Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 11:48 AM   #6321
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
I've been off this site for ages due to my computer telling me it's an "attack site". Thankfully not anymore.
That "Madara" there in the background is certainly convincing. At first glance I thought it was some terrible photoshop attempt but if it was spotted in the trailer than it might just be him. I see no reason why Chouji would be so special as to be placed in the back as a silhouette. But you never know...
Yeah same here, I couldn't even post my first thoughts on the trailer

@XGreiver I agree, and I really hope cc2 will announce fourth kazekage, 2nd mizukage, 2nd tsuchikage, and third raikage soon, at least by mid January

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Old 12-31-2012, 12:08 PM   #6322
HystericalGamez
Ninja Academy Student

HystericalGamez saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Using the Manga, and a few Japanese translator programs, I managed to English sub the Jinchuuriki Trailer.

I think that it's pretty accurate, so enjoy.

(sorry if I'm toasting in the wrong bread)
Old 12-31-2012, 12:13 PM   #6323
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HystericalGamez View Post

Using the Manga, and a few Japanese translator programs, I managed to English sub the Jinchuuriki Trailer.

Yeah, you might wanna put that in another thread (News and Updates) before it gets taken down...

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Old 12-31-2012, 01:09 PM   #6324
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awesome trailer bro
Old 12-31-2012, 01:46 PM   #6325
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharinganshinobi223 View Post
Yeah, you might wanna put that in another thread (News and Updates) before it gets taken down...
It won't get taken down. This is owned by CC2, not Viz. Unless it was fake.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 12-31-2012, 01:53 PM   #6326
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:

You can definitely tell it's a fan sub. You got the Naruto/Kushina part right, but that's about it.

When he's infront of the Nine-Tails, Naruto says something along the lines of "Power is flowing through me... now, I can go/I can do it!".

Gaara says "I am not alone... that's why I will not lose."

When Yugito awakens, she says something about her dreams.

When Yagura awakens, he says "I will win with this."

Han's introduction: "You won't defeat me so easily."

Can't bother with the rest. Regarding how correct my translations are, you'll see when the official translation comes out.

By the way, I took this off the news thread because it's a fansub. Not sure if I shouldn't take it off here as well, but I'll let it be for now...

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Last edited by Parak111; 12-31-2012 at 03:08 PM.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:16 PM   #6327
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I've watched so much anime in the past 8 years that i could translate a chunk of that myself

Old 12-31-2012, 03:46 PM   #6328
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
It won't get taken down. This is owned by CC2, not Viz. Unless it was fake.
Oh sorry, i forgot only viz-related material gets taken down. Thanks for the correction!

Old 12-31-2012, 05:58 PM   #6329
HystericalGamez
Ninja Academy Student

HystericalGamez saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Posted the release date for the game in the info thread.

What do you guys think about it?
Old 12-31-2012, 07:04 PM   #6330
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Seems legit... it's the american release date though, since it's a Tuesday. I would imagine the european date should be somewhere around it as well.

It's about time we got to know about the release dates anyway. The game gets released in 3 months. I just hope Europe doesn't get shafted this time, like it got with Generations. Had to wait a month plus a few days after Jap. release. At least there was nothing to spoil with Generations. It had no real story mode and we already knew the characters.

But with Storm 3, having to wait again like that with the Story Mode being posted all over YouTube and forum spoils and all... no, no, no. CC2 please... don't troll Europe... again!!

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 12-31-2012, 08:51 PM   #6331
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awesome fan sub trailer

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
Old 01-01-2013, 03:43 AM   #6332
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Guys is it official that Storm 3 is the final storm game!?

I heard this somewhere...So if it is,what are we getting next!? :O
Old 01-01-2013, 04:35 AM   #6333
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

^They never said this would be the final storm game, but CC2 did say they were thinking of making a naruto game on the Wii U.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 01-01-2013, 07:13 AM   #6334
lithopolis
Academy Graduate

lithopolis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That malware thing is annoying! But hey everybody and Happy New Years!!!!
Only a little under 3 months left until we get the game. It'll go by quick, mark my words
Old 01-01-2013, 07:49 AM   #6335
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

yeah we got Storm 2 first but Generations last...heres hoping we get Storm 3 first or around the same time as America does.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:53 AM   #6336
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 !!!

WOOO HOOOO now that were in 2013 you all know what that means ...... epicness....*dies*

*edo ,,,back to life* ...okay...now where do I start what have I missed..dattebayo?

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 01-01-2013, 10:54 AM   #6337
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

I liked how Storm 2 was released. I believe the dates were October 15th, 19th, and 21st. Those dates were all within a week time span(Although it could have been even closer if they decided to release it to Europe the 22nd, but this is close enough). Unlike Generations which released the 23rd of February, then US got it March 13th, followed by Europe which got it March 30th, a whole month apart. At least every country is confirmed for March. Actually, were lucky that it isn't like how it used to be, where the games progression had to be in sync with the anime, because then we wouldn't even have Storm 2 in America right now.

Old 01-01-2013, 11:19 AM   #6338
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Its America's turn to get this game 1st because Storm 1 America got it 1st, Storm 2 Europe got it 1st, then Generations Japan got it 1st.

YouTube:
src="

psn: tstorm18
Old 01-01-2013, 02:53 PM   #6339
Hyuyukikun
Apprentice Genin

Hyuyukikun saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'd prefer a simultaneous launch for all the territories. Preferably, at the same time as Japanese one. That would give us more things to see in the game XD
Old 01-01-2013, 03:33 PM   #6340
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Posted the release date for the game in the info thread.

What do you guys think about it?
Awesome! Looks like I'll have to pre-order it sooner than I thought.

Closed Thread