Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2013, 05:54 PM   #6341
HystericalGamez
Ninja Academy Student

HystericalGamez saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuyukikun View Post
I'd prefer a simultaneous launch for all the territories. Preferably, at the same time as Japanese one. That would give us more things to see in the game XD
Lol I hope for a simultaneous launch too, because I get my games a week early Lol.

I'd probably have it first, and be #1 on the Leader Boards.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:10 PM   #6342
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

^Not really since if you have it first then no one will be online to play with

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 01-01-2013, 06:18 PM   #6343
HystericalGamez
Ninja Academy Student

HystericalGamez saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
^Not really since if you have it first then no one will be online to play with
Yes, me and a friend both have the same source.
Old 01-01-2013, 07:31 PM   #6344
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lithopolis View Post
That malware thing is annoying! But hey everybody and Happy New Years!!!!
Only a little under 3 months left until we get the game. It'll go by quick, mark my words
Happy New years.......Yes apparently the malware..has evacuated alot of the new members that recently joined hmph..anyhow I have marked your words but why do I get the feeling I may have to remind thee of your own quote ...I sense even my nintai no jutsu may very well be tested ....*walks away slowly*

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 01-02-2013, 09:43 AM   #6345
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'm hoping the new announcement from CC2 is a scan of the demo cause i really want to play a demo and i hope the demo is a boss or a small battle that people at the new york comic-con got.

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
Old 01-02-2013, 10:19 AM   #6346
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

The chakra dash hit stun has been reduced A LOT. If they don't speed some combos up, people like Kisame won't even be able to combo after a dash :/

Old 01-02-2013, 11:41 AM   #6347
lithopolis
Academy Graduate

lithopolis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Anybody know when this big announcement in January will be made?
Old 01-02-2013, 11:50 AM   #6348
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lithopolis View Post
Anybody know when this big announcement in January will be made?
a specific date was never specified in the blog update.

we just have to look out for it in V JUMP and shonen jump. all we know is that its something big according to Sasaki. looking forward to it

Old 01-02-2013, 11:51 AM   #6349
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I have to save my money this game comes out on the same day as god of war ascension

YouTube:
src="

psn: tstorm18
Old 01-02-2013, 11:52 AM   #6350
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
a specific date was never specified in the blog update.

we just have to look out for it in V JUMP and shonen jump. all we know is that its something big according to Sasaki. looking forward to it
doesn't V-jump come out at the beginning of each month so probably this week-end

YouTube:
src="

psn: tstorm18
Old 01-02-2013, 12:18 PM   #6351
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

the games stop website says the games comes out on the 31st of march now

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
Old 01-02-2013, 12:28 PM   #6352
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Madara Uchiha View Post
doesn't V-jump come out at the beginning of each month so probably this week-end
V jump is monthly and Shonen is weekly he said that we should look out for it in both so it could either be the weekly or monthly so who knows how long we will be waiting for this info.

Old 01-02-2013, 12:38 PM   #6353
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The dates in retail stores are always subject to change the best thing is to wait until official dates are announced by either cc2 or namcobandai.....anyhow since its an announcement i am not going to hype that up if there are surprises thats great but if its something we foresee it can also be a letdown anyhow....when is the exact date of this ?

oh and sorry but I feel that we should get this forum back on track here and talk chars and gameplay here. Now it was very epic seeing the jinks trailer but why in gods green earth have we not seen the kll and other returning chars first... I loved the trailer but it felt a bit premature. I feel that showing the returning chars we already know and expect should have gotten the spotlight by now and they are still a mystery for some strange reason.

And gameplay wise we all need a demo asap it would be wise to allow a gameplay demo accessible to the public much earlier on while the game was in early development so real feedback can be achieved. With all due respect not all the players and devoted fans can attend the special public events that have already passed and the players that do attend may not always be the best representation of real players that enjoy and play often especially online.

Anyhow I want to hear your opinions and really to ignore my post will be foolish ...not because im all amazing or special but because I know I speak for alot of people who feel the same way.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-02-2013 at 12:40 PM.
Old 01-02-2013, 12:52 PM   #6354
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The reason they didnt show the k11 is probably because they had no changes like choji, why show things we already completly know

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
Old 01-02-2013, 01:48 PM   #6355
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

^ nice try ... like I said even if we already know I want to see them anyway instead of showing us jinchuriki who we havent even seen fight in the anime yet. Also I dont mind it and I am not ranting or angry about it but not showing us returning chars such as Konan and sakura or hokages causes concern. Choji is a bad example because he was a war char who was recent in the anime and he was shown in scans. I really wanted to see returning chars( even if ) they have nothing new to offer such as jiraiya hinata pain kisame , hokages and all the other returning chars from storm 2 and generations.

anyhow lets hope this announcement offers some hope with this and or a demo asap because this game looks way to epic to be holding anything back ...*eyes as a flame of fire*

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-02-2013 at 07:52 PM.
Old 01-02-2013, 04:27 PM   #6356
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato901 View Post
I'm hoping the new announcement from CC2 is a scan of the demo cause i really want to play a demo and i hope the demo is a boss or a small battle that people at the new york comic-con got.
Its most likely to be more character reveals and a demo. IIRC, the Naruto Generations demo was revealed around this time last year, so its possible Storm 3 might do something similar.

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Old 01-02-2013, 05:00 PM   #6357
lithopolis
Academy Graduate

lithopolis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Madara Uchiha View Post
I have to save my money this game comes out on the same day as god of war ascension
Me too, been playing the better...I want both
Old 01-02-2013, 07:39 PM   #6358
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Well the demo for Generations came out around mid january... hopefully the same goes for storm 3

@Lithopolis you should change your sig, not everyone reads the manga

Old 01-02-2013, 07:41 PM   #6359
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

I need answers ....and there is one source who can help me I will report any findings I can get ...*sasuke fury*....

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 01-02-2013, 08:43 PM   #6360
Roxas Nohara
Ninja Academy Student

Roxas Nohara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

I've only posted on here once or twice, but I'm just getting so pumped I can't hold back any longer haha!

So my first question is, what exactly is up with the silhouette? Can anybody tell or show me how it looks like Madara?

And my second question is, has anybody else noticed that Sasuke's jacket in the latest trailer is zipped up like when he has EMS? If you'll watch the trailer frame by frame (or pause it every millisecond) you'll notice its not just a glitch or texture problem, but is part of the characer model

I'm really excited to start posting in this forum, I've been following closely since the good ol' Storm 2 days, so hopefully I can be a good contributor

Last edited by Roxas Nohara; 01-02-2013 at 08:55 PM.
Closed Thread