Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 11-18-2012, 09:58 PM   #41
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: karin vs. PTS sakura

Karin being a prison guard is all hype. If Sakura had the prep she could do it

So your saying hat one plan Karin did is better tha. Everything else that I listed?
Sub spam against zaku
Using element of surprise to fool kin
Setting traps and hiding
Genjutsu resistance and detecting
Learning medical ninjutsu at a you g age
Clone tricks
Chakra control
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:14 PM   #42
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post

So your saying hat one plan Karin did is better tha. Everything else that I listed?
Sub spam against zaku
Setting traps and hiding
Genjutsu resistance and detecting
Learning medical ninjutsu at a you g age
Clone tricks
Chakra control
Since the traps did not work I can't really say that they were great, plus the Trio spotted her without effort which doesn't put in a good spot for being smart.

Learning medical ninjutsu at a young age isn't a great feat because for all we know Karin could have as well, not to men that Shizune, Ino, Tsunade and Rin have all done the same things.

Being a medial ninja implies that Karin had Chakra control as well since as a medical ninja you have to master this. Also at this point Karins medical ninjutsu skills would far out class Sakura's which would actually mean at this point her Chakra control is better.

If we want to count hiding then Karin would get this feat too since she was able to hide from the ninja that attacked her village and not be found.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:23 PM   #43
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:

Sub spam against zaku
Setting traps and hiding
Genjutsu resistance and detection
Clone tricks
Ight well Sakura still has this over Karin

Karin only made one plan
Sakura is so smart not to mention her feats for
Finding anditode to sasori's poison ( which outclasses Karin's medical and chakra control feats)
Fooling sasori's and destroying the 3kk puppet
Getting out of poison gas
Dodging attacks
Findin Kakashi underground(without sensing)
Reading sasori's hand movements
Fooling Sai and kiba and lee an get them k.o
Figuring out zestu was neji

Game set and match this all proves that Sakura is smarter. Not only were some of these feats real and not hype but they were in battle to

Even though that was part 2 Sakura lol

We can not assume Karin has better chakra control cuz Sakura could even get naruto out of genjutsu
She even saved naruto from falling with just a kunai
Lets not forget the first part of the chunnin exams

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 11-18-2012 at 10:27 PM.
Old 11-18-2012, 10:27 PM   #44
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Um...I thought we were talking PTS Sakura, I never said that teen Sakura wasn't smarter than Karin, I just said that she may not have been able to do some of the things that Karin could.

I'm talking about Karin being smarter than PTS Sakura.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-18-2012, 10:38 PM   #45
PrinceofPeace
Banned

We can not assume Karin has better chakra control cuz Sakura could even get naruto out of genjutsu
Old 11-18-2012, 10:41 PM   #46
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

I'm not sure what else she did with chakra control during the first part of the chunin exams unless you want to count her match with Ino, but current Karin by logic would have better chakra control than PTS Sakura.

Old 11-18-2012, 10:49 PM   #47
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I was talking about the intense quiz she took getting all the answers correct
Old 11-18-2012, 10:52 PM   #48
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Good lord I can't believe this thread evolved into an actual debate. Those are my two most hated characters in the entire series, possibly in all of anime. I'd rather they get into a slugging fest until they knock each other out, then some ninjas can drag them out the village and dump them on the outskirts of town somewhere.

It's extremely obvious that they are the weakest characters in the series. We saw just how little Kishi thinks of Karin in her fight with Danzo. She was so disrespected that Danzo did not even waste the smallest portion of his chakra beating her. He kicked her in the chest and she was done. Then with almost all his chakra gone and unable to move he managed to take her prisoner. That says it all don't you think. I'd guess there are movie characters without any formal training who could beat her.

LOL I bet Hikaru the boy from Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom could take her down if he had real arrows.

Sakura on the other hand is just as useless. This thread was like putting two 80 year old men in the ring and asking who would win. Chances are one of them has the advantage but do you really care to find out?

Karin wins via powerscaling logic. The very fact that she kept a cool head during their fight with Bee and didn't sh*t her pants when he transformed into a full bijuu puts her over Sakura. And as someone pointed out she's a sensor so basically the only combat feat we've seen from PTS Sakura would be useless.

BUT If we allow anime feats (because personally I don't see the whole Run Idate! filler arc as any sort of contradiction to established canon) then Sakura had already started training with Tsunade and had low level superstrength which I would say makes the fight even.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:56 PM   #49
PrinceofPeace
Banned

We are just debating who is smarter cuz this thread is boating and sucks. Karin stomps but Sakura is smarter
Old 11-26-2012, 06:12 AM   #50
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Karin tanked amaterasu.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:47 PM   #51
PrinceofPeace
Banned

sakura tanked.... nothign worth mentioning
Old 12-26-2012, 02:41 PM   #52
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin

ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

karin stomps but it could be a close battle (thats very sad that karin could lose to sakura)

What is it?
ino>sakura! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 05:54 AM   #53
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I doubt karin would even be able to defeat pre time-skip Sakura
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:10 AM   #54
PrinceofPeace
Banned

if you looked at the OP Karin can win this. Sakura has no feats no hype. At least Karin could heal herself if she was hurt