Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-03-2013, 01:04 AM   #1
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default The Only Way Naruto Could Get The Rinnegan

From the beginning, myself and J3st3r had been super against Naruto gaining any Dojutsu just because, he'd be crossing over to Sasuke's territory hence making their rivalry of less effect. But most ppl are saying that Naruto has to become the sage thus he would need the rinnegan.

But if this should happen, he'd get it from Obito. But how.

- When the Juubi gets out of control, where neither Obito nor madara could control it, they'd need someone to jinchirikify it and the only possible person would be Naruto.

- Obito with his last strength would warp Naruto into the Space dimension, at his point, kakashi would be too weak to use kamui to save naruto. While the entire alliance is in distress and seems like Obito won by capturing Naruto. Naruto would be gone for a while.

He then later appears with a new set of eyes. obito sacrificing himself and giving his eyes to Naruto. The MS automatically evolving into Rinnegan once implanted into Naruto. At this point, Obito believes his plan had failed and the Juubi is annihilating everything.

Obito chooses Naruto as the Savior but he's too late. By the Time Naruto had returned with the new set of eyes, The juubi had already been Jinchirified by no other but Sasuke, who'd joined the battle while Naruto is Away.

With These New powers (Sasuke with Juubi powers and MS (or Better) vs Naruto with Rinnegan Powers and Kuubi (or better). In a sense, they have both crossed into each others territory gaining the others previously known powers.

Now, wouldn't this be an awesome fight?

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:50 AM   #2
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Only Way Naruto Could Get The Rinnegan

that would be stupid
Bazk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:55 AM   #3
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

As much as I hate to see Obito be a good guy, it's inevitable that he'll help Naruto in SOME way.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:23 AM   #4
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

I don't want Naruto with Rinnegan.
Then Naruto vs. Sasuke would be pointless.
Naruto would own him.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:56 AM   #5
and17y1
Chunin Exam Participant

and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
From the beginning, myself and J3st3r had been super against Naruto gaining any Dojutsu just because, he'd be crossing over to Sasuke's territory hence making their rivalry of less effect. But most ppl are saying that Naruto has to become the sage thus he would need the rinnegan.

But if this should happen, he'd get it from Obito. But how.

- When the Juubi gets out of control, where neither Obito nor madara could control it, they'd need someone to jinchirikify it and the only possible person would be Naruto.

- Obito with his last strength would warp Naruto into the Space dimension, at his point, kakashi would be too weak to use kamui to save naruto. While the entire alliance is in distress and seems like Obito won by capturing Naruto. Naruto would be gone for a while.

He then later appears with a new set of eyes. obito sacrificing himself and giving his eyes to Naruto. The MS automatically evolving into Rinnegan once implanted into Naruto. At this point, Obito believes his plan had failed and the Juubi is annihilating everything.

Obito chooses Naruto as the Savior but he's too late. By the Time Naruto had returned with the new set of eyes, The juubi had already been Jinchirified by no other but Sasuke, who'd joined the battle while Naruto is Away.

With These New powers (Sasuke with Juubi powers and MS (or Better) vs Naruto with Rinnegan Powers and Kuubi (or better). In a sense, they have both crossed into each others territory gaining the others previously known powers.

Sorry but i toally disagree

and17y1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:42 AM   #6
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The whole naruto vs sasuke thing is becoming cheesy anyway. I lost my hype for it when naruto didnt punch sauces lights out with sage mode.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:44 AM   #7
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I don't think Naruto is getting a dojutsu. For one thing, the sage chose the younger son, without the dojutsu to carry on his work, so the theme is more like love is the way to finish this, to overcome the lust for power. That's the path Naruto is going down.

Plus, at some point, either B is going to die so the 8 tails can be extracted and Naruto will hang on by a thread as they are added to the juubi, or the juubi is split back up into the rest of the tailed beasts again.
DrKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:27 AM   #8
coolm3
Genin

coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to coolm3

Stopped reading the moment sasuke became a portion of the eqaution lol, irrelevant.
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.

You rep me I rep you
coolm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:44 PM   #9
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I think he'll get the eyes, but not until after vs. Sasuke. So in other words, I don't think naruto will fight with the eyes. It will be a part of the ending.

paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:51 PM   #10
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
I don't want Naruto with Rinnegan.
Then Naruto vs. Sasuke would be pointless.
Naruto would own him.
Not exactly.

Naruto would have the power of Kurama and Rinnegan.

Sasuke would have the power of the Juubi and EMS.

In way Sasuke would be somewhat stronger than the Juubi when he fought against Rikudo. Because he would also have EMS.

So it's pretty much a stalemate.

But i agree.

Obito will be Nagato'ed.

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:01 PM   #11
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

I don't think that would happen. I mean Sasuke doesn't know any sealing jutsu's capable of sealing the Juubi in him, but Naruto does!! and that's not the only way Naruto can get the Rinnegan. Don't you remember when Madara got the Rinnegan just by getting to a stage in the sharingan. Naruto can get into a supposedly stonger stage than he is now and it can develop in getting the Rinnegan. And if the juubi does get out of control. then Madara and Obito would have no choice but to help them stop it. the are strong enough to make serious damage to the people in the battle.

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:31 PM   #12
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINE-TAILS-BIJU View Post
I don't think that would happen. I mean Sasuke doesn't know any sealing jutsu's capable of sealing the Juubi in him, True, But Sasuke could awaken the Totsuka Sword. but Naruto does!! and that's not the only way Naruto can get the Rinnegan. Don't you remember when Madara got the Rinnegan just by getting to a stage in the sharingan. It only happened because he had Senju + Uchiha powers. If naruto could get Uchiha power in him, he might be good to go.Naruto can get into a supposedly stonger stage than he is now and it can develop in getting the Rinnegan. And if the juubi does get out of control. then Madara and Obito would have no choice but to help them stop it. the are strong enough to make serious damage to the people in the battle.
Comments in bold.

Old 01-04-2013, 12:06 AM   #13
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

I see you've been making many theories lately but this one I admire the most, it's really thoughtful and creative.

Also, Obito helping Naruto makes perfect sense since he himself said he was like Naruto and we all know that deep inside Obito some part of his good self is still left and he'll definitely help him.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:08 AM   #14
kalmeast

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradigm1977 View Post
I think he'll get the eyes, but not until after vs. Sasuke. So in other words, I don't think naruto will fight with the eyes. It will be a part of the ending.
Makes more sense

Old 01-04-2013, 12:12 AM   #15
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

We all know it's gonna be Hinata pooping out Naruto's baby instantly, and then using the Fox's chakra to seal the Juubi inside, and then kicking Obito and Madara's ass, AND THEN part 3. Narutoball GT is what it will be called

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:17 AM   #16
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
We all know it's gonna be Hinata pooping out Naruto's baby instantly, and then using the Fox's chakra to seal the Juubi inside, and then kicking Obito and Madara's ass, AND THEN part 3. Narutoball GT is what it will be called
I see your a Dragonball fan.

Old 01-04-2013, 12:20 AM   #17
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Michael View Post
I see your a Dragonball fan.
Eh, somehwhat. I am really just poking fun at how useless GT was

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:54 AM   #18
and17y1
Chunin Exam Participant

and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default The Only Way Naruto Could Get The Rinnegan,

I seriously disregard Kalmaeast's thread, i have much more different vision about how the things will turn out, no personal disrespect though.

My theory is the following:

We saw portraits of SO6P's sons. We saw the elder brother having the Uzumaki swirl as doujutsu. Something tells me he might have been some strange kind of Uzumaki but with Doujutsu which makes him Uchiha. Thats why he had Uzumaki swirl as doujutsu. Maybe something happened in the past, some strange mutation/crossover.

And I think that during the many years, the tailed creatures faced many descendants of the 2 brothers but they'll remember the first 2 brothers, whom were the sons of SO6P himself. And they'll remember how the elder had stranger doujutsu which is not normal. Having seen the Uzumaki symbol on Naruto's back they'll remember something and bla bla bla...

Naruto will end up with ... Rinnegan

Or maybe my theory is the stupidest of all and Kalmaest's thread is more possible

Peace :emote_batman:

and17y1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:22 AM   #19
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Only Way Naruto Could Get The Rinnegan, this time by And17y1

lol... that thread i put up there is meant to be really far-fetched. It's a big "if" in response to those who think naruto will gain the rinnegan. I myself, I do not believe Naruto will get the rinnegan. he doesn't need it.

Anyways, concerning the theory... i don't know what to say? How the symbol on the back will be the the catalyst for naruto receiving the rinnegan. Is naruto the only one with that swirl on his back? plus, do the bijuus have the power to give rinnegan?

It's not a stupid thread at all, what i get from it is that there will be some sort of conversation between naruto and the Juubi. I don't know what can come out of that but definitely not rinnegan.

Old 01-04-2013, 05:48 AM   #20
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
The juubi had already been Jinchirified by no other but Sasuke, who'd joined the battle while Naruto is Away.

Everything seems to be fine except this one.. The major problem with this hypothesis is I just dont see Madara would let Sasuke to be the most powerful shinobi by being the Juubi's host. We all know Madara's plot is to be a god and ruler of the world.

Madara can kill the alliance in an instant by just dropping meteor or using his final susanoo but he chooses to play with the alliance first with his Juubi. This could only mean that Madara's goal is not really infinite tsukuyomi but to be the most powerful shinobi.