Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-04-2013, 03:17 PM   #8501
gara my love
Chunin Exam Proctor

gara my love saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!gara my love saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Mastermon91's family thread

well no
that never comes unlatched
A friend is like an owl
... both beautiful and wise
Or perhaps a friend is like a ghost
whose spirit never dies
A friend is like a heart that goes
strong until the end
Where would we be in this world
if we didn't have a friend.
gara my love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:29 PM   #8502
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

so you don't mind that i can do that?
Old 01-04-2013, 03:32 PM   #8503
gara my love
Chunin Exam Proctor

gara my love saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!gara my love saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

no i don't mind ^^
A friend is like an owl
whose spirit never dies
strong until the end
Old 01-04-2013, 03:42 PM   #8504
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

that's good to hear my love ^^ *transforms into my wolf form and lays my head on garas lap*
Old 01-04-2013, 03:48 PM   #8505
gara my love
Chunin Exam Proctor

*smiles* you look really cute with you're wolf transforms !
A friend is like an owl
whose spirit never dies
strong until the end
Old 01-04-2013, 07:04 PM   #8506
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*smiles* thanks gara
Old 01-04-2013, 08:35 PM   #8507
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

*walks in*
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:38 PM   #8508
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Veeeeermeh
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:39 PM   #8509
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

hey ^^ wats up IG
Old 01-04-2013, 08:40 PM   #8510
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I've been wondering where you were
Old 01-04-2013, 08:41 PM   #8511
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

gone 4 a long time but now im back ^^
Old 01-04-2013, 08:41 PM   #8512
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

hey you 2 it's been a while
Old 01-04-2013, 08:42 PM   #8513
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

it has hasnt it
Old 01-04-2013, 08:45 PM   #8514
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion rage 7 View Post
gone 4 a long time but now im back ^^
How have you been??
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
hey you 2 it's been a while
Hi, Brad
Old 01-04-2013, 08:49 PM   #8515
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
How have you been??

Hi, Brad
ok, u?
Old 01-04-2013, 08:50 PM   #8516
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

I've also been okay
Old 01-04-2013, 08:51 PM   #8517
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

how have you both been?
Old 01-04-2013, 08:53 PM   #8518
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

IG: good.....i guess, what happened to tifa

MM: im ok, u?
Old 01-04-2013, 09:00 PM   #8519
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion rage 7 View Post
IG: good.....i guess, what happened to tifa

MM: im ok, u?
She left ;~; I miss her </3
Old 01-04-2013, 09:01 PM   #8520
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

awwwww, sh!t i almost left

Tags
gara my love, mastermon91, mystic, rasengan sagex5, sasuke uchiha3