Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 12-29-2012, 06:13 PM   #1
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Bulimia: Does it work?

Totally curious about this. And don't give me any of that, "blah blah yellow teeth blah acid blah you could die" bullcrap, I know all that already. I wanna know about the weight loss effects. Prefer information from those with experience. K go.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:14 PM   #2
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Bulimia: Does it work?

I don't know, but when I puked earlier, I lost two pounds.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:15 PM   #3
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I figure don't eat if you're just going to throw it up after.
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:29 PM   #4
Red

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Well I mean I guess that makes sense, but I mean at least you get to eat.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

Old 12-29-2012, 07:20 PM   #5
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I know it totally sucks but the best way to lose weight is exercise and cutting out fatty foods. :T

I've been there. You lose weight with bulimia at first but you almost always gain the weight back. Your metabolism goes down and your body goes into starvation mode, so everything you eat causes you to put on twice as much weight than it normally would. Same thing with starving yourself. Neither are good.

I know it sucks, I hate running too(who doesn't), but it's the best way to lose weight. Do 4 hours of cardio a week(if you have dogs bring them running. They get exercise and they're much more motivated and supportive than other people. Other people will most likely get tired and pressure you to stop) and 3 hours of weight-lifting. I like to jog in place, do jumping jacks, lunges, push-ups, and crunches while I watch big bang theory.

Replace all your drinks with water. That saves several hundred calories that you could use to reward yourself with later in the week. Don't completely cut out sweets because that makes you crave them. Just eat less. Eat only half of what you get from restaurants, and make sure half of that is vegetables or fruits. It's better to eat lots of healthy snacks throughout the day(like apples with peanut butter or watermelon) than 1 giant meal.

Hope that helps. I've been where you are, so if you need any help just ask.

All I want are the brains of Gwen Stacy....

....with the body of Mary Jane
Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:53 PM   #6
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Never did that, but when I get sick and puke all day I lose like a good 5 pounds.
Pee alot and do what Cupcake said.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:01 PM   #7
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

It does work but it's not good for you, the repeative throwing up starts to eventually damage your stomach walls and ulcers and the alike occurs plus it'll make it harder for you to stop doing that eventually, doing that too much, starts becoming automatic for your body, so you'll end up not ever being able to keep your food down without a doctor intervening.

There was a point I was both starting to become anorexic and bullemic, I didn't eat much and when I did I threw it up, wasn't the best, I came back from that myself, without help since, I realized that was what I was starting to do, so caught it before becoming too bad.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 02:18 PM   #8
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
Totally curious about this. And don't give me any of that, "blah blah yellow teeth blah acid blah you could die" bullcrap, I know all that already. I wanna know about the weight loss effects. Prefer information from those with experience. K go.
It works but not without costs.

Not only does it damage stomach lining but also your esphogus, lymph nodes and pretty much anything in your throat down to your stomache.
By rejecting your body of the food, you don't always get all the nutrients that you require (implying that you are eating relatively healthy).

It can eventually lead to your bones, joints, muscles and other parts not working properly due to those areas not recieving enough nutrition.

Long term wise it can eventually take a toll on certain digestive organs as well.

Only reason I know is because of a friend of mine back in the highschool did it.
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Jinchiruuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 02:40 PM   #9
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

As a dude who has long term stomach and esophagus damage, stay the heck away from it.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 07:43 AM   #10
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Doesn't work trust me.
CrackFat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:00 PM   #11
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Seeing how it's basically starving yourself.
Yes it can work to help you lose weight.

If you burn more calories than you consume you will lose weight.

Basically here's how it works.

Eat.
Force yourself to puke what you ate.
be miserable
repeat

If you keep this up you will lose weight.

Great.

Not.

There is an unhealthy obsession with losing weight especially in America.
You might think but America is full of fattys. But aye therein lies the rub.
While not consuming enough calories will eventually lead to starvation
and malnutrition and death most people will probably not go that far.
The few who do to put it bluntly mentally ill. They see a fat person
when everyone else seems someone who needs to eat a hamburger or 5.

But usually what happens to most people when they diet (read: starve themselves as this is what every diet boils down to. ) is they relapse.
The reason why is that this may surprise you not eating makes you

REALLY HUNGRY.

and when you're really hungry you eat MORE than what you would
have done so had you not tried to starve yourself.

The reason why America is so fat is not because we're any lazier
than any other country. In fact exercise has little to do with
weight loss. It's all about what and how much you eat.
Eating 40 cheeseburgers three square meals a day and the
results should be obvious.

Now to go against every health nut there:

McDonalds is perfectly fine to consume

and the key words to add:

WITHIN MODERATION.

and since we all have different genetic make ups that will change
from person to person. But really it's not so much what you do
eat that is a problem it's what you DON'T eat. If you eat what
you are supposed to eat then you won't be hungry and you
won't binge on big macs. But you can still divulge yourself
every now and then and enjoy life.

In other words rather than LIMITING yourself to what you can't eat
instead try expanding the type of food you DO eat. What should you eat?

Carbs as in cereals, pastas, breads, that sorta stuff:

Screw Dr. Atkins. He's a hack. Carbs are good for you. Why?
Because they're energy and the more energy you have the
more you will be able to exercise (as you need energy to exercise)
and then the healthier you'll be. You'll notice I said before exercise
doesn't make you lose weight. This is predominately true. However
exercise is still good for you as there is more to health than weight.

Protein as in meat but can be obtained from other sources:

This builds muscle and muscles help you move.

Fruits and Vegetables: they prevent disease and stuff.
Plus they got fiber which keeps you regular.

Fats and Sugar: Provide (quick) energy and insulation but should not
be taken in excess. Though that could go for just about anything.

Now another reason why Americans are fat is because fat is cheap
and easy. However while driving to McDonalds every day may be
cheap and easy (not counting money spent on gas) it is possible
to eat healthy on a budget. You just need to be creative.

For instance:

Top Ramen is not exactly the most nutritious stuff in the universe
and each package is two servings. So how to make it better:

Add frozen vegetables!

and add meat!

it will taste better this way, be more filling, and be more nutritious.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:21 PM   #12
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

There is difference in looking healthy (fit & trim) and sickly (trim, pales, with no muscle tone)...Trust me when I say you are better off going the harder route. Taking the "easy way" with an eating disorder never works out, its a short cut that leads to more problems, the weight going right back on starvation and a normal mammalian reaction.

I would offer up the idea of doing it the right way, and doing it the hard way. Ya, i know going to the gym when you first start out sucks because you feel kind of self conscious around the people there (its pretty normal). Something to remember, we all start out as noobs/rookies whatever you call it. You can only improve from the day you start! Diet for beginners I would suggest doing weight watchers! they have a good spread of "how-t" in order to balance what you eat at home as well as when you go out! When you get some experience you can start modifying your diet perhaps to eat differently on days you lift in order to reduce lactic acid and get better performance (FYI, most "supplements" are useless").

SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:03 PM   #13
Red

Awards Showcase

You see the whole issue is that I am a very busy person. I don't have time to go to the gym on a regular basis, nor time to get a job to pay for a gym membership. I'm not just gonna go running around town because I don't know the area around me well. Nor do I honestly have that much time to do that. Like I can't just go out and change my whole diet either because I can't really afford that, either. I know this sounds kind of obnoxious but I really am a full time high school student. I can't even join sports if I was good enough to do so because my time is being dedicated to musical ensembles and theatrical performances. I totally get how it can lead to sickliness and stuff, but compared to continually gaining weight, I mean it's a hella lot quicker to just vomit than to run a mile. But still I see how bad the side affects are. This was totally out of curiosity, by the way.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

Old 01-01-2013, 02:59 AM   #14
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You see the whole issue is that I am a very busy person. I don't have time to go to the gym on a regular basis, nor time to get a job to pay for a gym membership. I'm not just gonna go running around town because I don't know the area around me well. Nor do I honestly have that much time to do that. Like I can't just go out and change my whole diet either because I can't really afford that, either. I know this sounds kind of obnoxious but I really am a full time high school student. I can't even join sports if I was good enough to do so because my time is being dedicated to musical ensembles and theatrical performances. I totally get how it can lead to sickliness and stuff, but compared to continually gaining weight, I mean it's a hella lot quicker to just vomit than to run a mile. But still I see how bad the side affects are. This was totally out of curiosity, by the way.
Are you stupid? No really, are you?
Did part of your brain get munched off by a bunch of mutated highly radioactive rats?

If not then get your act together dummy.
You're making a fool out of yourself as it is and I really don't like fools all that much. Because here you are, being a non-committed pig out of sheer vanity. You want to look good, but you don't want to work for it, that's just plain distasteful. You think that by starving your body of nutrients, your body will be happy for you and will change for you like some clingy girlfriend who doesn't want you to leave her. Well guess what, you will not look good. See the thing is, you are what you eat, and now that you've re-employed your mouth to be your new ass, guess what you'll look like? The first thing you'll lose, is muscles. And only after you've lost the tiny amount of muscle you have you'll start to lose fat. And that's when you'll look like some floppy pancake, with folds that weren't supposed to be there but I guess you're just not all that good at cooking. Instead of eating empty calories, you need to eat GOOD calories that help you feel energetic and enable you to go out and RUN for gods sake. What you lack is proteins, and what you could miss are carbs. I'm guessing you're on a pretty high carb diet. Don't get me wrong, you need your carbs, they give your muscles energy, but too much just leaves you hungry and wanting more. that's where the proteins comes in. They leave you feeling satisfied and help you train your muscles! WHILE you're also losing fat due to your supposed exorcise. There's no other way around it unless you're planning on just losing and regaining for years and years until you turn out like that fat whale that hangs out with that honey boo boo child. So if you don't want to put in the effort of lifting a weight or running a block and sacrificing some sweet ass time to go do some boring ass cardio, then you're just going to be miserably chubby.

Oh, and don't forget the dentist bills. Surely you'll make him a happy fella.

Last edited by CrackFat; 01-01-2013 at 03:01 AM.
CrackFat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 03:24 AM   #15
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Coming from someone who just slept through high school I don't see how it's such a major time consumer as you're making it out to be.
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 05:31 AM   #16
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

It doesn't work my friends been doing it for years her weight hasn't changed. I know quite a few people who have tried it and it really didn't have half the effect of changing to a healthier life style. People turn it into a habbit and find they can't stop, it's really not something you should consider for weight loss. Things like the fasting diet works much better and is also good for your cholesterol levels.

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 05:41 AM   #17
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
Coming from someone who just slept through high school I don't see how it's such a major time consumer as you're making it out to be.
/agree, i can fit karate,gym,work and full time highschool into my weeks. Unless you leave your house when its dark and return when it has already become dark again i dont see how you can lack time(maybe you do idk your personal but just saying)

Maybe you could do what i did when i didnt have gym and other stuff like weights available. If you ever watch tv, then do 10 push ups/sit ups /what ever you want during each commercial break. Thats how i started working out. You will have done 100 push ups before you know it (if you watch as much tv as i did back then )

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
See the thing is, you are what you eat, and now that you've re-employed your mouth to be your new ass, guess what you'll look like?
Couldnt have said it better. (no really its impossible )

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes

Last edited by BMC1994; 01-01-2013 at 05:45 AM.
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:49 AM   #18
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL

>___>

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
RockyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:57 AM   #19
The Second Pornkage
The White Flash

The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
I'm always in favor of a lil' STREET STRETCH!

Can't join a gym? WHO GIVES A S***?! The city is your gym! See what the witness protection man in the creepy attire's doing? That's STREET STRETCH! Look around outside! The streets are your running track! Need a good climbing wall? Look no further!

It looks stupid, but it...okay, it just looks stupid. But LOOK AT THOSE RESULTS!!!

"You know what your problem is? I'm too good looking." -Michael Kelso, That '70s Show

The Second Pornkage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:19 AM   #20
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I used to be obese growing up, and have been personal training people on the side ever since I got out of it, so take this from someone that's been at a worse place than any of you and did a 180 with it -

- The opportunity costs of a strategy like bulimia, compared to more sensible approaches, are in no way worth it. The second you stop, you revert back and get worse, and it has adverse effects on you that cannot be undone. Particularly at an age where you're in a position to grow. Being 13-21 is like being on steroids in the literal sense. It's a Herculean advantage to take if you can appreciate it. I excelled in power lifting and became a giant buff guy largely because I simply started back then when I was on the natural steroids of being young.

If you wanted something that's easy and does not consume time or much attention on your part to pull off, I'd recommend something like Paleo instead. Same or better weight loss effect, no detrimental side effects that will lower your life span. Depending on you, you will likely even get healthier. It doesn't work for any of the reasons people argue it does, but it does hit alot of underlying fundamentals in a way that's easy to pick up and understand. It's also dirt cheap. It's ideal for people that aren't going to get any gym-oriented or special exercise activity, despite the immense benefits that sort of activity will have.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote