Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 12-20-2012, 08:11 PM   #1
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Lone vs Joon

Time: Midnight
Rules: No GM
That's about all I can think of right now. xD
I'll be posting first.

The time must have been around midnight, the full moon was right in the middle of the dark sky, a lone ninja walks through the forest by himself, "What a beautiful night." He says to himself with a smile. The ninja keeps walking for a few hours just thinking about different things, when he comes across another person within the forest, "Guess I could use a nice fight." The ninja releases a burst of charka into his feet and jumps high into the air weaving a set of hand signs, "Light Style: Raining Light Show.A thousand blades of light form in the air around the ninja within a second, as the ninja swings his hand downward, sending all the blades of light towards the person on the around. The ninja slowly lands in a tree and brushes his hair back, "I hope you can fight." The ninja laughs and stands waiting for the next move.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:29 AM   #2
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: Lone vs Joon

I was standing in the forest,just minding my own business as a ninja quickly jumped into the air the moment he saw me. Seeing as to how quickly he jumped,he must have been a enemy. He weaved hand signs as blades of light appeared around him,more than i could count. The ninja sends the blades of light at me as i weave hand signs. "Fire style: Brillant flames" A bright wall of fire appears behind me as it creates a giant shadow on the ground while i weave more hand signs. "Dark style: Darkness wall" The shadows on the ground form into a wall of darkness as it blocks the blades of light. I then pull out 4 kunai as i hold each of them between the fingers of my one hand. I infuse chakra in them as i throw them at the ninja. "Fire style: Intense flames" The chakra on the kunai turn to flames as flames appear on the tip of the kunai. "Fire style: Flame laser" Flames are released from the tip of the kunai as they levitate in the air. The flames are shot at the ninja as if they were lasers.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:49 PM   #3
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
I was standing in the forest,just minding my own business as a ninja quickly jumped into the air the moment he saw me. Seeing as to how quickly he jumped,he must have been a enemy. He weaved hand signs as blades of light appeared around him,more than i could count. The ninja sends the blades of light at me as i weave hand signs. "Fire style: Brillant flames" A bright wall of fire appears behind me as it creates a giant shadow on the ground while i weave more hand signs. "Dark style: Darkness wall" The shadows on the ground form into a wall of darkness as it blocks the blades of light. I then pull out 4 kunai as i hold each of them between the fingers of my one hand. I infuse chakra in them as i throw them at the ninja. "Fire style: Intense flames" The chakra on the kunai turn to flames as flames appear on the tip of the kunai. "Fire style: Flame laser" Flames are released from the tip of the kunai as they levitate in the air. The flames are shot at the ninja as if they were lasers.
(Time for some real fun!)

I softly land on the ground with a grin, as I reach back with my right hand, gripping the hilt of my sword, "This sword is the legendary, Kinbu. Make from the dark ages of this world. It's been far too long since I last used it." I laugh, and swing Kinbu four times, cutting all the lasers in half within a second, "You can't beat me." I quickly weave a set of hand signs with my left hand, "Earth Style: Hell Spikes!" I slam my hand against the ground, as massive spikes of earth shoot up from the ground under you. I quickly rush towards you with great speed, as Kinbu glows blood red, once I get close to you I stop and swing Kinbu with my right hand, "Blazing Hell!" From Kinbu releases a massive wave of blazing flames, the flames so powerful they melt away almost anything on contact with it. The flames quickly begin to burn away the forest around us, as we stand in a cricle of huge flames, "Hope you can handle the heat." I laugh to myself, "You know nothing of being a ninja! My life was a living hell itself." I laugh loudly, "I'm worse than the devil and god himself!" I stab Kinbu in the ground and wait for the next move.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 08:57 AM   #4
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

(Yay!!!!!XD)

The ninja began to use earth style jutsu. I weaved hand signs as my body got darker and darker. "Dark style:Bending light." I turned completely black as chakra flowed into my feet. I leaped high into the air as the earth spikes shot up,dodeging them as i landed on the ground a few feet away. The ninja dashed at my with his blade as he swung his blade,releasing a wave of fire. "Thanks for the light!" I say this as i weave more handsigns. "Shadow style:Hiding tiger." I hide in my shadow as the fire burns brightly around where i was and where the ninja is now. "I hope you can see in the dark." I say quietly as i appear behind the ninja while weaving hand signs. "Wind style:great breeze." I release a large wave of air from my body that will rip anything to shreds upon making contact with it. It puts out the fire,shred up the trees and attempts to kill the ninja.