Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-04-2013, 12:03 AM   #1
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Ihsara vs Kami

Distance: 500 yards
Restrictions: None
Weather: Normal

I then wait for my opposer to enter the area.

Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:07 AM   #2
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Ihsara vs Kami

"Hmph, not a bad place for a fight." Ihsara says, stretching out his arms, before he releases his restraints on his magical power, creating a devastating and destructive force around him, before it finally levels out. "Come. Show me your resolve."
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-04-2013, 12:27 AM   #3
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

(man, I never thought I'd fight you lol. I'll do my best I'm tired XD)

"Oohh, that is some power." As I then release my power. I was soon surrounded by electricity. As the black electricity surrounded me, I slowly pull my Polamer out.

"My resolve, huh? Oh what for?"

Old 01-04-2013, 12:53 AM   #4
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"The world won't change simply based on your existence..." I say, as the gravity around me intensifies briefly, drawing in everything to me, as well as you hopefully, the gravity strong enough to pull large rocks from the mountain side. "Gravity Dragon's Roar." I lurch forward, as a large burst of crushing gravity is released from my mouth, pulling in everything into it, and crushing it as it gets near. The force tears up a good portion of the area in front of me, leaving nothing but small pieces of now extremely dense rock and dirt. I straighten myself back up before I point my finger at you, and place it on the ground. "Gravity Dragon's Domain." The gravity around me intensifies immensely, as the strong gravity spreads, before encompassing a good portion of the area. I continue to hold my finger to the ground, as the gravity will continue to intensify. The ground begins to lurch as it begins to sink faster and faster. Hopefully the force becomes so great, it will literally squeeze the air from your lungs. "Feel it. The weight of your burdens, show me the strength you have to support your resolve. To support your guild. I want to see it, the strength of change."
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-04-2013, 12:56 PM   #5
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

As I stood their, the man in front began to suck what appeared to be air into his mouth.
"Oh a Dragon Slayer? Air? No that doesn't seem right, earth? No No." I then noticed I was too being sucked into the direction of his mouth. "Must be Gravity? Or something of the sort. You must be a fool to think gravity can beat lightning. It defies it my friend." I then conduct my self with electricity as I cast, "Lightning Body" allowing my self to be engulfed in lightning and move freely though the air. I then fly behind my opponent and mutter. "My resolve huh? Oh what for may I ask.

I then notice the gravity becoming intense and I then use my Teleport magic to go high into the air and use Lightning Body once again to move fast away form the area to a safe distance, feeling the gravity return to normal.

Soon as it ended. I returned. "I have to say, that is crazy. So it is gravity."

I then pulled my Polamer out and I then began to lift it up. "Gods Thunder!" Soon a massive black lightning struck the Polamer infused with a Lacrima. (Note: because I am a God Slayer my magic is colored in black.) soon a blackish aura fulled in black electricity surrounded my Polamer. I then to run at the man, As I near I the look like I am about to lung it at him. As I do I attempt to release it, as it should fly towards my opponent looking almost like a black lightning rod. As it gets to were it should be at close to his face. I then Teleport above him, above his back spot in the air. As my body is horazontal and my back facing where his head should be. I then cast "God's Shocking Fist!" As I then attempt to smash his head in. while at the same time i The grab my Polamer just after my attack and finish spinning and land behind him. As I do land I attempt to slash him at the same time. I the cast "Lightning Blast!" as I then attempt to stab him in the back, after words I then try to release the spell that should create a long pillar like lightning blast.

"How was that? I am sure you are still fine?"

Old 01-04-2013, 02:48 PM   #6
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

*Watching the fight*
"This seems like the start of something big..."
Spectual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:20 PM   #7
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
As I stood their, the man in front began to suck what appeared to be air into his mouth.
"Oh a Dragon Slayer? Air? No that doesn't seem right, earth? No No." I then noticed I was too being sucked into the direction of his mouth. "Must be Gravity? Or something of the sort. You must be a fool to think gravity can beat lightning. It defies it my friend." I then conduct my self with electricity as I cast, "Lightning Body" allowing my self to be engulfed in lightning and move freely though the air. I then fly behind my opponent and mutter. "My resolve huh? Oh what for may I ask.

I then notice the gravity becoming intense and I then use my Teleport magic to go high into the air and use Lightning Body once again to move fast away form the area to a safe distance, feeling the gravity return to normal.

Soon as it ended. I returned. "I have to say, that is crazy. So it is gravity."

I then pulled my Polamer out and I then began to lift it up. "Gods Thunder!" Soon a massive black lightning struck the Polamer infused with a Lacrima. (Note: because I am a God Slayer my magic is colored in black.) soon a blackish aura fulled in black electricity surrounded my Polamer. I then to run at the man, As I near I the look like I am about to lung it at him. As I do I attempt to release it, as it should fly towards my opponent looking almost like a black lightning rod. As it gets to were it should be at close to his face. I then Teleport above him, above his back spot in the air. As my body is horazontal and my back facing where his head should be. I then cast "God's Shocking Fist!" As I then attempt to smash his head in. while at the same time i The grab my Polamer just after my attack and finish spinning and land behind him. As I do land I attempt to slash him at the same time. I the cast "Lightning Blast!" as I then attempt to stab him in the back, after words I then try to release the spell that should create a long pillar like lightning blast.

"How was that? I am sure you are still fine?"
"Hmph. Not even worth my own weapons..." I say, as he brings his black lightning into his weapon. I gather my own magical power into my fists, once again intensifying the gravity around us. He lunges at me, sending lightning at me close range, the moment it were to reach me, the magic power in my hand fluctuates briefly, creating an artificial singularity, as I wave my hand, the lightning rod disappearing into the void it created were it to continue towards my face. "Gravity Dragon's Crushing Strike" I slam my fist into yours, not changing my position besides the shifting of my feet, adding force to my strike, the two techniques creating a large shockwave, pushing me away from your slash, as the gravity from my technique creates a crater in the earth. "Gravity Dragon's Wings" I slam my foot into the ground, as an aura surrounds me, as I swiftly avoid the stab by flipping backwards behind you, simultaneously avoiding the pillar of lightning. I float above you, as I grin slightly. "Come now, give me all you have. You can't hurt me with that kind of effort."

"13 Stars of the Gravity Dragon" I wave my hands momentarily, focusing my magic power, before a large purple seal appears in front of me, depicting a large dragon's face in the center. The seal disappears, as the gravity in the surrounding area fluctuates. 13 spheres of intense gravity stretch along the mountain valley, pulling in fairly large pieces of earth and stone, as well as you hopefully. The strength of this gravity, however, is far more intense than my domain, and although your body of lightning and teleporting may have protected you previously, this will have a direct affect on your matter, making it unrecommended. Lest you want your body to end up in 13 different pieces. These 13 spheres will remain in play until dispelled, but they severely limit my arsenal in terms of my dragon slaying magic. "Sonic Circus" I place both of my hands out to my sides, as a ear retching screech echoes throughout the valley. Hundreds of tiny projectiles fly out of my hand, each one letting out it's own blood curdling screech. They fly around like flies, buzzing around through the valley, trying to touch sources of foreign magic power, their very sound strong enough to heavily disorient you if protective measures aren't taken, and if one were to touch you, it would be devastating, as it's vibrations may very well cause your muscles to turn into jelly.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-04-2013, 07:04 PM   #8
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"What's with this purple thing flying towards me?
*Narrowly dodges the projectile which then smashes the rock behind him*
"What in the world was that?"
Old 01-04-2013, 10:21 PM   #9
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
"Hmph. Not even worth my own weapons..." I say, as he brings his black lightning into his weapon. I gather my own magical power into my fists, once again intensifying the gravity around us. He lunges at me, sending lightning at me close range, the moment it were to reach me, the magic power in my hand fluctuates briefly, creating an artificial singularity, as I wave my hand, the lightning rod disappearing into the void it created were it to continue towards my face. "Gravity Dragon's Crushing Strike" I slam my fist into yours, not changing my position besides the shifting of my feet, adding force to my strike, the two techniques creating a large shockwave, pushing me away from your slash, as the gravity from my technique creates a crater in the earth. "Gravity Dragon's Wings" I slam my foot into the ground, as an aura surrounds me, as I swiftly avoid the stab by flipping backwards behind you, simultaneously avoiding the pillar of lightning. I float above you, as I grin slightly. "Come now, give me all you have. You can't hurt me with that kind of effort."

"13 Stars of the Gravity Dragon" I wave my hands momentarily, focusing my magic power, before a large purple seal appears in front of me, depicting a large dragon's face in the center. The seal disappears, as the gravity in the surrounding area fluctuates. 13 spheres of intense gravity stretch along the mountain valley, pulling in fairly large pieces of earth and stone, as well as you hopefully. The strength of this gravity, however, is far more intense than my domain, and although your body of lightning and teleporting may have protected you previously, this will have a direct affect on your matter, making it unrecommended. Lest you want your body to end up in 13 different pieces. These 13 spheres will remain in play until dispelled, but they severely limit my arsenal in terms of my dragon slaying magic. "Sonic Circus" I place both of my hands out to my sides, as a ear retching screech echoes throughout the valley. Hundreds of tiny projectiles fly out of my hand, each one letting out it's own blood curdling screech. They fly around like flies, buzzing around through the valley, trying to touch sources of foreign magic power, their very sound strong enough to heavily disorient you if protective measures aren't taken, and if one were to touch you, it would be devastating, as it's vibrations may very well cause your muscles to turn into jelly.
"Well their goes my favorite weapon." I say, they sigh aloud with my hand on my hip and the other scratching the back of my head. "Well I guess I'll have to put in a order for another one." Suddenly my stomach began to growl. "And I am hungry. I have to hurry this up, I'm starving!" I said while rubbing my stomach.

"So you wish to test my resolve? What is their to test, unless you area Dark Guildy. Other wise I have no reason to really fight you. If you are hurting people that is one thing, but trespassing then wishing to test me? That wont really help." I then see him cast some spell, when suddenly I felt something slowly pulling at me. He had created 13 big spheres. I then new right away this would be a hard fight. "If only I had my polamer ."

I then place my hands in the air. "God Slayer Lightning Clap" I say to my self. Suddenly a black seal appears. As it turns it was then surrounded by four bigger ones, I then did the same with my hand placed below. Suddenly a Massive black lightning bolt came up from the ground and from the sky. The two then struck at each other, as I was completely engulfed by the massive bolt of lightning, creating a massive sound wave from the two crashing and from the struck to the ground. The wave the countered into hitting the opposing sound waves. I assure you I am more safer in a lightning covered body then in normal form from your black hole things up their.

I then attempt to to cast "Lightning Storm". As I had placed my hands out into the air the black seals appeared. Soon the entire sky slowly became cloudy as lightning bolts rained down onto the valley. I the focused mt magic onto the man as the all the lighting bolts then attempted to strike him.

I then slowly walk up to the man, as I reach out my and to shake his hand. "We never really introduced out self's in the best way. I am..."

Also The first move I did to you with my polamer I have to say was a little creative lol, but I am sure you noticed it is from Monito vs Tobi.

But I thought I did a good combo. Let me know if my attacks don't look right. I try to be non GM.

Also did you suck up my Polamer? I wasn't sure so that is way I said it. If so then the only attack that I made was the lightning fist.

Old 01-05-2013, 02:26 AM   #10
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"Well their goes my favorite weapon." I say, they sigh aloud with my hand on my hip and the other scratching the back of my head. "Well I guess I'll have to put in a order for another one." Suddenly my stomach began to growl. "And I am hungry. I have to hurry this up, I'm starving!" I said while rubbing my stomach.

"So you wish to test my resolve? What is their to test, unless you area Dark Guildy. Other wise I have no reason to really fight you. If you are hurting people that is one thing, but trespassing then wishing to test me? That wont really help." I then see him cast some spell, when suddenly I felt something slowly pulling at me. He had created 13 big spheres. I then new right away this would be a hard fight. "If only I had my polamer ."

I then place my hands in the air. "God Slayer Lightning Clap" I say to my self. Suddenly a black seal appears. As it turns it was then surrounded by four bigger ones, I then did the same with my hand placed below. Suddenly a Massive black lightning bolt came up from the ground and from the sky. The two then struck at each other, as I was completely engulfed by the massive bolt of lightning, creating a massive sound wave from the two crashing and from the struck to the ground. The wave the countered into hitting the opposing sound waves. I assure you I am more safer in a lightning covered body then in normal form from your black hole things up their.

I then attempt to to cast "Lightning Storm". As I had placed my hands out into the air the black seals appeared. Soon the entire sky slowly became cloudy as lightning bolts rained down onto the valley. I the focused mt magic onto the man as the all the lighting bolts then attempted to strike him.

I then slowly walk up to the man, as I reach out my and to shake his hand. "We never really introduced out self's in the best way. I am..."

Also The first move I did to you with my polamer I have to say was a little creative lol, but I am sure you noticed it is from Monito vs Tobi.

But I thought I did a good combo. Let me know if my attacks don't look right. I try to be non GM.

Also did you suck up my Polamer? I wasn't sure so that is way I said it. If so then the only attack that I made was the lightning fist.
You're doing surprisingly well. I'm not going to be too nitpicky with you though, simply because I'll get really sciency, so it's not really fair if you don't know what I'm talking about.

I was confused on your move, because I didn't know if the polamer itself was attacking me. But yes, I crushed it into a singularity.

Countering now.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-05-2013, 02:52 AM   #11
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:

"Speaking of being hungry...." I open my mouth, as the area around us begins to become devoid of gravity, and my magic power begins to swell and refill. "Sound Magic: Gravity Dragon's Roar" I face the sky, and let out a massive roar of gravity, sound waves traveling around it, letting out their own roar, as the sound fills the valley. The roar hits the lightning bolts as they converge, creating an explosion in the air, as the roar continues into the sky. The clouds began to be pulled into a singular point, before they dispersed with a loud screech. I stand there, with a sigh, staring at the man with his outstretched hand. I shoot him a look of confusion, as we are still in a fight.

"Maybe if you beat me, you may get more information..."

I disperse the thirteen spheres, as I stare at my opponent. I hold out my hand, focusing my magic power, as I create a strong pulling force of gravity behind you, while I focus my sound magic into my right hand, giving it a new, disorienting screech, hopefully sending you into a daze. Knowing you will probably resist my gravity with your lightning body, I intensify the force, as I subject myself to the pull of my own force. Suddenly, I'm flying at you, exceeding the speed of even your lightning, as I aim a strong right jab into your gut. The sound magic becoming more intense as I fly at you. If this jab were to make direct contact with you, the vibrations through your body would literally cause your organs to liquefy, and even near you, it should cause extreme discomfort and pain to your body, specifically your ears. As I reach the point of my gravity, it ceases, as I regulate my velocity, skidding briefly across the ground before stopping.

"Tell me, what is it you think your purpose is, with your guild. Why does your guild exist?"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~~
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-05-2013, 10:40 AM   #12
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

No I was not in lightning form. when the huge lightning hit each other. Now I m not, and yea I'm having to Google search your stuff like all the science stuff lol. I feel so dumb.

But yes my polamer was going for you but appeared as a lightning bolt. I will counter soon.

I am guessing the gravity balls suck things in right? SO teleporting should still work in that right? Lightning I can understand though.

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 01-05-2013 at 10:46 AM.
Old 01-05-2013, 12:18 PM   #13
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
"Speaking of being hungry...." I open my mouth, as the area around us begins to become devoid of gravity, and my magic power begins to swell and refill. "Sound Magic: Gravity Dragon's Roar" I face the sky, and let out a massive roar of gravity, sound waves traveling around it, letting out their own roar, as the sound fills the valley. The roar hits the lightning bolts as they converge, creating an explosion in the air, as the roar continues into the sky. The clouds began to be pulled into a singular point, before they dispersed with a loud screech. I stand there, with a sigh, staring at the man with his outstretched hand. I shoot him a look of confusion, as we are still in a fight.

"Maybe if you beat me, you may get more information..."

I disperse the thirteen spheres, as I stare at my opponent. I hold out my hand, focusing my magic power, as I create a strong pulling force of gravity behind you, while I focus my sound magic into my right hand, giving it a new, disorienting screech, hopefully sending you into a daze. Knowing you will probably resist my gravity with your lightning body, I intensify the force, as I subject myself to the pull of my own force. Suddenly, I'm flying at you, exceeding the speed of even your lightning, as I aim a strong right jab into your gut. The sound magic becoming more intense as I fly at you. If this jab were to make direct contact with you, the vibrations through your body would literally cause your organs to liquefy, and even near you, it should cause extreme discomfort and pain to your body, specifically your ears. As I reach the point of my gravity, it ceases, as I regulate my velocity, skidding briefly across the ground before stopping.

"Tell me, what is it you think your purpose is, with your guild. Why does your guild exist?"
Having my hand reached out, Hoping to earn his trust. I then feel my self being pulled back, I then see the man flying at my at alarming speed. I try to avoid it by touching my feet on the ground and pushing off, I then cast "Lightning Shield" but to no avail. The force of the sound still effected me in the long run as I continue flying back dazed. I then use what little effort I have to teleport, being dazed still I made a miscalculation and end up 10 feet off the ground landing on my left arm breaking it.

Using my other hand to lift me up, I look at the man with one eye squinting. I then began to pant as I then cough up some blood. "Darn you..." I then think to my self 'The sound must have still got me, just enough to still effect me greatly. I can't imagine what would have happened if it was a direct hit.

I then active "Electric Ground" As I attempt to electrify the entire valleys ground. I then stand up and use one more spell As I then cast "Pillar of Shock" As I attempt to create a massive electric thunder bolt that is in a straight pillar form ground up. As it tries to come up from under my opponents feet as alarming speed.

"What is my guilds purpose? To help those who need it, so mages of all kinds can choose the path they want. We stick by each others sides no matter what. Were anyone's dream can come true. We have a lot of members in their all of us friends and family by friendship." I look up in the sky and a slight smile.

"I remember the first day I entered that guild. I was of the age of 6. I was left all alone when the guild master at the time took me in and trained me. I don't know who's son I am or where I came from. I was welcomed with open arms fast, they all loved me and considered me family. So I guess seeing it is painfully obvious you are in a Dark Guild that or the Magic counsel as a cameo of some sort. What is the real question if you are in a Dark Guild is why are you in it? What purpose do you wish to accomplish?" I ask the man while holding my arm. I then remove my guild crested cape. and throw it on the ground. I then began to cast to spells. "Black Lightning Sphere" A Magic spell in which I brings my arm forward, attempting to create a sphere of black lightning which surrounds the target and electrocutes them.

I the cast "Lightning God's Bellow" As I create a massive lightning bolt attempts to hit my opponent at the speed of a normal lighting bolt that should stun him if hit on contact.

"Now take this my friend." Lightning God's Supper" An spell for which I claps my hand down to try and launch a mouth-shaped attack of black Lightning at my opponent to trap him in spherically-shaped black Lightning, eventually reducing him to ash. (I say ash because a lightning bolt is supposed to be 6 times hotter then the surface of the sun from the research I did.)

I then Wait for my opponent while holding on to my arm.

Old 01-05-2013, 02:10 PM   #14
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Having my hand reached out, Hoping to earn his trust. I then feel my self being pulled back, I then see the man flying at my at alarming speed. I try to avoid it by touching my feet on the ground and pushing off, I then cast "Lightning Shield" but to no avail. The force of the sound still effected me in the long run as I continue flying back dazed. I then use what little effort I have to teleport, being dazed still I made a miscalculation and end up 10 feet off the ground landing on my left arm breaking it.

Using my other hand to lift me up, I look at the man with one eye squinting. I then began to pant as I then cough up some blood. "Darn you..." I then think to my self 'The sound must have still got me, just enough to still effect me greatly. I can't imagine what would have happened if it was a direct hit.

I then active "Electric Ground" As I attempt to electrify the entire valleys ground. I then stand up and use one more spell As I then cast "Pillar of Shock" As I attempt to create a massive electric thunder bolt that is in a straight pillar form ground up. As it tries to come up from under my opponents feet as alarming speed.

"What is my guilds purpose? To help those who need it, so mages of all kinds can choose the path they want. We stick by each others sides no matter what. Were anyone's dream can come true. We have a lot of members in their all of us friends and family by friendship." I look up in the sky and a slight smile.

"I remember the first day I entered that guild. I was of the age of 6. I was left all alone when the guild master at the time took me in and trained me. I don't know who's son I am or where I came from. I was welcomed with open arms fast, they all loved me and considered me family. So I guess seeing it is painfully obvious you are in a Dark Guild that or the Magic counsel as a cameo of some sort. What is the real question if you are in a Dark Guild is why are you in it? What purpose do you wish to accomplish?" I ask the man while holding my arm. I then remove my guild crested cape. and throw it on the ground. I then began to cast to spells. "Black Lightning Sphere" A Magic spell in which I brings my arm forward, attempting to create a sphere of black lightning which surrounds the target and electrocutes them.

I the cast "Lightning God's Bellow" As I create a massive lightning bolt attempts to hit my opponent at the speed of a normal lighting bolt that should stun him if hit on contact.

"Now take this my friend." Lightning God's Supper" An spell for which I claps my hand down to try and launch a mouth-shaped attack of black Lightning at my opponent to trap him in spherically-shaped black Lightning, eventually reducing him to ash. (I say ash because a lightning bolt is supposed to be 6 times hotter then the surface of the sun from the research I did.)

I then Wait for my opponent while holding on to my arm.
I smirk as I pull out one of my tonfa, stabbing it into the ground, as I stand atop it, the electricity traveling up the tonfa and through the path of least resistance, straight out the side. As the larger bolt of lightning comes, I slam my foot down, taking the bolt of electricity with the tonfa, pulling it over and above me, as I redirect it straight into the sky.

"To help those who need it, eh? For friendship and bonds. Am I part of a dark guild of the magic council? Nothing of the sort. I wouldn't say I do anything 'wrong'. Anything I do must be done for the sake of the greater good. My purpose is simply to bring change to this misbegotten abortion that you all call a world."

I slam my foot to the ground, as I jump upward at a far faster rate than usual, easily avoiding the initial sphere. I spin my tonfa around, jabbing it straight into the lightning bolt, pumping my magical power through it, causing the lightning bolt to split in two around me. I draw my other tonfa, spinning them rapidly around my sides, as my magic power begins to oscillate through them, they begin to let out a loud screech, and have their own gravitational pull as the mouth comes to trap me, only meeting the two tonfa, as they get stopping in their tracks, lightning branching off around me, but never actually reaching me, as the mouth eventually explodes. I stand there unharmed, but left with two tonfa, glowing bright red from the heat.

"I figure that's enough. I've learned all I've needed from this little ordeal of ours. I've decided that killing you would leave a bad taste in my mouth. Ciao."

I give a brief wave to my injured opponent, as I walk off into the valley back in the direction of town.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-05-2013, 02:18 PM   #15
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

(showing mercy noctis? That's not like you.XD)
Old 01-05-2013, 02:19 PM   #16
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

(If I killed the guildmaster now, how would it be any fun? I think a broken arm is good enough. >_>)
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-05-2013, 02:20 PM   #17
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

(I suppose so.)
Old 01-05-2013, 02:23 PM   #18
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Aww you belittle me T T

Holding onto my arm I walk to the center. "Gravity and sound hhuuh? Thank you for the information on it."

I then attempt to gramb my Guild mate(s) (if Joon's guy is here) And teleport to the Guild.

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 01-05-2013 at 02:27 PM.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:38 PM   #19
Spectual
Chunin

I've seen what I came for...