Hashirama Senju.
34. Tobirama Senju.
35. Hiruzen Sarutobi. (Old/Young)
36. Minato Namikazi. (Jonin/Kage)
37. Tsunade. (With Cloak/No Cloak)
38. Jiraiya.
39. Orochimaru.
40. Danzo.
41. Kabuto Yakushi.
42. Kabuto Yakushi. (Snake Cloak)
43. Mei Terumi.
44. Onoki. (Normal/Battle Damaged)
45. A. (No Cloak/With Cloak)
46. Deidara. (Normal/Edo Tensei)
47. Sasori. (Normal/Edo Tensei)
48. Hidan. (Damaged Cloak/Undamaged Cloak)
49. Kakuzu. (No Cloak/Akatsuki Cloak/Edo Tensei)
50. Kisame Hoshigaki.
51. Itachi Uchiha. (Normal/Edo Tensei)
52. Konan.
53. Pain. (Deva Path)
54. Tobi. (Funny/Serious)
55. Masked Man.
56. Tobi. (War Outfit)
57. Mifune.
58. Hanzo.
59. Darui.
60. Yugito Nii. (Normal/Edo Tensei)
61. Yagura. (Normal/Edo Tensei.)
62. Roshi. (Normal/Edo Tensei)
63. Han. (Normal/Edo Tensei.)
64. Utakata. (Normal/Edo Tensei)
65. Fu. (Normal/Edo Tensei)
66. Killer Bee. (Normal/Samehada)
67. Nagato.
68. Mu.
69. Second Mizukage.
70. Third Raikage.
71. Fourth Kazekage.
72. Jinpachi Munashi.
73. Kushimaru Kuriarare.
74. Jinin Akebino.
75. Ringo Ameyuri.
76. Fuguki Suikazan.
77. Mangetsu Hozuki.
78. Kinkaku.
79. Ginkaku.
80. Zetsu.
81. Kurenai Yuhi?
82. Anko Mitarashi?
83. Madara Uchiha. (Normal/Edo Tensei)
i have a felling gona be disappointed again. uhhh and the new ring out system just totally sucks. need to make that optional

Old 01-05-2013, 02:57 PM   #6453
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
i have a felling gona be disappointed again. uhhh and the new ring out system just totally sucks. need to make that optional
>.> technically it is optional -_- not all stages have them so simply select a stage that doesnt have one. simple. of course you would have to be in charge of what stage to fight on.

people whine way too much over the ring out system that its grown tiresome. they did say you have to meet other conditions for a ring out that wasn't stated and i doubt its that easy to ring out a decent player.

the idea of ring outs is a strange one for the storm series i agree but it isnt as bad as people make it out to be. Plus it might have been adjusted since we saw it in that gameplay demonstration video.

as for dissapointed what are you expecting? i think the game is great with what's already been shown.

Last edited by XGriever; 01-05-2013 at 03:03 PM.
Old 01-05-2013, 03:07 PM   #6454
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
>.> technically it is optional -_- not all stages have them so simply select a stage that doesnt have one. simple. of course you would have to be in charge of what stage to fight on.

people whine way too much over the ring out system that its grown tiresome. they did say you have to meet other conditions for a ring out that wasn't stated and i doubt its that easy to ring out a decent player.

the idea of ring outs is a strange one for the storm series i agree but it isnt as bad as people make it out to be. Plus it might have been adjusted since we saw it in that gameplay demonstration video.

as for dissapointed what are you expecting? i think the game is great with what's already been shown.
we shall see, about half the stages have some form of edge for ring out some more prominent then others. pritty much any old stage with a capacity for it will have it not just new stages.

lets see were it goes in the mean time

Old 01-05-2013, 03:13 PM   #6455
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
we shall see, about half the stages have some form of edge for ring out some more prominent then others. pritty much any old stage with a capacity for it will have it not just new stages.

lets see were it goes in the mean time
hmm i just think it needs to be tried before its heavily bashed. the only stages i will use in storm 3 is the Snowfield Stage,the new stage at the bottom of the samurai bridge and hopefully the PTS Stages with the chunin exam stage and the training field stage in the afternoon.

Old 01-05-2013, 03:18 PM   #6456
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
hmm i just think it needs to be tried before its heavily bashed. the only stages i will use in storm 3 is the Snowfield Stage,the new stage at the bottom of the samurai bridge and hopefully the PTS Stages with the chunin exam stage and the training field stage in the afternoon.
my fav is the hidden leaf forest as it's the smallest map

Old 01-05-2013, 03:38 PM   #6457
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
my fav is the hidden leaf forest as it's the smallest map
hmm the new stage under the samurai bridge looks smaller lol not to mention cooler.

have to say that stage with Kinkaku & Ginkaku at the shore with the sunset on the horizon of the sea..that looks really nice to fight on

Old 01-05-2013, 04:04 PM   #6458
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

@Griever Skill doesn't really matter with ring outs. Any decent player is prone to get rasengan'd at some point. And some of people's favorite stages have turned into ring out Heavan... Like my favorite stage, Unraikyo

Old 01-05-2013, 06:02 PM   #6459
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

I missed Yamato in my list

If daph found out she'd kill me.

Old 01-05-2013, 06:13 PM   #6460
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

The simple fact that online your not always gona be able to pick the stage. Especially not in a room setting. Also it just looked horrible. They could of made it look way better and also what kind of ninja dies from being knocked over the edge. Also I was expecting the body guards playable. They haven't released that much new info and there are only 2 months left. We don't even know if the swordsman are actually playable. All the pains wernt. We no nothing of how the characters are updated like how is sasori now and how is tenten since in her war uniform she doesn't carry a giant scroll. I understand leaving at Kutenai and shizune but Anko should at least be playable

Closed Thread