Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:11 PM   #80501
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Forum mall club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Well then, we'll have to settle thIs In a fIst fIght! No powers allowed
Snakebite o.o

@Itachi- Meh, I'm actually a decent runner XD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:12 PM   #80502
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilit Lion (Leo) View Post
Snakebite o.o

I can run ok its just my asthma would wear me down.>.<
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:16 PM   #80503
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Yeah that makes sense.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:

6/17/10

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 01-01-2013, 10:16 PM   #80504
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Snakebite o.o

Huh???

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:17 PM   #80505
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Yeah I can run for like maybe a minute or so then im out of breath.
Old 01-01-2013, 10:18 PM   #80506
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to dogboy22

Oy it's been forever

dogboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:18 PM   #80507
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Huh???
A grip with the force of 200 kgf o.o

@Itachi- Geez o.o

Dogboy o.o

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 01-01-2013, 10:19 PM   #80508
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I know it sucks im out of breath soon after and my lungs hurt as well.
Old 01-01-2013, 10:20 PM   #80509
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogboy22 View Post
Oy it's been forever
I suppose it has been.XD
Old 01-01-2013, 10:20 PM   #80510
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

@Itachi- Geez o.o

Dogboy o.o
Miss me? *pretty boy hair flip*

Old 01-01-2013, 10:23 PM   #80511
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
I know it sucks im out of breath soon after and my lungs hurt as well.
That does suck, I couldn't live like that. xD
Quote:
Miss me? *pretty boy hair flip*
Not really, I barely talk to you. xD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 01-01-2013, 10:24 PM   #80512
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

true but sadly the people who would miss me arent online

Old 01-01-2013, 10:25 PM   #80513
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:

@Itachi- Geez o.o

Dogboy o.o
How is this a fist fight? No biting e.e I have to sleep anyway. Night! *Recedes into my room that has tough Taylor Swift and One Direction stuff*

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:25 PM   #80514
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
true but sadly the people who would miss me arent online
Yes, sadly indeed

@Hayley- It's not a bite, tis a hand grip, like strangling. o.o

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 01-01-2013, 10:27 PM   #80515
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Yeah its not bad most of the time but other times it sucks.XD
Old 01-01-2013, 10:29 PM   #80516
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

I bet, well, this time I think I really am going to bed. XD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 01-01-2013, 10:33 PM   #80517
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yep you probably should same with me.XD Night.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:17 PM   #80518
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
How are you?
..Been better
Quote:
Then, I'm sorry?
Nothing for you to be sorry about?

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:18 AM   #80519
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Having a rough time again huh?
Old 01-02-2013, 11:49 AM   #80520
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^ I haven't talked to you in years.

Marko
kanisawa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard