Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2013, 07:08 PM   #181
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG convo #68 : It's just a jump to the left....

I think it was Vegeta.

I particularly don't like debating on some comic characters. Wonder Woman was one of them.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-01-2013, 07:15 PM   #182
mirai colorles
Genin Elite

mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
I think it was Vegeta.

I particularly don't like debating on some comic characters. Wonder Woman was one of them.

Dragon Ball vs Marvel/DC is generally a mess, from both sides

well really anything versus Dragon Ball at this point; its seemingly either severely downplayed or wanked out of proportion (although the same could be said for Marvel/DC for that matter)
Old 01-01-2013, 07:23 PM   #183
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

DBZ is easier to wank partly due to several DBZ fans lacking knowledge plus they tend to be louder but yes you are correct for both sides.

The problem with Marvel/DC is not that they lack the better feats but the more notable inconsistencies.

This is why I tend to avoid them.

You will always have those who think their universe is stronger.

Few Kratos and Warhammer 40k even Asura's Wrath fans come to mind.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-01-2013, 07:44 PM   #184
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
The problem with Marvel/DC is not that they lack the better feats but the more notable inconsistencies.
Not only this but it's always hard to find feats for comic characters.

IWD also only started to hate me even more when I admitted to reporting Wooster to the admins for breaking the rules; which led to him not only receiving an infraction but also demodding him of his powers as well. This was also one of the reasons why TBC left the forums for good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1

Last edited by megabbaut; 01-01-2013 at 07:46 PM.
Old 01-01-2013, 07:53 PM   #185
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Its not easy searching for them. They are more obscure. Plus its not easy to walk into an archive. Its intensive.

Of course you only do it if you care enough to do it and think it is worth while your time.

Quote:
IWD also only started to hate me even more when I admitted to reporting Wooster to the admins for breaking the rules;
He never said this.

Quote:
This was also one of the reasons why TBC left the forums for good.
Oh?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-01-2013, 08:04 PM   #186
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Its not easy searching for them. They are more obscure. Plus its not easy to walk into an archive. Its intensive.

Of course you only do it if you care enough to do it and think it is worth while your time.

He never said this.

Oh?
If only it was like searching for manga scans where there were certain website that you could just go to find them.

Oh really? I mean granted he didn't directly say it but his feeling of friendship toward me has clearly been drastically lowered.

Yeah in one of his threads he made after declaring to leave, he mentioned Wooster's demotion as one of the many "ungrateful decisions made by the admins" according to him

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 01-01-2013, 11:45 PM   #187
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

heh. My face feels numb now.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 01-02-2013, 12:05 AM   #188
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Convo 69? Oh, you think I'm talking about THAT 69? Well, I'm not.

Old 01-02-2013, 11:40 AM   #189
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Quote:
I didn't know you were still here either.

I'm kinda surprised.

Still on NF?

Oh and yes merry post christmas and happy post new year.
I left in like September but now that it's in between semesters I came back for a little bit.

A little bit here and there.

Same to you my good man.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 01-02-2013, 01:22 PM   #190
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

paaaaaaat P:
Old 01-02-2013, 04:14 PM   #191
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
IWD has that thing against what he sees as DBZ wank. Then again its wank in general. Its how he operates.

I mean hey I had to convince him that Kisame was not a troll but that was over a year ago.

He doesn't think of you as a troll at least for some time now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
IWD's just annoyed with all of the fleas he's got biting him. Give him a bath mega
I don't know where Mega is getting this from. I'm a hard ass but usually my feelings towards people are painfully obvious.

if I despised Mega I'd come out and say it (especially because I realize how easily you interpret my posts to be that hostile)

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post

IWD also only started to hate me even more when I admitted to reporting Wooster to the admins for breaking the rules; which led to him not only receiving an infraction but also demodding him of his powers as well. This was also one of the reasons why TBC left the forums for good.
Nowhere in my post does it say I hated you, the opposite in fact. I said I was incredibly disappointed in you and everyone else should be disappointed in you.

I also said you shouldn't leave but remain take it and move on..I wouldn't tell somebodyI disliked that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cowboy Sasori View Post
I left in like September but now that it's in between semesters I came back for a little bit.

A little bit here and there.

Same to you my good man.
So have you and Zig been following NF "e" politics?

Naruko looks like she's going to have a nervous breakdown her pro pedo stuff has me contemplating retiring from the OBD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirai colorles View Post
so you were supporting Vegeta or Wonder Woman?
Here you want a good close call dbz vs comic debate?

Byrne era Superman vs SS2 Vegeta from the anime \

boom that's a straight toss up debate "either Clark blitzes him off the bat or Vegeta fires off an attack that injures him enough to slow him down and then gradually wears Clark down for the win"

clear cut..either way fifty fifty debate without any drama or rage

the problem is DBZ fans don't want an honest no flamefest comic vs dbz debate. Hell; they don't even want dbz vs other anime or mangaverses to be honest and simple and close

they want their fiction to the greatest ever and will do whatever dishonest biased aggressive and insane thing to get that.

And that's why i'm in favor of using CBR style tactics on certain elements of the dbz fandom..its literally the only one (besides a certain science fiction universe to which we both have a mutual dislike of the fandom ) I am okay with doing that too

but even then I'll concede compared to elements within the star wars and star trek fandom even Moses at his worse comes off positively tame

like I'll put it to you this way Colorless is the only MVC allied poster to threaten to kill me and my family

when I was debating against those two sci fi franchises back in the day I was threatened..god knows how many times daily almost..for months on end..

other posters had diagrams of their houses posted.. with them plotting attack plans and escape routes.

compared to that the dbz fandom is tame..my issue is all those old lunatics have died away... the DBZ crew are literally the only fire and brimstone types left on the internet..and that's unfinished business for many of us on both sides.

Old 01-02-2013, 04:40 PM   #192
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

So it seems like I'm the only one who doesn't merge/edit single word posts, haha. I just get tired of telling them and delete their posts and wait for them to come to me when the ask why their post count is going down...
Old 01-02-2013, 04:52 PM   #193
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

lol Really? you do that?

I appreciate it, when you do it to me because it's usually when I'm on my phone or too busy too.

People get pissed?

Old 01-02-2013, 04:55 PM   #194
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Nope, that's why I just delete. They learn and get the idea eventually.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:17 PM   #195
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Glad to see that we're still brothers in arms IWD.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 01-02-2013, 05:48 PM   #196
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post

So have you and Zig been following NF "e" politics?

Naruko looks like she's going to have a nervous breakdown her pro pedo

I heard "rumors".

Honestly, I have lurked in NF since mid 2007 and I have seen many things.

But this takes the cake if true.

Quote:
they want their fiction to the greatest ever and will do whatever dishonest biased aggressive and insane thing to get that.
This is actually true from the rabid side.

To be fair there are fans like this for every fiction, but DBZ seems to be the loudest. Followed by comic fans.

DBZ fans love to use that outdated power level argument and scale.

Quote:
other posters had diagrams of their houses posted.. with them plotting attack plans and escape routes.
Oh god was it that serious? Not surprising. If Bacon and others hear this they would really shake their heads and see how ridiculously personal they got.

This is not outside knowledge either. I recall when you and I discussed history of fic debating, tyrant, and etc 3 years ago. ANd the others were like.

"speak english?"

Quote:
the DBZ crew are literally the only fire and brimstone types left on the internet..and that's unfinished business for many of us on both sides.
I don't know about that. Kratos fans seems to be pretty loud. ASura's Wrath ones as well but at least their wank is partially justified.

This mentality I also see with Bleach when regarding comparisons to Naruto or One Piece.

In the end it will never end, because subjectivity (for all of us), lack of knowledge, and easy lies >>> complex truths reigns.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-02-2013, 07:31 PM   #197
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Poor IWD.
Also why is the SnS alt still here?
Old 01-02-2013, 07:59 PM   #198
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Wait, Wish Fish is purple? She won MotM?

Old 01-02-2013, 08:00 PM   #199
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

seems so

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:07 PM   #200
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Did you ever win? I forgot.

Closed Thread