Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Best Pokemon Game?
Red/Green/Blue 33 18.03%
Yellow 30 16.39%
Gold/Silver 45 24.59%
Crystal 33 18.03%
Ruby/Sapphire 28 15.30%
Emerald 41 22.40%
Diamond/Pearl 40 21.86%
Platinum 41 22.40%
FireRed/LeafGreen 32 17.49%
HeartGold/SoulSilver 68 37.16%
Colleseum 22 12.02%
XD 23 12.57%
Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team 21 11.48%
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness 16 8.74%
Mystery Dungen Explorers of the Sky 16 8.74%
Other 28 15.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-03-2013, 04:23 PM   #7521
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
As the attack proceeded, Maxi yelled.

"Quick! Iron Defense!" Shieldon quickly hardened as it took the Force Palm. It was blown back but still standing. "Okay, Metal Sound and then Fissure! Then use Iron Defense!" The Aron did as told.
You accidently said Aron right there. lol. But its ok.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:42 PM   #7522
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerSakura View Post
Sounds good. Im new to this thread. My Sinnoh starter is Riolu. It doesnt matter if you choose the field or not, but if you want me to I will. Since Im in Jubilife, I would appreciate it if you made the first post though. K? Just meet my character, then we'll duel. En'guarde! lol.
(Alright then.) *Wharley was strolling along on some plains next to jubilife's Pokecenter. When Riolu's ears Perked up.* 'What is it Riolu?'I asked. 'RIIOOOOOO!' It shouted toward the pokecenter After years with Riolu i knew what that meant. 'Another Riolu huh? this'll be fun.' *I see someone with a Riolu leave the pokemon center* 'OI YOU! LET'S BATTLE!' Riolu came with me as i ran towards them.
(your turn)

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:53 PM   #7523
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
"Piss off kid. Your not worth the time. Just by the sound of your voice I can tell your weak. And by the looks of you that excuse for a Pokemon is your only one which means that you are a nube and I guess that means you don't have a single Gym badge. Challenging you would be an easy win. I doubt my Pokemon would even get experience points. How bout battling me when you have some badges or more balls. But at your rate I will be champion of this sorry ass region before you get a badge."-tragic announced in a saskue fashion as he left the trainer and headed onto route 36
'WHY YOU LITTLE! 'Riolu. Do it' Riolu's hands glowed and formed a large ball of aura in the middle. 'Hit the ground in front of him with Aura sphere

Old 01-03-2013, 04:59 PM   #7524
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hey. Bombs is in Sinnoh and PoP is in Johto, you two shouldn't even be on the same land. You cannot meet. This meeting never happened.

---
The Riolu rushed at Shieldon and struck it, although the normal attack barely hurt it.

"Okay! Close up Take Down then follow up with Smack Down!" Shieldon rushed at the Riolu with improved speed and intended to strike it at close range. A yellow orb then formed in front of Shieldon and he fired it at the Riolu

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:03 PM   #7525
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs266 View Post
(Alright then.) *Wharley was strolling along on some plains next to jubilife's Pokecenter. When Riolu's ears Perked up.* 'What is it Riolu?'I asked. 'RIIOOOOOO!' It shouted toward the pokecenter After years with Riolu i knew what that meant. 'Another Riolu huh? this'll be fun.' *I see someone with a Riolu leave the pokemon center* 'OI YOU! LET'S BATTLE!' Riolu came with me as i ran towards them.
(your turn)
Ai leaves the Pokemon center, (this was after the battle with Maxi) when she hears someone yell. She turns around as they run up to her, wanting to battle. A Pokemon trainer. They have a Riolu too, looks like. They look tough. "Ok. I'll battle you. Go! Riolu!" Ai calls out Riolu from it's Pokeball. Riolu is all amped up and ready to go since it just visited the pokemon center. "Is this a good spot for our battle? Or should we take it somewhere else?" Ai asks the other trainer. "By the way, my name's Ai. Who're you?" Ai asks the stranger. (Btw, I already know who ur character is, this part is just for plot. lol. Im a stickler for plot. hehe)

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-04-2013 at 02:59 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:08 PM   #7526
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Hey. Bombs is in Sinnoh and PoP is in Johto, you two shouldn't even be on the same land. You cannot meet. This meeting never happened.
Oh lol. Thanks for pointing that one out

Old 01-03-2013, 05:17 PM   #7527
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ai leaves the Pokemon center, (this was before the battle with Maxi) when she hears someone yell. She turns around as they run up to her, wanting to battle. A Pokemon trainer. They have a Riolu too, looks like. They look tough. "Ok. I'll battle you. Go! Riolu!" Ai calls out Riolu from it's Pokeball. Riolu is all amped up and ready to go since it just visited the pokemon center. "Is this a good spot for our battle? Or should we take it somewhere else?" Ai asks the other trainer. "By the way, my name's Ai. Who're you?" Ai asks the stranger. (Btw, I already know who ur character is, this part is just for plot. lol. Im a stickler for plot. hehe)
(what's the point in role play if you don't have a plot, That's my motto!)

'Sure thing, and everyone just calls me Wharley. If we walk for about five minutes west the is some plains that where set aside for battles.' about five minutes of walking later, And after grabbing a judge from the pokecentre with the name Mark, We were at the field. 'Alright Riolu! Prepare to fight!' Riolu ran onto the battlefeild, and put itself into a fighting stance. (your turn)

Old 01-03-2013, 05:30 PM   #7528
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

---
The Riolu rushed at Shieldon and struck it, although the normal attack barely hurt it.

"Okay! Close up Take Down then follow up with Smack Down!" Shieldon rushed at the Riolu with improved speed and intended to strike it at close range. A yellow orb then formed in front of Shieldon and he fired it at the Riolu
Impressive. This guy likes to go all out. His belief in his Pokemon's abilities is formidable. Ai thought. The opponent's Shieldon raced at Ai's Riolu, faster than before. "Alright, Riolu! Quick Attack! Outspeed it!" Riolu responded to Ai's command, using quick attack to outspeed shieldon as it tried to use Take down. But Shieldon still managed to hit Riolu with Smack Down, sending Riolu crashing into the ground. However, since Riolu has a resistance to rock type moves, it was able to get back up with little damage done to it.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-03-2013 at 06:28 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:38 PM   #7529
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(what's the point in role play if you don't have a plot, That's my motto!)

'Sure thing, and everyone just calls me Wharley. If we walk for about five minutes west the is some plains that where set aside for battles.' about five minutes of walking later, And after grabbing a judge from the pokecentre with the name Mark, We were at the field. 'Alright Riolu! Prepare to fight!' Riolu ran onto the battlefeild, and put itself into a fighting stance. (your turn)
(I agree! )
Wharley's Riolu got into a fighting stance, and Ai was happy because she knew she was about to face a really strong opponent. "Alright! This is gonna be fun." She said. "Riolu, lets go! Quick Attack!" Ai's Riolu rushed at the opposing Riolu in a blur of color. It tried to hit Wharley's Riolu, and Ai wondered how Wharley would respond.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-03-2013 at 06:00 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:48 PM   #7530
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
(I agree! )
Wharley's Riolu got into a fighting stance, and Ai was happy because she knew she was about to face a really strong opponent. "Alright! This is gonna be fun." She said. "Riolu, lets go! Quick Attack!" Ai's Riolu rushed at the opposing Riolu in a blur of color. It struck at it's opponent, and Ai wondered how Wharley would respond.
Hey sorry to sound like a jerk but your not RPing fairly

What your doing is called god modding

god modding is when you say your opponent gets hit by an attack automatically without giving your opponent a chance to dodge

By saying it struck without letting your opponent think of a way to block or counter is wrong and unfair

Your opponent may have a way to counter so just say your Pokemon attempted to hit the enemy with quick attack next Time okay?

You did this multiple times so look back and please try to fix it

These are the official rules and please follow them. Many make the same mistakes there first time. Please and thanks
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:57 PM   #7531
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(I agree! )
Wharley's Riolu got into a fighting stance, and Ai was happy because she knew she was about to face a really strong opponent. "Alright! This is gonna be fun." She said. "Riolu, lets go! Quick Attack!" Ai's Riolu rushed at the opposing Riolu in a blur of color. It struck at it's opponent, and Ai wondered how Wharley would respond.
(Prince is right, but this once i'll allow it, if he does.)

Riolu recoiled slightly from the force of the quick attack. 'Hope you didn't expect that to do much. Riolu can take a few of those before getting effected. Riolu, fight back with Force Palm then hit it (don't know if your Riolu is a girl or boy) With Quick attack And finish the routine with another Force Palm!'

Old 01-03-2013, 05:59 PM   #7532
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Huh? I didnt say I hit you with the quick attack. I said it struck at your Riolu, not that it actually hit. Thats why I said I wondered how you would respond. Y'know, dodging, etc. Sorry if I didnt make that sound right......Iv never roleplayed before. Ill fix it.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 01-03-2013, 05:59 PM   #7533
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Impressive. This guy likes to go all out. His belief in his Pokemon's abilities is formidable. But in the end, strategy is what decides all matches. Ai thought. The opponent's Shieldon raced at Ai's Riolu, faster than before. "Alright, Riolu! Quick Attack! Outspeed it!" Riolu responded to Ai's command, using quick attack to outspeed shieldon as it tried to use Take down. But Shieldon still managed to hit Riolu from behind with Smack Down, sending Riolu crashing into the ground. However, since Riolu has a resistance to rock type moves, it was able to get back up with little damage done to it. But like Ai said, Maxi liked to go all out, and continued the assault with an unexpected yellow orb which it then launched at Riolu from out of nowhere. Ai knew this might be it. But she wasnt near finished yet. "Riolu, endure!" Riolu braced itself for the attack from the opponent's Shieldon, and it struck Riolu with massive force. However, this was what Ai had wanted. With all the damage her Riolu had sustained, she knew the perfect move to use. "Riolu, Reversal!" With Riolu's weak HP, Ai used Reversal which was now powered up, and waited to see if it would hit.
I never struck at Riolu after the Smack Down o.o

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:06 PM   #7534
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Huh? I didnt say I hit you with the quick attack. I said it struck at your Riolu, not that it actually hit. Thats why I said I wondered how you would respond. Y'know, dodging, etc. Sorry if I didnt make that sound right......Iv never roleplayed before. Ill fix it.
(seriously? oh well, he got hit, i'll leave it at that)

Old 01-03-2013, 06:16 PM   #7535
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I never struck at Riolu after the Smack Down o.o
Ok. I just fixed that whole post. Im really terrible at this, arent I? lol.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-03-2013 at 06:30 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:18 PM   #7536
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(seriously? oh well, he got hit, i'll leave it at that)
Yeah my Riolu is a boy, I guess. Doesnt matter really. I dont know if yours is a boy, so I just decided, what the heck. Ill just say "Riolu". lol

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 01-03-2013, 06:29 PM   #7537
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

(true) Riolu's hands glow blue as he charges towards, well, Riolu. 'What's your move?' i ask Ai

Old 01-03-2013, 06:52 PM   #7538
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

"Great! He's tough, as I thought! No, I didnt expect it to do much. I didnt even expect it would hit." Ai said, once the quick attack had hit Wharley's Riolu. Then, Wharley called out a stream of attacks, first Force Palm, then Quick Attack, then Force Palm again. Ai had to think fast. "Ok, Riolu, use Quick attack, and dodge the Force Palm attack!" She said, as Wharley's Riolu tried to strike her Riolu with the first attack. Then, Wharley's Riolu used quick attack, which managed to hit. Then, Wharley's Riolu used another Force Palm, and Ai knew she needed to respond quickly. "Ok Riolu brace yourself!" And Riolu shielded itself with a barrier of Aura. Just then, Wharley's Riolu's palms started to glow, and Ai had a feeling that this time she would have to come up with a way to defend, because the aura shield wasnt gonna work.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-03-2013 at 06:57 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:31 PM   #7539
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

You are def not terrible. Your a beginner and I have seen way worse beginners than yourself that goes for both of you
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:46 PM   #7540
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

(thanks peace)

As Riolu charged, Wharley saw Ai eyes calculating a way to successfully counter his Force Palm. Dang! He thought. She's tougher than i thought. Oh well, i love a challenge! 'Riolu, scrach that!' Riolu's hand turned to normal as it flipped backwards to a safer range, and went back into a stance. 'Riolu! As we practiced!' Riolu Clamped it's hands together, and a blue glow came from inside. Then, as Riolu's hands slowly came apart, a ball of blue aura was slowly begining to form.

(This, in case you haven't noticed, is taking a while to charge, and may help you a little.)

Tags
game, monsters, pocket, pokemon, roleplay