Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Anime News

Anime News The latest news on anime projects and the people that make them possible.

Old 07-20-2009, 08:07 PM   #501
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: All About Bleach!

full metal alchemist .
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:52 PM   #502
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
full metal alchemist .
Oh, this is the Second Series, FMA Brotherhood. This series will match in tune with the manga more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:53 PM   #503
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

should i watch it or wait for the english dub ?
Old 07-20-2009, 10:43 PM   #504
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Hm, it is better I guess, and also, it has more plot and the fights look cooler I think, so, it's your choice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-20-2009, 10:46 PM   #505
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i;m goona have to start wacthing it i hate waiting.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:51 PM   #506
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Also, the animation is better.

Old 07-21-2009, 06:14 AM   #507
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

yeahz

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Play Soccer, Or we'll find you.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Blue Belt Best Friend: Lunar
Quote:
Silver's my buttercup! Now you see, and be jealous, be very jealous.
Soccer Ninja 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 09:21 AM   #508
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Yes, it is really cool.

Old 07-21-2009, 10:15 AM   #509
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i hope they dub it in english .
Old 07-21-2009, 10:17 AM   #510
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

me too.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Play Soccer, Or we'll find you.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Blue Belt Best Friend: Lunar
Quote:
Silver's my buttercup! Now you see, and be jealous, be very jealous.
Soccer Ninja 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:18 AM   #511
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

if i had the money i would buy the seasons of the orignal show on dvd .
Old 07-21-2009, 10:19 AM   #512
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

I hope it will be dubbed too.

Old 07-21-2009, 10:44 AM   #513
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i just got watching the first episode subbed wow this show as great animation and more fighting.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:07 AM   #514
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Yep, I liked the opening.

Old 07-21-2009, 11:15 AM   #515
Chromekatana
Veteran Chunin

Chromekatana is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Thanks, I found it cool myself.

I clicked on it and it said the video was removed...

Anybody watching the managa of Bleach or we gonna talk about the anime...?
Chromekatana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:17 AM   #516
coinmanmat
Genin

coinmanmat is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

FUNimation already has the rights to FMA Brotherhood so you can expect a dubbed version to come out in the future. Anyways back on topic, anyone seen Bleach episode 229
coinmanmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:25 AM   #517
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

229 came out?

Old 07-21-2009, 11:27 AM   #518
Chromekatana
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
229 came out?

I don't know. I'm not going to watch anymore Bleach anime till he gets to the big fight.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:38 AM   #519
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

What big fight?

Old 07-21-2009, 11:42 AM   #520
Chromekatana
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
What big fight?

Spoiler:
Ichigo Vs Ulquuiairiaio. Arranacar number...4 or 5 if I remember.