Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-21-2009, 03:01 AM   #1
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default My chat thread hangout place thing...

Hello this is a place where pretty much anyone can come and post randomly, chat about anything, and just plain hangout! At least thats what i will be doing here!

That's it thank you and have fun!

Last edited by Minoru; 07-21-2009 at 03:14 AM.
Minoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:02 AM   #2
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: My chat thread hangout place thing...

Oh crap look what time it is i didnt realize it was so early in the morning...weird.
Old 07-21-2009, 03:18 AM   #3
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

i am a tired penquin at 3:19 in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-21-2009, 03:30 AM   #4
Mai
Chunin

Location: A place, in the US, on North America, on planet Earth. In the Milkyway Galaxy, which is in Space.
Mai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Mai Send a message via Skype™ to Mai

Haha! Nice. It's 530am here!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:32 AM   #5
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

either way im still a tired penquin!
Old 07-21-2009, 03:34 AM   #6
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

yellowz friends!
Old 07-21-2009, 03:34 AM   #7
Mai
Chunin

Location: A place, in the US, on North America, on planet Earth. In the Milkyway Galaxy, which is in Space.

Muhaha! I'm wide awake. I;m always awake at this time! Lively!

Question:
What does the word L.I.V.E. mean to you?

Old 07-21-2009, 03:35 AM   #8
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

im a tired kangaroo in antartica
Old 07-21-2009, 03:36 AM   #9
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai View Post

Question:
living
in
very
earth
?????????????????????????????????????????????????
idk weird question
Old 07-21-2009, 03:38 AM   #10
danboy
Veteran Chunin

danboy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to danboy

Quote:

Question:
Living In an Vacant Existence
danboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:38 AM   #11
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

everyone post like ur lives depend on it
cuz they just might will
Old 07-21-2009, 03:39 AM   #12
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by danboy View Post
Living In an Vacant Existence
i like it! now i need my own *thinking*
Old 07-21-2009, 03:39 AM   #13
Mai
Chunin

To me, L.I.V.E. is a special word. I want to live. I want to accomplish my dream, and live MY LIFE to the fullest. Just being myself!

Old 07-21-2009, 03:40 AM   #14
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
To me, L.I.V.E. is a special word. I want to live. I want to accomplish my dream, and live MY LIFE to the fullest. Just being myself!
i have no dream i have nothing to accomplish i have no goals no ambition i am lazy i have nothing
Old 07-21-2009, 03:41 AM   #15
danboy
Veteran Chunin

interesting
Old 07-21-2009, 03:41 AM   #16
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

life in velcro emptybodies
Old 07-21-2009, 03:42 AM   #17
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

if i had any ambition i would use it to accomplish this dream that i do not have
Old 07-21-2009, 03:44 AM   #18
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

i dont sleep therefore i do not dream so i have nothing
(its profound and i just made it up from nowhere)
Old 07-21-2009, 03:45 AM   #19
danboy
Veteran Chunin

my dream is to outdo TBC one day
Old 07-21-2009, 03:46 AM   #20
Baka
Academy Graduate

Baka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidara Bro View Post
life in velcro emptybodies
Is emptybodies even a word?
Baka is offline   Reply With Quote