Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 12-29-2012, 06:37 PM   #121
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Firefox/Chrome said this site was malicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajuuk View Post
Hmmm, it seems that for these warnings to go away, either SRhyse, Sage Mode or someone from Viz IT needs to sent a Malware Review for Google to confirm that the malware has indeed been removed. Unfortunately, you need to be signed up to Google Webmaster Tools to do this.
There actually was real malware or was it just a fluke?
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:08 PM   #122
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Are people still saying they have gotten trojans from the site even after you guys fixed it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:50 PM   #123
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Michael View Post
Are people still saying they have gotten trojans from the site even after you guys fixed it?
Even after stuff's been fixed? No. However, some people may just now be finding malware from their weekly virus scans. Varying Time Delayed Reactions from people aren't uncommon when it comes to getting a virus online. Depending on how often people do their scans, some people can go days or weeks before noticing that they are infected.

Rest assured that the site's been malware free for past 3 days with no sign of anything popping back up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ashen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 02:10 AM   #124
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Well, I was just now able to get on the site on Chrone without having an warning message for the first time since this started.

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 02:16 AM   #125
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
Well, I was just now able to get on the site on Chrone without having an warning message for the first time since this started.
Yeah same with me but it was still loading slow, on firefox I still got it up just now but you can tell it to ignore it to get on here. I don't have a google account thing to sign in on it to get the addon for the adblock on that.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:17 AM   #126
Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Sometimes...at night...I cover myself in Vaseline, crawl on the floor, and call myself a slug.
Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Yeah same with me but it was still loading slow, on firefox I still got it up just now but you can tell it to ignore it to get on here. I don't have a google account thing to sign in on it to get the addon for the adblock on that.
You don't need a Google account to get adblock plus. Wait, you're using firefox...nvm
Old 12-30-2012, 07:40 PM   #127
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I must tell everyone here.

The malware typed the thingy from an iPhone

It meant to spell, DELICIOUS.

Thank you

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:05 PM   #128
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

chrome is working normally for me now

But still slow

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:41 AM   #129
Stormy_Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

my chrome is sooo slow, but finally let me back on after a week.
IM BACK!
Old 12-31-2012, 11:47 AM   #130
GenoFury666
Genin

GenoFury666 has completed a tough C-rank mission!GenoFury666 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I know you said it could take up to 48 hrs for it to go away..It's been 3 days,and the warning still pops up,for me.
GenoFury666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 11:52 AM   #131
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenoFury666 View Post
I know you said it could take up to 48 hrs for it to go away..It's been 3 days,and the warning still pops up,for me.
Would you mind telling us what browser you're using? And the general area you're located in? Many people, myself included, no longer get any warnings across multiple browsers. It's tricky to track down all this, but we're doing our best to find out why some people are still getting the message.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:11 PM   #132
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Also, just made a tweak, lemmi know if the site's going better for you now in terms of speed.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:50 PM   #133
GenoFury666
Genin

GenoFury666 has completed a tough C-rank mission!GenoFury666 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I use Firefox. For me the warning pops up after I access the site for the 1st time during the day. After clicking the ignore,and this isn't an attack site options the warning disappears for the rest of the day or until I turn the computer back on.

(This is on my desktop) Haven't checked to see if the warning appears on my laptop. I'll check that right now.

While replying to this post the warning appeared once again.

Last edited by GenoFury666; 12-31-2012 at 01:03 PM.
GenoFury666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:00 PM   #134
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by genofury666 View Post
i use firefox. For me the warning pops up after i access the site for the 1st time during the day. After clicking the ignore,and this isn't an attack site options the warning disappears for the rest of the day or until i turn the computer back on.

(this is on my desktop) haven't checked to see if the warning appears on my laptop. I'll check that right now.

while replying to this post the warning appeared once again.
Windows XP!

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote