Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 12-31-2012, 04:53 PM   #41
LadyTsunade7890
Freshmen Academy Student

LadyTsunade7890 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Re: Official Naruto Shippuden English Dub Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcloud321 View Post
I honesty have never watching Naruto in English. Only the fight with Zabuza on Cartoon Network. I started watching in Japanese and never looked back. I can't stand Narutos voice in Shippuden. They really needed to find a more adult sounding voice actor.
Hey um he's like 15/16 in Shippuden. How can you sound like an adult? I LOVE his voice.

Also, where is everyone getting the English dubbed Naruto Shippuden episodes? I bought the season 6 dubbed off Amazon Instant Video, but it ends at season 6. Does anyone know where Disney XD left off?
LadyTsunade7890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:53 PM   #42
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i think it was episode 97 I know it was during the three tails filler arc

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:08 AM   #43
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Cool Re: Official Naruto Shippuden English Dub Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTsunade7890 View Post
Also, where is everyone getting the English dubbed Naruto Shippuden episodes? I bought the season 6 dubbed off Amazon Instant Video, but it ends at season 6. Does anyone know where Disney XD left off?
iTunes of course, they have up to Episode 153.

|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:56 AM   #44
Omar1st
Freshmen Academy Student

Omar1st is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

OMG Guys! I have received my Naruto Shippuden Box Set 13!

I know what Im doing when I get in from work!

yeah!

Anyone else received their copy?
Omar1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:56 PM   #45
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

OK I saw the new boxset and was Tsunades VA changed?

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:39 PM   #46
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Box set 13 should be out at Walmart on Tuesday which is when i'll get it.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:47 PM   #47
Narutolover999
Freshmen Academy Student

Narutolover999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Post Re: Official Naruto Shippuden English Dub Discussion Thread

Does anyone know when they will dub for naruto shippuden again
Narutolover999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:09 PM   #48
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

They are still doing that since there is more box sets for it coming out.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:42 PM   #49
blenda527
Freshmen Academy Student

blenda527 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler Naruto View Post
Only two more days left until iTunes releases both Naruto Shippuden Episodes 154-166 and Naruto Shippuden Movie 3: The Inheritor of the Will of Fire !

UNCUT DUBBED for both of course !
Do you have any idea of when the next episodes are going to be released? After 154-166?
blenda527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:47 PM   #50
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

april 23 is the release date for box set 14 which has episodes 167-179

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:15 PM   #51
Shrubs4Life
Academy Graduate

Shrubs4Life is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

why can't viz be like funimation and release the dubbed version along with the subbed on hulu
Shrubs4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:31 AM   #52
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

UPDATE: Neon Alley will be airing Naruto Shippuden Episode 198 English Dubbed later today or tonight.

Source: https://www.neonalley.com/#schedule

|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:07 PM   #53
Vinkelslip
Freshmen Academy Student

Vinkelslip is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have looked for weeks for any type of statement or answer as to why they only release 1 episode a week or why they can't do more. They are only 20 minutes long and how much of that is actually talking? IT'S SO SLOW THAT IN 2 years , 730 DAYS from now we will not even be where those who watch Japanese is now.
This is driving me insane and they must be able to do more and why they don't is a mystery to me.
Just 2 episodes a week would be fine I can wait 1 year not 2 years and several months.

Last edited by Vinkelslip; 09-22-2013 at 12:12 PM.
Vinkelslip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 08:03 PM   #54
MAN how plays BASEBALL
Freshmen Academy Student

MAN how plays BASEBALL is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Thumbs up Re: Official Naruto Shippuden English Dub Discussion Thread

But not to be the only one thinking that why is it taking so long for english dubbed episodes to come out. Not to be offensive to anyone or Viz Media. I thought for a moment, and said if a episode comes out every Saturday.That's only 53 episodes a year. I wish it was more in my opinion. I hope I am not alone on this boat. A second thought came if money was a problem why don't you do a dotation kind of thing to raise money to put out more English Dubbed version of Naruto Shippuden Episodes.

Please someone rely to this or something.

Thank you and have a good rest of the day or night
MAN how plays BASEBALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 08:57 PM   #55
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Shippuden is going to air on Toonami some time in January. Pretty much will be replacing the original series. That will be off the block November 20th I believe.
As for dubs, not sure how far Neon Alley is now, or iTunes.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 03:41 PM   #56
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Shippuden is going to air on Toonami some time in January. Pretty much will be replacing the original series. That will be off the block November 20th I believe.
As for dubs, not sure how far Neon Alley is now, or iTunes.
Can't wait for Shippuden to come on Toonami and correct Disney XD's mistake!
BTW I believe itunes is at episode 205 and Neon Alley just aired episode 216 yesterday.

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Sharinganshinobi223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 03:48 PM   #57
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yeah, can't wait for Shippuden to start.
Didn't have DXD so I couldn't watch on TV

And I see

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 11-17-2013, 03:48 PM   #58
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Yeah, can't wait for Shippuden to start.
Didn't have DXD so I couldn't watch on TV

And I see

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 11-24-2013, 02:19 PM   #59
Sinedd
Academy Graduate

Sinedd is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Sinedd Send a message via Yahoo to Sinedd Send a message via Skype™ to Sinedd

217: Danzo is dead...Kisame failed. Couldn't Tobi capture The Eight Tails himself?
Funny moment at the end with Killer B and his brother
Sinedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 12:56 AM   #60
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Shippuden on Toonami!

Glimpses of Yamato~~~
Iruka Sensei~~~~~~~~
Can't wait to see Kakashi next ep!!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote: