Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:11 AM   #21
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: Gray vs Human

Yeah. They are already going to strike you but if you move,they will follow you and destroy you. Motion sensors.
Old 01-01-2013, 10:35 AM   #22
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Aww ok that makes sence. I will conter then.

"Seeing my cero being sucked into his nails I thought to my self. "Good, good. What are you going to do now?" Suddenly I felt his pressence behind me, with my his widened. "Such speed" I then laugh as I sonido 100 hards away. "I guess I never told you, I control the sky, I feel you in it. That is a pretty cool attack, but I never use attacks that could harm me. My wings are my strongest defence." Having already natural Hierros on them plus that massive Hierro I applied earlyier I shoot acero at the blast coming at me and block the other with my wings. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Is that is?! YOu make this fight fun. I like you! But I can see you too have sined and soon will pay for that my friend. But until then let us have some fun shall we, I'd hate to take your life before some fun games right?" I say with little emotion on my face.

I then carge up some seros and began to shoot them into the air so fast it appers that I am shooting a lot of balas. I then cut my thumb as I then charge a massive Gran Rey Cero, (Remember my ceros are missivly increased in released as I said in the character thread.) As the cero went into the air I then fly back some more. "Let us see what God has to say about your sins my friend, for he will cast judgement on all who defy him."Suddenly the sky lights up with a massive black and green light of the size of the entire city. I then sonido all around my opponet as I then sonido outside the city about hundered feet away high into the air. I then Attempt to throw Cero spears. "Thank you for your move their I shall use it well. I then threw them to circle the city from a safe distance that should dispurce into a million hardly visable cero needles to strike anyone that leaves. "Pass this trail and I will be most impressed." I say to my opponet. With all that happening in a flash a couple of seconds after I left my opponet the Massive Cero attempts to come down. first is a speed as fast as light layer one and then layer to in a second. Then the massive Cero a thousand times stronger then all the ones I threw into the sky crashes down in attempt to destroy the entire city. " Let us see hhow much Cero enery you can hold. and with in a second of that while the first layer came down I hade Charged a Cero Luz dela luna as it glowed with energy. I then Used my reiatsu to charge my feet as I then attempted to move with an incredible speed slashing towards my opponet in the length of the exploshion that should have happened. As I attempt to slash at him to cut him in half.

"Come on I know you are fine my friend. As long as I am in the sky I will always find you." I say to him in hopes he never discovered my true weakness.

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 01-02-2013 at 09:48 AM.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 05:14 PM   #23
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I'll counter tomorrow. Then,i'll drop a bomb on yo shizzzzzz.XD
Old 01-01-2013, 05:50 PM   #24
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

lol ok I will be waiting. I think I know what you will do anyways to my attack.

Old 01-02-2013, 09:06 AM   #25
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I forgot to tell you. Anything that is as fast as light is god mod.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:49 AM   #26
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ok updated, also where do I go to find the speed limit?

Old 01-02-2013, 05:17 PM   #27
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Well,i don't know. Just use a speed that someone can react to.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:40 PM   #28
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
Aww ok that makes sence. I will conter then.

"Seeing my cero being sucked into his nails I thought to my self. "Good, good. What are you going to do now?" Suddenly I felt his pressence behind me, with my his widened. "Such speed" I then laugh as I sonido 100 hards away. "I guess I never told you, I control the sky, I feel you in it. That is a pretty cool attack, but I never use attacks that could harm me. My wings are my strongest defence." Having already natural Hierros on them plus that massive Hierro I applied earlyier I shoot acero at the blast coming at me and block the other with my wings. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Is that is?! YOu make this fight fun. I like you! But I can see you too have sined and soon will pay for that my friend. But until then let us have some fun shall we, I'd hate to take your life before some fun games right?" I say with little emotion on my face.

I then carge up some seros and began to shoot them into the air so fast it appers that I am shooting a lot of balas. I then cut my thumb as I then charge a massive Gran Rey Cero, (Remember my ceros are missivly increased in released as I said in the character thread.) As the cero went into the air I then fly back some more. "Let us see what God has to say about your sins my friend, for he will cast judgement on all who defy him."Suddenly the sky lights up with a massive black and green light of the size of the entire city. I then sonido all around my opponet as I then sonido outside the city about hundered feet away high into the air. I then Attempt to throw Cero spears. "Thank you for your move their I shall use it well. I then threw them to circle the city from a safe distance that should dispurce into a million hardly visable cero needles to strike anyone that leaves. "Pass this trail and I will be most impressed." I say to my opponet. With all that happening in a flash a couple of seconds after I left my opponet the Massive Cero attempts to come down. first is a speed as fast as light layer one and then layer to in a second. Then the massive Cero a thousand times stronger then all the ones I threw into the sky crashes down in attempt to destroy the entire city. " Let us see hhow much Cero enery you can hold. and with in a second of that while the first layer came down I hade Charged a Cero Luz dela luna as it glowed with energy. I then Used my reiatsu to charge my feet as I then attempted to move with an incredible speed slashing towards my opponet in the length of the exploshion that should have happened. As I attempt to slash at him to cut him in half.

"Come on I know you are fine my friend. As long as I am in the sky I will always find you." I say to him in hopes he never discovered my true weakness.
As my opponet begins to throw ceros into the sky,i smile as i look at my opponet with a happy face. "Cell." A Blue substance mutates out of my body as it multiplys into more than 1000 of them. They are hit by the cero needles as they sheild me. As they are hit,they get bigger and bigger. "You're making a BIG mistake." I smile as a massive cero drops down on the cells that are still sheilding me. "Do you get it now. You're already beaten." The cells get bigger as the ceros hit them and they become 20 feet tall. They absorb the stronger cero and get even bigger. "One of my main powers are to destroy ceros." MY opponet attempts to slash at me as the cells cover me. "Don't do that." 3 cells die from my opponet's slashing assualt as i still have many more to use. "It's time for you to go. You know nothing of god's judgement." The cells speed towards you and surround you completly,leaving you with nowhere to run. "Dying cell mode." The cells duplicate,leaving the ones that they duplicated from,to die. The duplicated cells return to me as they dying ones,stay where you are and explode into corrosive liqud,attempting you disolve you as they duplicated cells spin around me,blending into my hierro. "Ceros will now have no effect on me. My hierro is cero proof."

I dash behind my opponet as i swing my gaunlets left,right,up and down at my opponet,creating a cross out of my reiatsu. "Sage's cross." The cross quickly becomes smaller and hovers over my opponet. "Overtime,this cross will make you more bound to the earth." I swing my gaunlets at my opponet's head as i then point both my gaunlets and my head,at my opponet. "Tres gran ray cero oscuras." A cero,more powerful than any other cero,is shot out of my gaunlets and my mouth. The ceros are so fast,they will break through just about any defense and running will be pointless unless you want to be caught. The acceleration of the ceros increase with each passing second. The ceros will home in on you until you are destroyed. "You are finished."
Old 01-05-2013, 10:59 PM   #29
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
As my opponet begins to throw ceros into the sky,i smile as i look at my opponet with a happy face. "Cell." A Blue substance mutates out of my body as it multiplys into more than 1000 of them. They are hit by the cero needles as they sheild me. As they are hit,they get bigger and bigger. "You're making a BIG mistake." I smile as a massive cero drops down on the cells that are still sheilding me. "Do you get it now. You're already beaten." The cells get bigger as the ceros hit them and they become 20 feet tall. They absorb the stronger cero and get even bigger. "One of my main powers are to destroy ceros." MY opponet attempts to slash at me as the cells cover me. "Don't do that." 3 cells die from my opponet's slashing assualt as i still have many more to use. "It's time for you to go. You know nothing of god's judgement." The cells speed towards you and surround you completly,leaving you with nowhere to run. "Dying cell mode." The cells duplicate,leaving the ones that they duplicated from,to die. The duplicated cells return to me as they dying ones,stay where you are and explode into corrosive liqud,attempting you disolve you as they duplicated cells spin around me,blending into my hierro. "Ceros will now have no effect on me. My hierro is cero proof."

I dash behind my opponet as i swing my gaunlets left,right,up and down at my opponet,creating a cross out of my reiatsu. "Sage's cross." The cross quickly becomes smaller and hovers over my opponet. "Overtime,this cross will make you more bound to the earth." I swing my gaunlets at my opponet's head as i then point both my gaunlets and my head,at my opponet. "Tres gran ray cero oscuras." A cero,more powerful than any other cero,is shot out of my gaunlets and my mouth. The ceros are so fast,they will break through just about any defense and running will be pointless unless you want to be caught. The acceleration of the ceros increase with each passing second. The ceros will home in on you until you are destroyed. "You are finished."

"You truly ar a fool." I say with what now shows my haircovering my eyes and I have no emotion on my face. Seeing the cells come towards me. I the force a massive amount reiatsu that would stun any opponet, as I empower my entire body and sonido towards the cells and began slashing them while sonidoing to avoid explaosions.

I then release even more at a point of 7/10 of my Spirit Power and put it all in my arm and sword as I sonido behind my opponet just before he can cast the strange spell. I watch as he cast it on my after image, then he attemps to hit it and cast a powerful cero out. Soon I saw if comeing back towards me. I then sonido to the ground having already released my reiatsu, I then shed my wings and all of my hierro and put the protective power onto my blade as the cero only inches from my face. I then sonido at the line of the cero slashing it in half all the way into the end of it I stood their.

Tiny peices of my zanpakuto fell of at the end. "Finished you say? Is this all you got? Let's end this already, I am sick of your arguments. You speak of justice? Of God? I will show you the Justice of the grave and the true meaning of fear." As I look into my opponents eye, only one of mine show as a intense and massive reiatsu is released that should easly shake the entire ground.

I then hold my zanpakuto slightly up with the tip facing my opponent, I then stab my slef in the heard. "Suelte la redencion, Anqel de la Muerte." Soone a extreamly massive and powerful reiatsu was released and a white piller that was the size of extream power, so powerful that rubble everywhere was lifted up and turned to dust as not even a captian in bankai should be able to with stand this pressure with no effect at all. Soon the bottem and the top then came in and formed a boll around me as the light would blind almost any being of any kind of race.

The ball then suddenly exploded creating a extreamly massive and powerful force of power that should push anything in 100 yards as it's strength was 2x stronger then that of a hurracain wind. Soon the blinding light faded only showing me standing their in my new and extreamly rarly shown form. I stood their not uttering a word as I don't move even a muscle. Standing their my armour shinning with an extreamly bright light.
Spoiler:

Unlike my First form, This babies it. My face covered by the hood to mask my true forms face, as said to reveal and put fear into the hearts of my enemies, as my reiastue is so powerfull the extreamly form that anyone can sence confuses them when the discover the truth as to the fact only the one the can sences is not even close to half and feels like a massive amount. Beacuse the hood holds up 70% of my Spirit Power, like Zarakies patch. I become that wich takes all life. Speed is increased with strength. Immensly powerful Spirit Pressure that is unsensable unless captian level. Cero strength in drasticly increased Because Cero's are my specilty). Gran Reys are now as strong as 5x stronger. Cero is to Cero Oscuras ect. New ability is avalible. Cero Expolsion - The arrancar charges their body up with Cero energy and is the released in a powerful pulse woth in 10 feet of the caster. That is a second release form only due to the power ans cost. Sonido is fast enough to creat after images that stay longer and look likes clones. (This is optional just in case it is GM.) This form I aodumaticly have Hierro on a powerful form to absorbe damage.

As I stand their my reiatsu can't be sensed by anyone that is of a lower level. No matter what happened or light my face cannot be seen. as I am a complete mystory in this form.

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 01-05-2013 at 11:19 PM.
Old 01-06-2013, 04:33 AM   #30
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
Theam

"You truly ar a fool." I say with what now shows my haircovering my eyes and I have no emotion on my face. Seeing the cells come towards me. I the force a massive amount reiatsu that would stun any opponet, as I empower my entire body and sonido towards the cells and began slashing them while sonidoing to avoid explaosions.

I then release even more at a point of 7/10 of my Spirit Power and put it all in my arm and sword as I sonido behind my opponet just before he can cast the strange spell. I watch as he cast it on my after image, then he attemps to hit it and cast a powerful cero out. Soon I saw if comeing back towards me. I then sonido to the ground having already released my reiatsu, I then shed my wings and all of my hierro and put the protective power onto my blade as the cero only inches from my face. I then sonido at the line of the cero slashing it in half all the way into the end of it I stood their.

Tiny peices of my zanpakuto fell of at the end. "Finished you say? Is this all you got? Let's end this already, I am sick of your arguments. You speak of justice? Of God? I will show you the Justice of the grave and the true meaning of fear." As I look into my opponents eye, only one of mine show as a intense and massive reiatsu is released that should easly shake the entire ground.

I then hold my zanpakuto slightly up with the tip facing my opponent, I then stab my slef in the heard. "Suelte la redencion, Anqel de la Muerte." Soone a extreamly massive and powerful reiatsu was released and a white piller that was the size of extream power, so powerful that rubble everywhere was lifted up and turned to dust as not even a captian in bankai should be able to with stand this pressure with no effect at all. Soon the bottem and the top then came in and formed a boll around me as the light would blind almost any being of any kind of race.

The ball then suddenly exploded creating a extreamly massive and powerful force of power that should push anything in 100 yards as it's strength was 2x stronger then that of a hurracain wind. Soon the blinding light faded only showing me standing their in my new and extreamly rarly shown form. I stood their not uttering a word as I don't move even a muscle. Standing their my armour shinning with an extreamly bright light.
Spoiler:

Unlike my First form, This babies it. My face covered by the hood to mask my true forms face, as said to reveal and put fear into the hearts of my enemies, as my reiastue is so powerfull the extreamly form that anyone can sence confuses them when the discover the truth as to the fact only the one the can sences is not even close to half and feels like a massive amount. Beacuse the hood holds up 70% of my Spirit Power, like Zarakies patch. I become that wich takes all life. Speed is increased with strength. Immensly powerful Spirit Pressure that is unsensable unless captian level. Cero strength in drasticly increased Because Cero's are my specilty). Gran Reys are now as strong as 5x stronger. Cero is to Cero Oscuras ect. New ability is avalible. Cero Expolsion - The arrancar charges their body up with Cero energy and is the released in a powerful pulse woth in 10 feet of the caster. That is a second release form only due to the power ans cost. Sonido is fast enough to creat after images that stay longer and look likes clones. (This is optional just in case it is GM.) This form I aodumaticly have Hierro on a powerful form to absorbe damage.

As I stand their my reiatsu can't be sensed by anyone that is of a lower level. No matter what happened or light my face cannot be seen. as I am a complete mystory in this form.
My opponet created a ball of bright light as i sheilded my eyes to avoid blindness. I hold my gaunlets close to me as i take the stance of a boxer. I suddenly get heavier as the ground under me cracks. Then,my skin turns to bones as they expand around my body and harden greatly,protecting my body as my opponet's ball explodes. But i'm so heavy,it barly moves me even a little. As the dust clears from the force,the bones around me fall to the ground and i return to my regular weight. "This is not over." My opponet uses his second release as his reiatsu becomes hard to sense. His spritual pressure increases greatly. "I see. So you want me to use my second release? I do it,after i complete this final attack. This is my final attack for this form." I lock my senses on my opponet's spiritual pressure as i sonido in his face,covering my entire body as the gaunlets on my hands dissapear. My nails become sharper and longer as my eyes flash red. "Osteoblast!!" I hit the ground in front of my opponet as i leave a bone behind. The bone explodes,resulting in a massive explodsion,hoping to engulf you in the explosion as it reinforces the bones around my body. I use this attack 9 more times as the explosion grows stronger. I then speed around my opponet as i lock on the his spirtual pressure,meaning i won't fall for the afterimage tricks and i will follow him where ever he sonidos. I slash at him with my giant claws as they radiate ceroic energy from the tip of thier long fingers. The energy turns into sprites as they fall to the ground. "Cero cross." The sprits form into a giant cero that shoots up from the ground as i shoot a cero from my mouth,attempting to destroy you with this cero attack. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! It's happening again!!!!" My body turns completely black as my transformation begins.

My head is feeled with chants as it begins to ache. I whimper in pain as my claws disspear and the bones around my body disspears. My gaunlets return and incenerate as i begin to chant. "Gods of death,lend me your power as i rise up from the dispair of the world. Let me defeat anyone who comes my way. My journey is almost complete so let this be a advance so that our paths can meet." After that,a massive explosion occurs,destroying everything in 20 yards,hoping to catch you in the explosion.

Spoiler:

I stand in the middle of the destroyed town as the flames from the explosion surround me. "I will now destroy you." My reiatsu swirls around me as my sword returns. No more gaunlets. I suppose i resembled a soul reaper. I am on my path to becoming a god. I shall not let anyone stand in my way. I will do what i please.

I unsheath my sword as i walk towards my opponet. I stare at him for about 10 seconds. Upon reaching my second release,my abilities increased. I have become able to use the power of physics. I sonido behind my opponet with my blade just inches from his neck,attempting to decapitate him while locking on to his spirtual pressure,looking for any signs of sonido. I then point my hand at my opponet as i begin to use custom ceros. "Get ready." I jump back about 10 meters. "Speed cero." I shoot a cero at my opponet as a second passes. By the time the next second passes,the cero is already 3 inches from my opponet's face. "Weight ceros of mass destruction." I point my blade upwards as i send 20 ceros into the air. The ceros rain down around my opponet as the gravity in the middle of the ceros increase,hoping to slow you down via gravity. The ceros then result in a explosion.

"Why do you fight?" I sonido in fron of my opponet as i say simple words of physics. "Black body radiation." My body turns black as heat radiates from it,hoping to incenerate anything in a5 yard radius. "Laser party." Lasers are released from my body as they heat up to that of a steel cutter,meaning one touch and you're dead. "This fight has gone on long enough. This town is destroyed. If possible,i'd like to fight somewhere else." I walk behind my opponet and open a gargantua. "Would you like to go to las noches?"
Old 01-06-2013, 11:55 AM   #31
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
My opponet created a ball of bright light as i sheilded my eyes to avoid blindness. I hold my gaunlets close to me as i take the stance of a boxer. I suddenly get heavier as the ground under me cracks. Then,my skin turns to bones as they expand around my body and harden greatly,protecting my body as my opponet's ball explodes. But i'm so heavy,it barly moves me even a little. As the dust clears from the force,the bones around me fall to the ground and i return to my regular weight. "This is not over." My opponet uses his second release as his reiatsu becomes hard to sense. His spritual pressure increases greatly. "I see. So you want me to use my second release? I do it,after i complete this final attack. This is my final attack for this form." I lock my senses on my opponet's spiritual pressure as i sonido in his face,covering my entire body as the gaunlets on my hands dissapear. My nails become sharper and longer as my eyes flash red. "Osteoblast!!" I hit the ground in front of my opponet as i leave a bone behind. The bone explodes,resulting in a massive explodsion,hoping to engulf you in the explosion as it reinforces the bones around my body. I use this attack 9 more times as the explosion grows stronger. I then speed around my opponet as i lock on the his spirtual pressure,meaning i won't fall for the afterimage tricks and i will follow him where ever he sonidos. I slash at him with my giant claws as they radiate ceroic energy from the tip of thier long fingers. The energy turns into sprites as they fall to the ground. "Cero cross." The sprits form into a giant cero that shoots up from the ground as i shoot a cero from my mouth,attempting to destroy you with this cero attack. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! It's happening again!!!!" My body turns completely black as my transformation begins.

My head is feeled with chants as it begins to ache. I whimper in pain as my claws disspear and the bones around my body disspears. My gaunlets return and incenerate as i begin to chant. "Gods of death,lend me your power as i rise up from the dispair of the world. Let me defeat anyone who comes my way. My journey is almost complete so let this be a advance so that our paths can meet." After that,a massive explosion occurs,destroying everything in 20 yards,hoping to catch you in the explosion.

Spoiler:

I stand in the middle of the destroyed town as the flames from the explosion surround me. "I will now destroy you." My reiatsu swirls around me as my sword returns. No more gaunlets. I suppose i resembled a soul reaper. I am on my path to becoming a god. I shall not let anyone stand in my way. I will do what i please.

I unsheath my sword as i walk towards my opponet. I stare at him for about 10 seconds. Upon reaching my second release,my abilities increased. I have become able to use the power of physics. I sonido behind my opponet with my blade just inches from his neck,attempting to decapitate him while locking on to his spirtual pressure,looking for any signs of sonido. I then point my hand at my opponet as i begin to use custom ceros. "Get ready." I jump back about 10 meters. "Speed cero." I shoot a cero at my opponet as a second passes. By the time the next second passes,the cero is already 3 inches from my opponet's face. "Weight ceros of mass destruction." I point my blade upwards as i send 20 ceros into the air. The ceros rain down around my opponet as the gravity in the middle of the ceros increase,hoping to slow you down via gravity. The ceros then result in a explosion.

"Why do you fight?" I sonido in fron of my opponet as i say simple words of physics. "Black body radiation." My body turns black as heat radiates from it,hoping to incenerate anything in a5 yard radius. "Laser party." Lasers are released from my body as they heat up to that of a steel cutter,meaning one touch and you're dead. "This fight has gone on long enough. This town is destroyed. If possible,i'd like to fight somewhere else." I walk behind my opponet and open a gargantua. "Would you like to go to las noches?"
Standing their I see my opponent began to make his final move in his form. Has he comes closer to my face and begans using bones near me, I the sonido in and out making it appear that I never moved as they expodied. Soon after the last one the dust fades as it shows me just standing their. I, unable to talk I notice himspeeding around. I then simply block his attack with my fore-arm.

(I can't block by saying I grabed your arm right? I was thinking that but it sounded like I would control your guy and that sounds GM But I wasn't sure.)

I see the sprites falll on the ground as they then explode. With his next attack I simply release a portion of my reiatsu to hope it puts him off balance. As the sprites soon gathered up into a stronge cero below me I then sonido out of the way as it goes off and sonido back as if I never left. I then place my other hand infront of his mouth proventing the cero from hitting my head.

I then see him in a painful state as I just stand in the same spot. I then see that he seems to be releasing into his final stage as I see him about to explode. I then sonido back as it explodes. Being in a safe spot I see him stand their in his new form. Showing no emotion. I simply wait.

I then sense him behind me with the change in the air and sky. I hear the sword coming and I simply duck my head fats enough to dodge it. I then feel him move back as I slowly turn to face him as he releases a Cero that have never seen before. Not knowing that Ceros are basicly usless to me I allow it to hit me. Having used my for-arms to block it in a X shape. Soon I see him cast another. I then sonido behind him just as he cast it. Only standing a centimeter behind him I wait for the ceros. I then look up into the sky as a Cero is then fired looking as it it came from thin air.

The Cero was a massive wide Cero as it destroied the ones that aimed towards me for protection. Soon he becomes a figure in black as he becomes hot. My hierro protecting me for most of the heat I back up a couple yards. I then avoid all the lasers passing by me. one coming right at my head I simply tilt my head to the left.

He then asked me a question that I would simply laugh at in my other forms. But I simple did not answer. I then listen as he opened a gate to Las Noches. I the follow him. Still not uttering a word.

Old 01-07-2013, 03:39 AM   #32
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

The cero blasts through your hand and you die. If you put your hand in front of it,you won't stop the blast. Espechually at close range.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:25 AM   #33
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

How, I have a strong hierro on my body already.

Old 01-07-2013, 02:25 PM   #34
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I know but still. Hierro can't block everything.
I'll conter tonight.

Last edited by joon; 01-07-2013 at 02:34 PM.
joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:36 PM   #35
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm sorry. Could you explain how you dodged the cero gravity attack?
Old 01-07-2013, 03:13 PM   #36
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

No it's fine I'll accept defeat.

But for the gravity ceros I sonidoed behind you and shot a cero that was wide to get the ones above me.

Old 01-07-2013, 04:45 PM   #37
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I see.
Are you sure about the defeat. You won't get the title spot if you lose.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:06 PM   #38
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

But I don't want to GM. You said It killed me, so I will take your word. I want to try my best to win fairly not cheating. Just like with Ghost when I should have died with the box spell. If I should die I will accept it with honor. (lol you know what I mean.) I'd rather loos, knowing I got the experince and fun, then win and say I beat so an so. That is why with noctis I let my self get hit, So it wont be all GMing I should have gotten hit so I took it. =)

Old 01-07-2013, 05:23 PM   #39
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Okay then. That's a good way to be i suppose. I have not won many fights on here so i guess losing is a good thing. That's not what counts anyway. It's having fun. (I know i sound like a kid show.XD)
Old 01-07-2013, 05:25 PM   #40
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Haha its cool, I thought I was sounding like a mix of Natsu and Naruto. Mabe I will see you in SS during the fight.