Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-04-2013, 04:44 PM   #1
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default The atrocious chronicles of Red Flustate (Devroux)

Kiseki made the screenshot of Dev covering his face with 2 hands and the one with me all blurry and trolly.

Last edited by CrackFat; 01-05-2013 at 05:16 PM.
CrackFat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:17 PM   #2
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher
Default Re: The atrocious chronicles of Red Flustate (Devroux)

^ HA! I remember this.
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:19 PM   #3
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

You were there to watch one of the most hilarious moments in history take place?
Old 01-04-2013, 05:21 PM   #4
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

That movie gave me a lot useful information about jellyfish.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:23 PM   #5
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
That movie gave me a lot useful information about jellyfish.
YouTube:
Old 01-04-2013, 05:24 PM   #6
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
YouTube:
That comic made me laugh my ass off at Dev's flusteredness.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:27 PM   #7
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
That comic made me laugh my ass off at Dev's flusteredness.

Spoiler:
Good, we should all laugh at Dev.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:53 PM   #8
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Good times, good times. I miss the summer of the honey-gold porch.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:02 PM   #9
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

And let's not forget, my smooth rubber legs that sparkled like Edward Cullen's D.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:04 PM   #10
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Who could forget. Weren't they what caught Jelle's eye?

I do love the added touch of the indoor scarf. :B

Old 01-04-2013, 06:14 PM   #11
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Nah, I met him when it was already cold out, no rubber legs there, only ill fitting pantaloons.

I thought it'd be recognizable for some ;D Of course, it's a well appreciated attribute as well. Who would I be without it?
Old 01-04-2013, 06:26 PM   #12
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Very cold?

Old 01-04-2013, 06:27 PM   #13
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Not as cold as my soul, damning the damned.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:29 PM   #14
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sadly, no. But I was there when you and woo mad him laugh cry and i recorded it =P
Old 01-04-2013, 06:32 PM   #15
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Youtube link or it didn't happen!!
Old 01-04-2013, 06:34 PM   #16
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

I had it on my cell. I still got woo saying stuff to dev.. And a slight dev giggle.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:38 PM   #17
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

You mean you don't anymore?? D:
Old 01-04-2013, 06:40 PM   #18
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

No no I still got it. =P
Old 01-04-2013, 06:41 PM   #19
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

OH DEV I LOVE YOU

heehee

Old 01-04-2013, 06:43 PM   #20
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

Close woo... But nope. Giggles