Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 01-01-2013, 05:51 PM   #21
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Gandalf vs Dumbledore

you literally have to have entered here with a bunch of bad assumptions and not enough information on either party to pull a stunt like that.

Yup, I agree about the bad assumptions. I've heard a lot about this forum having members who only support the character they like the most instead of actually debating about who has the biggest chance of winning judging by the character's abilities.

Sorry about the bad assumptions guys, this is exactly why generalization and somtimes assuming is bad, I shouldn't have assumed that you guys were "fandebaters" just because I've seen quite a few on this site who clearly debate in that way, and just cuz I've heard that this place is full of those type of debaters from some sources.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by CoolerThanIce; 01-01-2013 at 06:19 PM.
CoolerThanIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 05:55 PM   #22
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post

yeah I'm not even sure that makes sense. Any body who has read HP can look at my post and realize no amount of charms or protection spells can guard against fire power like that.
While this is quite substantiable keep in mind people have different backgrounds in their access to knowledge. Also sometimes people don't realize this this and that.

I am not using CoolerthanIce (because he didn't) as an example here but sometimes people such as youtube don't fully appreciate or realize the broad scope of destructive power instead preferring to use statements over facts.

Sometimes its not because they are being purposeful trolls but they just simply not realizing where they are going with it.
So its more like harmless ignorance unless you choose to take it negatively or they bring it about in a hostile negative manner.

Quote:
you literally have to have entered here with a bunch of bad assumptions and not enough information on either party to pull a stunt like that.
However he meant no harm so lets all tone ourselves down slightly.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 05:56 PM   #23
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolerThanIce View Post
Not by liking the character, but by not knowing enough about Dumbledore's abilities.
We know enough, even if what you assumed was correct. Can Dumbledore light a country on fire? No. Can he protect himself from it? No.

GG Dumbledore.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-01-2013, 06:13 PM   #24
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yup, I agree about the bad assumptions. I've heard a lot about this forum having members who only support the character they like the most instead of actually debating.
Every forum has these. Some more than others. I could start naming other forums if you wish.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 06:19 PM   #25
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
While this is quite substantiable keep in mind people have different backgrounds in their access to knowledge. Also sometimes people don't realize this this and that.
y.
true enough this also given the average age of our debaters this is why I tried to padd my posts with as much feats as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
We know enough, even if what you assumed was correct. Can Dumbledore light a country on fire? No. Can he protect himself from it? No.

GG Dumbledore.
Hill hill Noctis

that being said in his true form Gandalf could totally do that considering half a continent got destroyed when a bunch of Maiar and high elves weaker than he is cut loose in combat

Quote:

Yup, I agree about the bad assumptions. I've heard a lot about this forum having members who only support the character they like the most instead of actually debating about who has the biggest chance of winning judging by the character's abilities.

Sorry about the bad assumptions guys, this is exactly why generalizing and somtimes assuming is bad, I shouldn't have assumed that you guys were "fandebaters" just because I've seen quite a few on this site who clearly debate in that way, and just cuz I've heard that this place is full of those type of debaters from some sources.
what you were trying to do is admirable and I'll not hold it against you Ice and fandebating is flat out against the rules here but yeah people talk. You'll find though a lot of the people who accuse us of that are fans who got their stuff wrecked here and ran off

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:08 PM   #26
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I'm going to guess that Dumbledore kills Gandalf.
However, Gandalf comes back to life with even brighter robes and a whiter beard this time around.
"You shall not pass!"
konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:18 PM   #27
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

dude...seriously?

Old 01-14-2013, 01:32 PM   #28
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

never take me seriously!
Although its a possibility... he could come back and be like Gandalf the whitest!
Old 01-14-2013, 01:36 PM   #29
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
dude...seriously?
There might be a hint in the part.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:39 PM   #30
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm glad someone understands me!
Old 01-14-2013, 11:40 PM   #31
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
I'm glad someone understands me!
ah in that case

welcome to the BG's!!