Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 10:22 PM   #6361
Razefang
Apprentice Genin

Razefang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

^ Welcome to the forums Roxas ^.^
Regarding your first question, the silhouette is Choji, not Madara. The character is wearing a headband, which Madara doesn't wear, also, Madara has long bangs to one side of his face, while the silhouette shows a clear face. As to why he's suddenly in the logo, perhaps CC2 planned to incorporate him somehow in it? Idk

And yes, regarding EMS Sasuke, we've seen his collar is up. Since we have a new Naruto, a new Sasuke wasn't far behind XD
Old 01-03-2013, 01:33 AM   #6362
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

^ why the hell would it be choji -_-

well even if the shadow figure isnt him Madara will be in the game like Hidan said theres quite a few stuff pointing to it hes bound to be the last character to be revealed for sure and make everyone overhype on him lol

i wonder which demo we get...i bet its the Nine tails/masked man boss fights lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by XGriever; 01-03-2013 at 01:41 AM.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:50 AM   #6363
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

I am hoping we get a decent demo. I remember with Storm 2 we got the Naruto vs Kakashi boss battle which we had seen too many times. Generations was Story Mode also, but it was stuff that we hadn't seen yet. Sadly the story mode sucked in it. I hope we get another scan sometime soon. My craving hasn't been quite filled, even though we just got the Jinchuriki confirmed and that epic new trailer. Speaking of trailers, I am now off to watch Storm 2 trailers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:25 AM   #6364
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

^ agreed. i want at the very least the Mifune, Hanzo, Darui Free Battle Demo. boss fights can wait till we actually get the game.

Old 01-03-2013, 04:03 AM   #6365
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

hmmm...I agree the demo is important something tells me the demo will be story related. I am not worried what the demo is as long as we get to try it out already. I have a feeling its gonna be naruto vs the kyuubi.

For the record I think the generation demo was the best demo cc2 made for naruto "so far"..since it was battles...then again as some of you already said generation was a battle orientated game. I am not asking or expecting the demo to be mind blowing truth is for me this game is so epic the demo wont last that long without the crave to have the full game.

I loved generation and enjoyed the (battle focus) and anime cut scenes that had back-story. The madara story and itachi vs kisame ..and garra vs sasuke ...was so epic I still watch those so I kinda like the generation format more since its "battle focused" From what the sources told me a few years back at the E3 the story battle consumes massive amounts of disk space....anyhow thats just my take on it.

I find it extraordinary how the devs have managed to include so many epic gigantic boss fight cut scenes yet still have room to give us an enormous roster of returning and brand new fighters with massive gameplay updates to boot. Over 72 plus playable and amazing boss fights is a feat in my eyes....*grabs sword and heads out*

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-03-2013 at 04:46 AM.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:06 AM   #6366
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

we will get the third hokage demo if we got something better I'd be surprised..
Old 01-03-2013, 11:34 AM   #6367
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i find the lack of hashirama and pts stages disturbing, showing one opens the flood gate for the others

Old 01-03-2013, 12:57 PM   #6368
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

i want a Sasuke vs Kages boss fight XP
Old 01-03-2013, 01:03 PM   #6369
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Saw the recent trailer and seems like you can roam the village and the 9 jinchuriki are confirmed along with some other character. Also scene where A was about to smash Naruto's brains but than Naruto got out the way at the last second looked epic.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:00 PM   #6370
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Very spoilerish post.

As far as the story, does anyone find it weird how we've seen the battle at the Kage Summit, Nine Tail's Attack, etc, but haven't seen anything about Kisame vs Bee, Danzo vs Sasuke, Kisame vs Guy, or Konan vs Tobi? Maybe it's because these aren't going to be boss battles, but it's still weird how there hasn't been any word on any of these battles.

Also if the Second Mizukage, War Mask Tobi, and Madara are confirmed then this game is complete for me. (Of course there are other characters like Edo Nagato and such that I want in, but they're almost confirmed anyways)

Oh and with the addition of EMS Sasuke, even though he appears before Madara, does anyone think since he's in the game that Kabuto vs Sasuke and Itachi will be in it? I mean, we've already been surprised with the early reveal of the Jinchuriki, and it seems they are following the manga instead of the anime.

~
~

Last edited by Hidan; 01-03-2013 at 03:02 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:46 PM   #6371
Roxas Nohara
Ninja Academy Student

Roxas Nohara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Do you all think that that the previous Kage will be playable? We know they're in the game as they were shown in trailer three, but do you think they'll be playable? Gaara's jutsu is the same he used against his father and the Mizukage, but they've had Ultimate jutsu that follows the story of the manga and anime and not always the opponent it was used on before...
Old 01-03-2013, 05:07 PM   #6372
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
i find the lack of hashirama and pts stages disturbing, showing one opens the flood gate for the others
I agree nice choice of words ...since we saw hebi sasuke and non uniform kll then it seems likely however like you I would have loved to have seen official conformations of returning chars just so that I can sleep easier....*jumps on a cloud* ....zzzz lol...okay maybe I am already capable of sleeping easy lol. I am still somewhat concerned though...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
Saw the recent trailer and seems like you can roam the village and the 9 jinchuriki are confirmed along with some other character. Also scene where A was about to smash Naruto's brains but than Naruto got out the way at the last second looked epic.
yeah your right ...hmph..I forgot to mention that in my earlier post I find it crazy how the devs managed to fit all the elements of the past games in one giant game as storm 3 ...villages roam, hack n slash, huge boss battles, improved vs battles with many new additions, on or offline vs modes....jeesh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
Very spoilerish post.

As far as the story, does anyone find it weird how we've seen the battle at the Kage Summit, Nine Tail's Attack, etc, but haven't seen anything about Kisame vs Bee, Danzo vs Sasuke, Kisame vs Guy, or Konan vs Tobi? Maybe it's because these aren't going to be boss battles, but it's still weird how there hasn't been any word on any of these battles.

Also if the Second Mizukage, War Mask Tobi, and Madara are confirmed then this game is complete for me. (Of course there are other characters like Edo Nagato and such that I want in, but they're almost confirmed anyways)

Oh and with the addition of EMS Sasuke, even though he appears before Madara, does anyone think since he's in the game that Kabuto vs Sasuke and Itachi will be in it? I mean, we've already been surprised with the early reveal of the Jinchuriki, and it seems they are following the manga instead of the anime.
I think the story may cut off before the events of the manga *however they may and I do mean may*.. still treat us to manga chars that were not shown in the anime at the given time of the games completion lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxas Nohara View Post
Do you all think that that the previous Kage will be playable? We know they're in the game as they were shown in trailer three, but do you think they'll be playable? Gaara's jutsu is the same he used against his father and the Mizukage, but they've had Ultimate jutsu that follows the story of the manga and anime and not always the opponent it was used on before...
Thats a nice question as well...hmp...

well....I think
Spoiler:
they will because they are about to make a big appearance in the anime and not only that but the fight scenes are pretty dragged out battles ...so in comparison to chars like the 7 swordsman, or the gold & silver bros... lets just say I think the previous kages have a much greater probability.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-03-2013 at 05:09 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:24 PM   #6373
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I'm hoping the K11 get some new Ulties.

At least SOME change in their moveset for their new costumes..

Old 01-03-2013, 06:52 PM   #6374
Dayo
Freshmen Academy Student

Dayo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Any new updates or leaks/info I should know about since Christmas? :O
Old 01-03-2013, 07:57 PM   #6375
loveabc90
Freshmen Academy Student

loveabc90 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I very hope we get another scan sometime soon. My decisions hasn't been quite filled, even though we just got the Jinchuriki confirmed and that epic new trailer. Thanks you listened .
Old 01-03-2013, 09:09 PM   #6376
Roxas Nohara
Ninja Academy Student

Roxas Nohara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
I'm hoping the K11 get some new Ulties.

At least SOME change in their moveset for their new costumes..
Yeah, Choji was a pretty big disappointment to be honest. I mean I'm glad he has his Butterfly Awakening (FINALLY), but the rest of his moveset seems the exact same. Personally I think keeping the same moveset for three games in a row would just be a foolish part by the developers, but that's just my opinion.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:29 PM   #6377
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

This blasted malware thing! That's the second time it's kicked me off for a good three days or so!
Anyway, came to say Happy New Years; not long until we can finally play this game for ourselves.
As much as I'd like to know more about the game, part of me just wants to stay away from everything so I can experience it when I actually get the game.

Old 01-04-2013, 06:19 AM   #6378
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

neji with 64 palms is a outrage to me lol why does he have the same technique from storm 1? wheres the progression? it annoys me that in storm 3 he will probably have it yet again -_- at least give him 128 palms for christ sake lol

Old 01-04-2013, 06:40 AM   #6379
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

I might actually get this game. Might

Old 01-04-2013, 08:23 AM   #6380
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Whoa guys the translated trailer came out and at the end it says 8.3.2013
Does that mean march 8th? Or waaaaaay after

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
Closed Thread