Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-03-2013, 09:13 PM   #91101
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kindergarden Story

*tap dances during pause* o.o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:18 PM   #91102
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

ME! *runs up to stage but trips and falls*
I'd like to thank myself! THANK YOU ME!!!!! *thinks I hear applause but I dont really*

And now: The award for Hebi's Most Random Whatever
And the HEBI goes to........*announcer mysteriously dies in middle of sentence*

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:21 PM   #91103
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

*claps for Hebi on stage and tries listening to the announcer until he dies* noooooooooooooo I need to find out the winner!! *tries bringing him back* live darn you LIVE!!
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:21 PM   #91104
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

o.o Well, we know who gets them anyway. xD *jumps on stage to pick up the Hebi awards, hands them all to him and pats him on the head*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:

6/17/10

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 01-03-2013, 09:24 PM   #91105
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

How about we just share our favorite Hebi moment instead since theres a dead guy on live TV now? XD
After that, Hebi will have the only forum right of passage he has yet to partake in beside the "Leaving the Forum" bit xD HEBI'S WEDDING TONIGHT JANUARY 4, 2013
You're both invited, because you're the only ones here xD

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,

Old 01-03-2013, 09:24 PM   #91106
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Yes cause Hebi is the most amazing ever!
Old 01-03-2013, 09:26 PM   #91107
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebi View Post
How about we just share our favorite Hebi moment instead since theres a dead guy on live TV now? XD
After that, Hebi will have the only forum right of passage he has yet to partake in beside the "Leaving the Forum" bit xD HEBI'S WEDDING TONIGHT JANUARY 4, 2013
Yes sounds good to me.lol
Hurray we are invited to your wedding and congrats on your wedding!!
Old 01-03-2013, 09:29 PM   #91108
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
We shall!
Well, my favorite moment is that whole thing when your brothers attacked and I fought them and Dark Hebi off. XD And then there was the Dark ebi's XD
Cool, a wedding!

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 01-03-2013, 09:32 PM   #91109
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

*has flashback* I'd forgotten that Twilit revived Hebi many a time xD

*hands you both papers that say: Hebi's Wedding: Like the Kardashian Wedding, Only Not Really, And Hebi Can Stay Married To Himself WAAAAAAAAAAAAY Longer Than 72 Days Thank You Very Much, Because How The Heck Do You Divorce Yourself?*

Old 01-03-2013, 09:35 PM   #91110
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

*hands you both papers that say: Hebi's Wedding: Like the Kardashian Wedding, Only Not Really, And Hebi Can Stay Married To Himself WAAAAAAAAAAAAY Longer Than 72 Days Thank You Very Much, Because How The Heck Do You Divorce Yourself?*
Yay for the peppers thanks.^^ And im so proud of you getting married. *sniffles a little*
Old 01-03-2013, 09:37 PM   #91111
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:

You are welcome sir *salutes*

So you are marrying yourself? Best plan ever

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 01-03-2013, 09:42 PM   #91112
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Absolutly since marrying yourself is the best way to go.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:42 PM   #91113
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

YESH!
*walks self down the aisle*
*as Hebi walks down the aisle, turkey basters, spatulas, a dolphin, teddy bears with 6 heads, a watermelon, some woman named Stephanie, a turtle, 325 pounds of marshmallows, a bucket of nacho cheese, and the Tobi plushies that filled VL's house 4 years ago get thrown at him in place of rice*
Well, self, I vow to do nothing differently I love you ;D
*slides champagne seal on finger*
Oh, Hebi, you shouldnt have, its beautiful
Only the best for you ;D
*hugs self*
I may now kiss the----Well, we'll just skip that part
I NOW PRONOUNCE ME HEBI

Old 01-03-2013, 09:46 PM   #91114
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
YESH!
*as Hebi walks down the aisle, turkey basters, spatulas, a dolphin, teddy bears with 6 heads, a watermelon, some woman named Stephanie, a turtle, 325 pounds of marshmallows, a bucket of nacho cheese, and the Tobi plushies that filled VL's house 4 years ago get thrown at him in place of rice*
Only the best for you ;D
*hugs self*
I NOW PRONOUNCE ME HEBI
I remember the VL thing with the plushies all to well.XD

Yay! *claps*
And thats a good question how will you kiss yourself?XD
Old 01-03-2013, 09:46 PM   #91115
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Absolutly since marrying yourself is the best way to go.
The best indeed
Quote:
YESH!
Only the best for you ;D
*hugs self*
I NOW PRONOUNCE ME HEBI
*claps*
You're on fire Hebi!

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 01-03-2013, 09:49 PM   #91116
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilit Lion (Leo) View Post
The best indeed

*claps*
You're on fire Hebi!
Indeed cause you don't have to worry about fighting or arguing with yourself.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:50 PM   #91117
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

*has flashback of being diagnosed with schizophrenia in a few months*
You were saying IK? xD

Old 01-03-2013, 09:51 PM   #91118
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh then nothing.XD
Old 01-03-2013, 09:53 PM   #91119
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Notice that Hebi is having a flashBACK of something happening in the future xD
Only me

Old 01-03-2013, 09:54 PM   #91120
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Indeed cause you don't have to worry about fighting or arguing with yourself.
My thoughts exactly
Quote:
Notice that Hebi is having a flashBACK of something happening in the future xD
Only me
I noticed that too xD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10