Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 01-01-2013, 01:01 PM   #1
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Team Aang vs. Kakuzu (READ OP)

I dunno if this is a stomp or not.

Team Aang gets full knowledge. There is a full moon out, with Sozin's comet coincidentally going by. However, Bloodbending cannot be used by Katara. Each of them get their feats from the end of the series. They're bloodlusted, so Aang is shooting to kill.

Kakuzu starts with his shirt off and all hearts, and they are being released as soon as the battle starts. He knows that they can bend, doesn't know who can bend what element. He is aware of the ability to redirect lightning and that one of them can control all four elements. He gets all feats.

Distance: 75 m

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:03 PM   #2
Bradley
Genin

Bradley saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Team Aang vs. Kakazu (READ OP)

Aang stomps with the Avatar State, especially since he's going for the kill. He doesn't even need the rest of Team Avatar.
Bradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:23 PM   #3
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Team Aang vs. Kakuzu (READ OP)

Most of kakazus elemental attacks in which he specializes would be rendered useless by bending.

But kakazu still is a monster in close combat with that doton hardening of his.
Plus they need to kill kakazu 5 times.

Sokka is useless, Toph could possibly trap him in the earth, kakazu seems strong enough to break out of ice so there goes kataras chance, zuko could direct his lightning and kill one of his hearts (well the lightning one anyway), Aang is pretty much immune to any of his attacks except close combat with doton.

I dont see any other way for team aang to win unless they restrain him somehow.
Kakazu would murk any one of them in close combat.

One could argue the natural speed difference between verse and that kakazu would be fast enough to cqc blitz and blitz them with elemental jutsu.

Idk i see team aang trapping kakazu with some form of earth bending and then barrageing him with elemental attacks. Toph/aang have better chances in cqc because of seismic sense.

Could go either way (ignoring the speed difference and avatar state)

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:40 PM   #4
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Kakauza blitzes the hell out of them. His physical aspects are way above anything in avatar. Aang gets stabbed before he even makes into the avatar state. His jutsu is faster than any bending. Naruto has high speed combat Avatar doesn't. At most they are extremely athletic. In Naruto the genin are superhuman physically.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 05:47 PM   #5
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post
I dunno if this is a stomp or not.

Team Aang gets full knowledge.
This right here.

Kakuzu can stomp with speed blitz via elemental attacks or threads or just pure movement if it weren't for this even for 75 meters.

With full knowledge Aang immediately goes Avatar state assuming he is smart which I know he is.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 05:55 PM   #6
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I'd say aang wins with distance and bloodlust. But things could go very bad, very quickly for aang. I don't recall the Avatar state being very instant. And it's not hard to assume the one with a glowing arrow on his face can control all 4 elements.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-01-2013, 05:58 PM   #7
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

My thing is what can Aang even do in the avatar state. You are forgetting about the basic spiderman like abilty most ninja have. Difference is they can even do it against substances like water. Anything too big can still be dodged. Kakauza'a durabilty is decent too.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:16 PM   #8
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Avatar State Aang has these over Kakuzu.

Fly with improved reactions.
Decent Durable Windshield.
Manipulations of elements that are grand enough to affect Kakuzu especially his hearts.

Now one could argue that Kakuzu's elemental jutsus being chakra Aang can't manipulate but thats another debate.

I dare say Kakuzu's lightning Gian is best suited to attack Aang.

I am not an arguing a stomp for Aang but his Avatar State + with full knowledge does give Team Aang considerable advantage with Aang going for the kill.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-01-2013, 10:58 PM   #9
Bradley
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
My thing is what can Aang even do in the avatar state. You are forgetting about the basic spiderman like abilty most ninja have. Difference is they can even do it against substances like water. Anything too big can still be dodged. Kakauza'a durabilty is decent too.
Drop a mountain on him. Pretty sure Kakuzu's not dodging that.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:15 AM   #10
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
I'd say aang wins with distance and bloodlust. But things could go very bad, very quickly for aang. I don't recall the Avatar state being very instant. And it's not hard to assume the one with a glowing arrow on his face can control all 4 elements.
Since this is end of series aang which has full control its quite instant. (activating only lasting as long as the temprotary flash of his eyes)

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Yes
Old 01-02-2013, 05:15 AM   #11
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
Drop a mountain on him. Pretty sure Kakuzu's not dodging that.
The avatar can't move or make mountains.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:31 AM   #12
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Aang in theory he could.

Avatar Kiyoshi was able to split a small island from the mainland continent. Granted, it was very slow and cumbersome and not useful in an actual practical fight.

However scaling on this, hypothetically you could argue Aang could bend an mountain although it won't probably be instant either.

Aang is not close to being a casual continental level.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-02-2013, 09:17 AM   #13
Bradley
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Aang in theory he could.

Avatar Kiyoshi was able to split a small island from the mainland continent. Granted, it was very slow and cumbersome and not useful in an actual practical fight.

However scaling on this, hypothetically you could argue Aang could bend an mountain although it won't probably be instant either.

Aang is not close to being a casual continental level.
Oh, of course he's not casual continental level, and I never claimed he was. The island that Kyoshi moved wasn't continent-sized, but it did have several mountains on it. It might be too slow and cumbersome for Aang or Kyoshi to move a whole landmass the same size as the island as an attack, but just one mountain, a fraction of the island's size, should be doable.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:39 AM   #14
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
Oh, of course he's not casual continental level, and I never claimed he was.
Oh I wasn't saying this to you.

Quote:
The island that Kyoshi moved wasn't continent-sized, but it did have several mountains on it.
Can you get a scan on the Kyoshi Island for further reference?

Quote:
but just one mountain, a fraction of the island's size, should be doable.
Probably and make F5 Hurricane winds with Tornados and if volcanos are near, make them erupt.

Although, the reason for my partial skepticism is this.
Avatar Roku died against a Volcano.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-02-2013, 12:10 PM   #15
Bradley
Genin

Quote:
Can you get a scan on the Kyoshi Island for further reference?
http://atla.avatarspirit.net/screens...um=205&page=14

Quote:
Probably and make F5 Hurricane winds with Tornados and if volcanos are near, make them erupt.

Although, the reason for my partial skepticism is this.
Avatar Roku died against a Volcano.
Yes, but not from the from the force of an explosion or heat from lava or anything like that. He was brought down by all the toxic gasses.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:14 PM   #16
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Avatar Roku should have been able to overcome that through bending or sorts.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-02-2013, 02:00 PM   #17
Bradley
Genin

Quote:
Avatar Roku should have been able to overcome that through bending or sorts.
How? The gas was all around him. Bending doesn't make you immune to poison.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:18 PM   #18
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Could he have not use Air bending to blow the gas away?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-02-2013, 04:59 PM   #19
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

He did for a while. But then some gas came from below him when he didnt expect it.

Quote:
Quote:
Yes
Old 01-02-2013, 05:41 PM   #20
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

So I couldn't he just throw the volcano away from the first place?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer