Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 01-04-2013, 11:31 PM   #121
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: League of Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
Ill take you on tommorow, and then we will see who is the suckiest player
Nope xD. I'm level 12, and Bacon thinks I suck.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:35 PM   #122
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You all get on my nerves

Boots @ 15 minutes
No hp on Olaf
Wrong ap items
No farming
-.-

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:58 PM   #123
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
You all get on my nerves

Boots @ 15 minutes
No hp on Olaf
Wrong ap items
No farming
-.-
I hope you are not talking to me. You havent even seen me play

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:39 AM   #124
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

olaf haven't played as that guy and I usally play as a different character each time

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:51 AM   #125
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
I hope you are not talking to me. You havent even seen me play
lol dont get yer panties up in a knot, it's a joke to those I play with. xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
olaf haven't played as that guy and I usally play as a different character each time
Same

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 01-05-2013, 12:53 AM   #126
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I honestly think you're pissed at me xD

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 01-05-2013, 01:32 AM   #127
Bacon

Awards Showcase

I never get mad at ndf players

I just facepalm and move on xD

Quote:

Old 01-05-2013, 02:10 AM   #128
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Hey man, I'm a pretty good nocturne. <-< ;-;
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-05-2013, 02:11 AM   #129
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Hey man, I'm a pretty good... uhh... yeeeeah.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 01-05-2013, 05:30 AM   #130
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I never get mad at ndf players

I just facepalm and move on xD
Because if you did, we'd probably not be on speaking terms ever again. ;_;
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:25 AM   #131
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Bacon hates us Dev. ;-;
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-05-2013, 08:46 AM   #132
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

He says I'm a prodigy, but even he tells me what's wrong
Only difference is I want it, it makes me a better player.

NOW I GET BOOTS BEFORE 15!

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:14 AM   #133
Bacon

Awards Showcase

I love you guys

otherwise

I'd be yelling at you for

Twisted fate ulting into a team
pushing all the way up to the second turret and saying, why you no call mia
buying attack speed before damage
>_>

The last one is one youre all guilty of xD

Quote:

Old 01-05-2013, 10:36 AM   #134
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

We know how about getting on so you can give me more lessons on being a tank?
I was the tank on a team, and I wimped out and chose Yi, I didn't do bad, but Zyra, AFK Nami, Yi, Teemo, and Twisted Fate doesn't make for a great team.

I just need to learn how to use the characters I have
I have like 1 tanky character... and I don't really like Allistar

HEEEELP

Last edited by Jakropha; 01-05-2013 at 10:39 AM.
Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:14 AM   #135
Bacon

Awards Showcase

okkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyy

Was reading a harem manga

Quote:

Old 01-05-2013, 11:28 AM   #136
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I love you guys

otherwise

I'd be yelling at you for

Twisted fate ulting into a team
pushing all the way up to the second turret and saying, why you no call mia
buying attack speed before damage
>_>

The last one is one youre all guilty of xD
Ulting into a nuke was my bad. I thought the three people that hadn't gone B were doing good and keeping their HP low. I WAS GOING FOR THE HERO THING.

Attack speed gets me more kills, but fine, next time I'll go damage first. Plus, Runaan's helps me farm.

And I'm definitely buying Gangplank when I get the chance. He's OP.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-05-2013, 11:39 AM   #137
Bacon

Awards Showcase

You only think attackspeed helps,but your damage that game was tickling the enemy team >_>

Quote:

Old 01-05-2013, 11:51 AM   #138
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

I'm like 2 seconds away from dropping LoL for good and buying GW2, thanks to you. -.-

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 01-05-2013, 11:52 AM   #139
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You only think attackspeed helps,but your damage that game was tickling the enemy team >_>
THAT game. Plus, I was experimenting with Statik Shiv, which sucked horribly.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-05-2013, 01:56 PM   #140
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

You know what. I said I'm gonna take a break. I have been met with failure so many times. But this is it. It's the final. I'm doing the very last thing possible. I'm bringing HIM out. Who is he, you may ask?

Spoiler:

Click for our savior:
Spoiler: