Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 12-29-2012, 12:47 AM   #1
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default OTPs?

Because I'm curious, what couples do you all support? Naruto or otherwise.

I ship:
Chase and Zoey
Naruto and Sakura
Sam and Danny
Ron and Hermione
Kim and Ron
Frodo and Sam
Ash and Misty

it made me put a prefix, but all genres of course.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All I want are the brains of Gwen Stacy....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

....with the body of Mary Jane
Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:01 AM   #2
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: OTPs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcake View Post
Because I'm curious, what couples do you all support? Naruto or otherwise.

I ship:
Chase and Zoey
Naruto and Sakura
Sam and Danny
Ron and Hermione
Kim and Ron
Frodo and Sam
Ash and Misty

it made me put a prefix, but all genres of course.
Quinn and Lola
Kiba and Hinata
Box Ghost and Lunch Lady (JK)
Ron and Hermione
Kim and Ron
Merry and Pippin
Ash and May
Serena and Darien (maybe even Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Uranus)
Castiel and Dean
Tenth Doctor and Rose

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:09 AM   #3
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
Quinn and Lola
Kiba and Hinata
Box Ghost and Lunch Lady (JK)
Ron and Hermione
Kim and Ron
Merry and Pippin
Ash and May
Serena and Darien (maybe even Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Uranus)
Castiel and Dean
Tenth Doctor and Rose
Haha Quinn and Lola. I love you so much.
Box Ghost and Lunch Lady are canon, you know. XD I'd ship that.
Merry and Pippin' are a good one(wincest) but you can't deny the sexual tension between Sam and Frodo. 9 hours full of it. Damn Frodo for going where Sam couldn't follow.
And darn. I forgot Dean and Castiel.

Old 12-29-2012, 01:09 AM   #4
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Rin and Shirou (FSN)
Okabe and makise
Ashe and May
Haru and shizuku
lilith x akatu

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:12 AM   #5
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Dean/Castiel. And that's it.

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:15 AM   #6
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Haha Quinn and Lola. I love you so much.
Box Ghost and Lunch Lady are canon, you know. XD I'd ship that.
Merry and Pippin' are a good one(wincest) but you can't deny the sexual tension between Sam and Frodo. 9 hours full of it. Damn Frodo for going where Sam couldn't follow.
And darn. I forgot Dean and Castiel.
<3 Haha their chemistry is so cute.
LOL
Sam and Frodo are my other favorite pairing. I actually know a few people who see them more as really good brothers but I just can't see it. They'd make such an adorable couple.

Sometimes I wish that Dean and Cas were canon.

Old 12-29-2012, 01:26 AM   #7
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Rin and Shirou (FSN)
Okabe and makise
Ashe and May
Haru and shizuku
lilith x akatu
I think y'all are crazy for liking Ash/May over Ash/Misty, but I respect that. XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memitim View Post
Dean/Castiel. And that's it.
But wait. Don't you ship NateXJo?
Quote:
<3 Haha their chemistry is so cute.
LOL
Sam and Frodo are my other favorite pairing. I actually know a few people who see them more as really good brothers but I just can't see it. They'd make such an adorable couple.

Sometimes I wish that Dean and Cas were canon.
Brothers? Uh. No.
Spoiler:

BEWARE!

Old 12-29-2012, 01:30 AM   #8
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I think y'all are crazy for liking Ash/May over Ash/Misty, but I respect that. XD

But wait. Don't you ship NateXJo?

Brothers? Uh. No.
Spoiler:

BEWARE!
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I SAID OMG nobody sides with me ever.
Spoiler:

Old 12-29-2012, 01:49 AM   #9
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
bu but pokemon advanced battle was my favorite...>_>

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:55 AM   #10
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

AshxMay 4lyfe. WALKING DOWN THIS ENDLESS HIGHWAYYY
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 12-29-2012, 10:18 AM   #11
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Awards Showcase

Quote:
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I SAID OMG nobody sides with me ever.
Spoiler:
Ron and Kim are the cutest couple ever. And they're canon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
bu but pokemon advanced battle was my favorite...>_>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
AshxMay 4lyfe. WALKING DOWN THIS ENDLESS HIGHWAYYY
ehhhhhh. My favorite was Pokemon Johto. Misty was in that one.

Tags
idontneednotags