Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 11:08 AM   #6401
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Yes were getting it on march 5th but i still think it's to early and the game wont have that much content and the story won't go far.

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
Old 01-04-2013, 11:10 AM   #6402
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementKnight View Post
Wait wasn't it confirmed back in an older interview that older characters from previous games were going to be playable except the Younger versions of the K11 and Sand Ninja's.
Some people say that indeed. But everytime i read that i ask for a source. Up till now nobody has been able to show me a link to the interview that stated this unfortunatly.

Damn, having over 80 playable characters is amazing news. Yet i am still very curious then to how many Support characters will we get?
Old 01-04-2013, 11:22 AM   #6403
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato901
Yes were getting it on march 5th but i still think it's to early and the game wont have that much content and the story won't go far.
From what we've seen i think its safe to say they are straying from the anime, especially if ems sasuke is in along with bijuu mode(even if its only an icon). I believe cc2 is holding many cards up there sleeve, waiting for a large reveal that Williams rile everyone up.
at least i hope so :\

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
Old 01-04-2013, 11:25 AM   #6404
Hyuyukikun
Apprentice Genin

Hyuyukikun saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Well. in generations they put 72 (change pain for nagato, the rest is =). Less 15= 57
For the moment we have 8 jinchus (count naruto,killerbee and gaara as new ones, because the apparently change in moveset less in gaara) +darui+mifune+hanzo-->11+57= 68
4 old kages will be for sure= 72
Theres only 8 for reach the 80.
6 shinobi gatana+kinkaku+ginkaku-->80 characters.
Madara probably will be one more (getting the over 80). Maybe kabuto and a new sasuke and we could have 83. 84 with tobi with white mask (or without it xD)

I think that will be all.
Pakura, Gari, Toroi, Dan, Hizashi, Anko, Shizune, etc... i believe they wont be in. They could put them, at least the fist and second ones ('cause fillers), but since they havent appeared in the trailer with the coffins, neither in the shinobi gatana battle...
Same goes for Kitsuchi, Chojuro and Kurotsuchi (the ones that really had a chance from the kage bodyguards, since ao, cee, akatsuchi it wold be very difficult)

Last edited by Hyuyukikun; 01-04-2013 at 11:31 AM.
Old 01-04-2013, 11:39 AM   #6405
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I want kitsuchi his sandowhich jutsu would make an awesome ougi.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 01-04-2013, 11:49 AM   #6406
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

1. TS Naruto Uzumaki. (Nine-Tails Rasengan/Rasen Shuriken)
2. Naruto Uzumaki. (Sage Mode)
3. Naruto Uzumaki. (Kage Summit)
4. Naruto Uzumaki. (4th Shinobi War)
5. TS Sasuke Uchiha. (Chidori True Spear/Kirin)
6. Sasuke Uchiha. (Taka)
7. Sasuke Uchiha. (Kage Summit)
8. Sasuke Uchiha. (EMS)
9. TS Sakura Haruno. (Normal/War Outfit)
10. Sai. (Normal/War Outfit)
11. Kakashi Hatake.
12. Karin.
13. Juugo. (CS2?)
14. Suigetsu Hozuki.
15. Shikamaru Nara.
16. Ino Yamanaka. (Normal/War Outfit)
17. Choji Akimichi. (Normal/War Outfit)
18. Asuma Sarutobi. (Normal/Edo Tensei)
19. Hinata Hyuga. (Normal/War Outfit)
20. Kiba Inuzuka. (Normal/War Outfit.)
21. Shino Aburame. (Normal/War Outfit)
22. Rock Lee.
23. Neji Hyuga. (Normal/War Outfit)
24. Tenten. (Normal/War Outfit)
25. Might Guy.
26. TS Gaara (Jinchuuriki/Kage Summit/War Outfit)
27. TS Kankuro. (Original/Kage Summit/War Outfit)
28. TS Temari. (Original/Kage Summit/War Outfit)
29. Chiyo. (Normal/Edo Tensei)
30. Haku. (Normal/Edo Tensei)
31. Zabuza Momochi. (Normal/Edo Tensei)
32. Kimimaro Kaguya. (Normal/Edo Tensei.)
33. Hashirama Senju.
34. Tobirama Senju.
35. Hiruzen Sarutobi. (Old/Young)
36. Minato Namikazi. (Jonin/Kage)
37. Tsunade. (With Cloak/No Cloak)
38. Jiraiya.
39. Orochimaru.
40. Danzo.
41. Kabuto Yakushi.
42. Kabuto Yakushi. (Snake Cloak)
43. Mei Terumi.
44. Onoki. (Normal/Battle Damaged)
45. A. (No Cloak/With Cloak)
46. Deidara. (Normal/Edo Tensei)
47. Sasori. (Normal/Edo Tensei)
48. Hidan. (Damaged Cloak/Undamaged Cloak)
49. Kakuzu. (No Cloak/Akatsuki Cloak/Edo Tensei)
50. Kisame Hoshigaki.
51. Itachi Uchiha. (Normal/Edo Tensei)
52. Konan.
53. Pain. (Deva Path)
54. Tobi. (Funny/Serious)
55. Masked Man.
56. Tobi. (War Outfit)
57. Mifune.
58. Hanzo.
59. Darui.
60. Yugito Nii. (Normal/Edo Tensei)
61. Yagura. (Normal/Edo Tensei.)
62. Roshi. (Normal/Edo Tensei)
63. Han. (Normal/Edo Tensei.)
64. Utakata. (Normal/Edo Tensei)
65. Fu. (Normal/Edo Tensei)
66. Killer Bee. (Normal/Samehada)
67. Nagato.
68. Mu.
69. Second Mizukage.
70. Third Raikage.
71. Fourth Kazekage.
72. Jinpachi Munashi.
73. Kushimaru Kuriarare.
74. Jinin Akebino.
75. Ringo Ameyuri.
76. Fuguki Suikazan.
77. Mangetsu Hozuki.
78. Kinkaku.
79. Ginkaku.
80. Zetsu.
81. Kurenai Yuhi?
82. Anko Mitarashi?
83. Madara Uchiha. (Normal/Edo Tensei)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Sagepain; 01-04-2013 at 01:31 PM.
Old 01-04-2013, 11:52 AM   #6407
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

March 8th. Got it marked in my brain. 0_0

Looks like not even a full year would have past since getting Generations when I get Storm 3. >_>

Thank God the releases are in the same week this time. Better to wait for 2 days than to wait for 17 days, like in Generations' case. -_-

80+ is not a significant improvement to Generation's 70+. I was expecting at least 90+ or 100 for Storm 3. At least Story Mode promises to be even better than Storm 2's, so I could let it go I guess.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Last edited by Parak111; 01-04-2013 at 11:55 AM.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:07 PM   #6408
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Spoiler:

1. TS Naruto Uzumaki. (Nine-Tails Rasengan/Rasen Shuriken)
6. Sasuke Uchiha. (Taka)
8. Sasuke Uchiha. (EMS)
11. Kakashi Hatake.
12. Karin.
13. Juugo. (CS2?)
14. Suigetsu Hozuki.
15. Shikamaru Nara.
22. Rock Lee.
25. Might Guy.
33. Hashirama Senju.
34. Tobirama Senju.
38. Jiraiya.
39. Orochimaru.
40. Danzo.
41. Kabuto Yakushi.
43. Mei Terumi.
50. Kisame Hoshigaki.
52. Konan.
53. Pain. (Deva Path)
55. Masked Man.
56. Tobi. (War Outfit)
57. Mifune.
58. Hanzo.
59. Darui.
67. Nagato.
68. Mu.
69. Second Mizukage.
70. Third Raikage.
71. Fourth Kazekage.
72. Jinpachi Munashi.
73. Kushimaru Kuriarare.
74. Jinin Akebino.
75. Ringo Ameyuri.
76. Fuguki Suikazan.
77. Mangetsu Hozuki.
78. Kinkaku.
79. Ginkaku.
80. Kurenai Yuhi?
81. Anko Mitarashi?
82. Madara Uchiha. (Normal/Edo Tensei)
Incredible... thats like 100% what i think.
I think there is a pretty big chance it might end up like this.

Like you stated, Kurenai and Anko are doubtfull. We might end up with 5 Naruto's and 5 Sasuke's.

Then with DLC there -could- be added a few more. Sound 4, Anko, Shizune and Kurenai would fit perfectly since they promised "Longtime requested characters will most probably make it into Storm 3" Anyway.. i think and 100% hope that your list is what it will become

EDIT : Zetsu!! You forgot him! And im not too confident he will be playable, but i certainly hope so.

Last edited by Vampiro; 01-04-2013 at 12:19 PM.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:12 PM   #6409
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato901 View Post
It's not early at all, they've been developing this game since Storm 2 and Generations was just to hold us over. Not much content or story? Did you not see the trailer? People are still being negative? >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurrasenshuriken View Post
From what we've seen i think its safe to say they are straying from the anime, especially if ems sasuke is in along with bijuu mode(even if its only an icon). I believe cc2 is holding many cards up there sleeve, waiting for a large reveal that Williams rile everyone up.
at least i hope so :\

I TOLD all of you that it would focus more on the manga, but NOOOO you guys decided not to listen to me.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 01-04-2013, 12:14 PM   #6410
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

hmmmmmmmm the list doesn't have torune, the other guy, or any of the body guards i'm pritty shure chojuro etc would be playable seeing as the support onlys had ninja move

Old 01-04-2013, 12:18 PM   #6411
Vampiro
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
hmmmmmmmm the list doesn't have torune, the other guy, or any of the body guards i'm pritty shure chojuro etc would be playable seeing as the support onlys had ninja move
Its my guess they will stay as Support only.
Hopefully and probably along with the Ino-Shika-Cho dad's and maybe some others.

Last edited by Vampiro; 01-04-2013 at 12:20 PM.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:21 PM   #6412
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

hmph....

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 01-04-2013, 12:23 PM   #6413
Vampiro
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
hmph....
hmph?

You must be -really- exited or really dissapointed. I've never seen you post a message with less then 1000 words
Old 01-04-2013, 12:23 PM   #6414
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

kushina as well.. thats why i think 80 pluss is dodgy something has to be cut for the number to work

Last edited by Joaty; 01-04-2013 at 12:30 PM.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:42 PM   #6415
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

8th March? SWEET it's a friday, this means no sleep at the weekend! xD

BTW Anyone saw the pic with KCM Naruto and Menma doing Odama Rasengan?
Think it's fanmade but it looks so real and cool, not sure if I am allowed to post it here...
(It's the Thumbnail of one of PS360HD2's video, but many other youtubers uploaded it too)
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi

Last edited by Gaara-Kun1996; 01-04-2013 at 12:59 PM.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:44 PM   #6416
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I hate how its on a school day bc now I have to stay home.... I think the big announcement will be a trailer of all the characters and at the end its going to show edo madara. cant wait to see gameplay of nagato
Old 01-04-2013, 01:02 PM   #6417
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Spoiler:
TS Naruto Uzumaki. (Nine-Tails Rasengan/Rasen Shuriken)
6. Sasuke Uchiha. (Taka)
8. Sasuke Uchiha. (EMS)
11. Kakashi Hatake.
12. Karin.
13. Juugo. (CS2?)
14. Suigetsu Hozuki.
15. Shikamaru Nara.
22. Rock Lee.
25. Might Guy.
33. Hashirama Senju.
34. Tobirama Senju.
38. Jiraiya.
39. Orochimaru.
40. Danzo.
41. Kabuto Yakushi.
43. Mei Terumi.
50. Kisame Hoshigaki.
52. Konan.
53. Pain. (Deva Path)
55. Masked Man.
56. Tobi. (War Outfit)
57. Mifune.
58. Hanzo.
59. Darui.
67. Nagato.
68. Mu.
69. Second Mizukage.
70. Third Raikage.
71. Fourth Kazekage.
72. Jinpachi Munashi.
73. Kushimaru Kuriarare.
74. Jinin Akebino.
75. Ringo Ameyuri.
76. Fuguki Suikazan.
77. Mangetsu Hozuki.
78. Kinkaku.
79. Ginkaku.
80. Kurenai Yuhi?
81. Anko Mitarashi?
82. Madara Uchiha. (Normal/Edo Tensei)

nice list ....very realistic ...and still gives opportunity to what extra accounts for the 80 "plus" ...I know lists like these are not easy to create...I am sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
March 8th. Got it marked in my brain. 0_0

Looks like not even a full year would have past since getting Generations when I get Storm 3. >_>

Thank God the releases are in the same week this time. Better to wait for 2 days than to wait for 17 days, like in Generations' case. -_-

80+ is not a significant improvement to Generation's 70+. I was expecting at least 90+ or 100 for Storm 3. At least Story Mode promises to be even better than Storm 2's, so I could let it go I guess.
I just want to make a comment on your last paragraph 80+ is a tremendous leap from storm when you factor in the added story aspects to this game as well as all the characters and added gameplay features...anyhow....thanks for sharing...like you I am awaiting the release date... I am happy February is the shortest month of the year for this reason only...^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
hmph?

You must be -really- exited or really dissapointed. I've never seen you post a message with less then 1000 words
*looks around*.....hey psk....*whispers*....if anyone who has been keeping up as much as us then I know I am not alone in sharing excitement however the games releases are bitter sweet for me..*sigh*

this post is for anyone who really waited and participated or just simply been reading along as a guest*...
The fact that the developers managed to up the character count to over 80 yet still managed to add gameplay changes and improvements, a story roam with cut scenes and hack and slash battles with multiple opponents and team squads, multiple unlockable extras such as costumes, all the improvements of the options menu's that generation introduced such as replay and sound options, while managing the amazing online and offline vs battles makes me know that the developers are awesome.

I know this may seem out of place but I already have chars lined up for the next game and I know others do as well....*

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 01-04-2013, 01:05 PM   #6418
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut
Quote:

I TOLD all of you that it would focus more on the manga, but NOOOO you guys decided not to listen to me.
Hey iv been saying this from the get go. Im just trying to instill some faith in people that its true lol

Old 01-04-2013, 01:14 PM   #6419
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well what do we have here? Over 80 characters in Storm 3 and will be released in NA/SA on March 5 and EU on March and a huuuge announcement later this January? I can't find any other way to explain my hype except... IM HYPED FOR THIS GAME NOW

@itachithedarkcrow I think that's possible, cc2 may just announce a bunch of characters plus a demo.

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Old 01-04-2013, 01:14 PM   #6420
Flame Master Yuji
Freshmen Academy Student

Flame Master Yuji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

March 8th?, Aw, so I won't be able to get it and Neptunia V on the same day, Oh well, won't stop me from getting it =P.